Chapter Two

The Special Person

Sehun fell on the ground badly hurt"SEHUN!!!" Tao going towards him"Tao, lets hurry before something else happen" Tao nod and took sehun on his back and ran fast as he could to the dorm. At exo dorm...

Kai open the door"Where's, Lay" "He in his bedroom" "What, happened to you guys" Will, talked about that later" Kai knock on Lay's door"Lay, hurry up Sehun hurt" Lay opened the door"Hurry, come in" Few mintues, all of exo went in to Lay's bedroom"So, what happened?" "We, got attack by something" Sehun laying on the bed stilling healing from the cut"Oh, and yeah a girl with a big sword, white hair, red eyes came then killed it" "Could, it be that she might be the princess" "Maybe" Sehun stood up little bit"Sehun, your cut is still healing should rest" "But, about the that girl how could she be?"

Chi ran to her house and Jinyoung was at the door"Chi, what have you been doing?" "Nothing..." "Come, on you can't lie to your brother" "Fine, I was saving the new kids" "Remeber, what I told you" "Yes, not to show your powers" "Did, they see you" "Yes.." "Come, on get inside will talked about this" "Okay" Chi ran inside.

In the morning, "CHI, WAKE UP!!!!" "But, I'm to tired" "Come,on your late" "Uh" like she does everthing in the moring like usesual, "Bye, oppa" "Bye, Chi"

Pic of Chi's outfit:

Chi walked and saw exo walking"Hi, Chi!!!" "Hi!!" exo cross the street"So, how are you?" "Fine" exo and Chi talked all the way to school, Chi wave her hand bye to them, Chi got pushed in the hall by Aadi, then Chi's book's fell out of her arms"Bye, loser!!!" Chi got on the floor and grabs her books, then she ran to class, Lay found a book(Where Chi fell)"What's, this?" Lay opened the book and notes just flew in his mind, songs too"Lay, we got to go to class" "Yeah, okay" Lay put the book in bag.

At the end of the school, there were no reading club so she walked, she saw somemone and ran to him to hug him"Hi, Sandeul oppa" 'Hi, Chi" they walked home talking" Sandeul, why are you here?" "Jinyoung, sent me to get you" "I, be find walking by myself" "Yeah, but he said" they walk on the porch of the house, open the door and found that exo was here"Jinyoung, what's this?" ''Oh, hi Chi, this is my friend Kris" 'I,know him already" "There, staying over here because they coulden't pay there bills" Chi walked in the kitchen, she put a hot pot of water on the stove, after she put green leaf"Hey, Chi" Chi saw Lay passed her" Hey" Chi saw a book in his hands"Hey, Lay that's my book" "Oh, here then" giving the booked to her"How, did you get this?" "I, found this in the school hall way" "Oh, thank you" "Your, welcome" Chi looked at her greened tea"You, what's some Lay" "Yeah, sure"Chi reach a cup but she coulden't reach it, Lay grab Chi's wasit and picked her up, Chi blushed and grab the cup. She poured some tea to his cup.

"Hey, Chi" "Yes, Jinyoung" "We don't have that much guest rooms" "So..." "That's, mean someone have to sleep in your room" "WHAT!!!" Chi came down in pj"But, why" "Lay, is just going sleeping on the floor" "Fined, but you get pay back" she walked back to her room found Lay on floor"Hi, Chi" "Hi, Lay" 

Pic of her Pj:

 

Few days later....

"Chi, wake up" "Be, quiet Lay" "Your, so lazy" "Shhh, trying to sleep" "What, me to get Kai" "I'm, wide awake" 'Good, hurry up" Chi rubbing her eyes. She went down stairs to see exo at the table"Hi, Jinyoung" "Hi, Chi did Lay wake you up" "Yes" yawning in her hand.

Pic of her outfit:

 

"Bye, Jinyoung" "Bye, Chi" exo follow along with her"Its, the last day of school finally" "We, should have a family party at your house Chi" "I'll, ask Jinyoung" Luhan asked if he could pick up Emi"Hey, Kris can I pick up Emi?" "Yeah, sure you love birds" "Thanks" Luhan ran to Emi's house, at school the prom was here" Oh, the prom is coming here tonight" "It, is?" "Yes" "RINNGGGGG" "See, you later exo" "Bye, Chi"

In the lunch room,"So, Lay are you going to ask Chi to the dance?" "Uh, maybe so are you going to ask Emi out then?" "Maybe" "Hey, Luhan and Lay what are you talking about?" "Nothing" Chi think what were they talking about"Hey, Chi" 'Hey, Emi" "Exo, Emi and I are going to sit in a different table okay" "Okay" So Emi and Chi went to a table"So, is Lay going to ask you to the prom" "Um, i don't no what about you and Luhan, is he going to ask you on the prom too" "Hope, so" 

At exo table 

"So, are you Lay?" 'I, don't know" "Come, on yes or no" Lay is really red"Lay, your cheeks are red" "Shhhhhh" "Oh, are Lay is in love" "RINGGGGGG" the teacher for the next always sleep so Kai, Chen, Chanyeol, and Lay. Chi read a book"Okay, Lay you got to say that to her" "But, I'm to but the" "Lay, don't shudder when you say stuff" "I, can't though" 'Just, relax Lay and just tell her" 'Okay" Lay was walking to Chi's desk"Uh, Chi will you go to the prom with me?" Chi look and hold her breath it was quiet"Yes or no" "...Yes"  Chi thought in her mind"What's, this feeling"

Pic's of the Prom Clothes:

Chi

Emi

Aadi

Luhan

Kris

Lay

Xiumin

Chen

Tao

Suho

Kai

D.O

Baekhyun

Chanyeol

Sehun

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinhosFutureWife