Prologue/Chapter One

The Special Person

Prologue

On a far away planet in space with good powers in it, there were two powerful people they fell in love quickly, there they had a girl and will name her Chi, but the father didn't want to be near her at all. One day the kingdom was as beautiful, Chi didn't know why her father dislike her "Jinyoung, why does appa dislike me" "I, don't know Chi, but I wished that appa like you" "Me, too"  Chi and Jinyoung just sit on the stairs gazing at earth" I, wished that we can go there Jinyoung"  " I, don't think we can though" " I, know but wished"  Chi went back inside and heard her parnets arguing "Why, can't we keep her" "Because she evil now get rid of her"  "Its, just her power" "No, she is just pure evil can't you just see it." " No, she our child with great power"  "JUST,GET RID OF HER SHE'LL DESTROY THE PLANET!!!!!!!" "No, your just evil"  Chi open the door fill with tears " Umma..."  " Appa.." Chi just slowly sit down with tears, her father gave her a glare" Get, her OUT!!!" " No, you go out" Chi's mom went and huged Chi " Fine, then you will pay for this"  Then dark smoke came in to her husband " You, will PAY!!!"  Huge black smoke came to the whole kingdom, " Chi, get your brother and get to earth" "But, umma can't you come with us" "No, I have to stay here and help with the warrios" "But, umma..." "Ilove you Chi but you got to go"  Chi crying in her mom's arm" Bye, umma" "Bye, Chi" Chi ran out of her mother's arm and went to look for Jinyoung " JINYOUNG, COME HERE!!!!'' Chi ran into the streets where people were running away "JINYOUNG!!!!!" Then Chi saw that Jinyoung was hanging from the black smoke, the darkness was everwhere on his body" Chi, look what you done"  her dad was right behind her" This, isn't my fault" Chi crying looking at jinyoung" Chi, come join with me" Chi look around her waist, darkness form around her " Jinyoung..." Chi past out on the ground " No, princess" Chi open her eyes little bit and saw a boy healing her "Princess, are you okay" Chi woke up and saw him" Thank you" "Your welcome your highness" So the boy and Chi heal Jinyoung "Uh" "Jinyoung, your alive" crying over his body" I'm, okay Chi" "Mom, said that we have to go through the Earth Portal" "Okay, lets go" "oh, wait, Jinyoung" Chi ran to the boy and hug him" Thank you" "Your welcome "  They both wave each other, but then Chi didn't even know what was his name" Wait, whats your name!!!" "Lay..."  Chi went throught the portal, but Chi didn't remeber eventhing when she was in the portal.

Exo Planet Photos:

Magic Tree:

Castle:

Portal: 

 

 

 

 

12 years later...

Chi wake up by a smell "Oh, Jinyoung" Chi went out of her bed, she brushed her hair and put her outfit on. Chi went down the stairs "Hi, oppa" "Hi, Chi" Chi pour green tea in her cup, she took a sip and look what Jinyoung was cooking" Oppa, what are you cooking?" "Cooking, dumplying soup" "Oh, okay" Chi put her cup away" Bye, Oppa" "Bye, Chi" 

Here's is her outfit/backpack:

  

Chi walked to school suddenly triped on a crack on the sidewalk but someone caught her "...." "Are, okay miss" "Uh, yes I'm fine" she stood back up "Uh, thank you.."bowing towards him "Your, welcome" Chi ran to school as fast. In the hall way Chi took her books out of her locker"RINGGGGGG"  there Chi went to her class.

"Students, please welcome our new students" "Hello!!" "Please, take your seats" they took seats, someone poked Chi" May, I sit down here" "Uh, okay" all the students start working on the test, Chi was done with the test, Mr. Chim took Chi out in the hall "Chi, can you take the new students and show them around" "...Okay" "Good" Chi walked back to the classroom and hearing lots of talking and texting.

Lunch came and Chi went to find Emi so they can go with each other"Chi, over here!!" "Oh, Emi there you are" Chi and Emi walked to her table for lunch"Hey, Chi" "Yeah, whats up" "I, heard that you are going to show the new students around the school?" "Uh, yeah" "Can, I come with you?" "Okay, sure Emi" "Thanks, Chi" "Yeah, no problem"  After lunch...

Chi went to the classroom and asked the teacher to excuse what you called them exo, "Uh, so exo this is the courtyard" Chi saw that Emi and Luhan was really close to each other, someone poked Chi"So, whats your name?" Chi turned to Lay"Oh, my name is Chi" "Oh, what a nice name" "Uh, so whats your name?" "My, name is Lay" then Chi started to talked to each other"Luhan, look at Chi and Lay" " Yeah, I can see them alright"

"Hey, Emi where's Chi? "Uh, she in reading club right now Lay" "Okay, then" The three youngest of exo went to dancing class, when it was night something big and black smoke came out, fighting as hard as they can but they got themself to badly to kill him, then a girl came with a big sword on her back and a flash then cut through the black smoke. Its was gone "Who, are you?!?!" Kai telport to her grab her arm"Who,are you?"  She put a white smoke bomb in Kai's face"Who, was she?!?!"

 Pic of the powers form:      

Chi (She have two forms, one on the end of the first one is the really evil form of her)

 

Jinyoung

Kris

Suho

Tao

Kai

Luhan

Sehun

Xiumin

Chanyeol

Lay

 

Baekhyun

Chen

D.O

Black Smoke (Father too)

Mother

Hope you like it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!