Savior,Taemin

Could it be you?!

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

I was driving along the road. Thinking what did i just do. I lied to her. And i hate lies. But, How about my family if i say my real name to her? Uh, It's very complicated. I dont want to hurt taeyon, And also my family. "Uh! Stupid jerk!" I shouted it very loud. But it's okay it's already midnight.

Suddenly, I hear a loud scream somewhere. I feel curious where does that scream coming from. I stop my car and find where that scream coming from. I was really shock. A guy lying in the street, Full of blood in his body. I can see his scars and other marks that represent he was bullied or abuse? I went near to him and i look at his face. I was really really shock, He's my classmate. I can know him by face. And his name is..

"Kwangmin?" I shake him so he will wake up.

He moved a little bit but he cant speak or even talk. I carry him and we go to the hospital.

"Yah Nurse! Cure him! Cure him!" Suddenly, A nurse went to me and they carry kwangmin to the emergency room.

"...................."

Few minutes later, A tall and skinny boy who really look  like kwangmin enter the room.

"Where's my brother?" He made a puzzled look face.

"Who are you?'" I asked him

"Im kwangmin's brother, Youngmin" He said.

"Im taem- I mean taegun. He's in the emergency room" I explain to him.

"W-WHAT? W-WHY?" He's shaking and slowly start to cry.

"I dont know, But dont worry he will be okay" I smile and try to comfort him.

"Thank you for comforting me, And thank you for saving my brother" He look down.

"Your welcome, But, Where's your parents? Did they dont worried about-" I was interupted by him.

"Where abandoned, Our mom is died when we are young, My father was in jail." Youngmin said in a low voice.

"..Because of abusing my brother kwangmin." He was about to cry again. 

"Im sorry." I dont know how to say, I was really shock in this twins past life.

"It's okay, Past is past." He wipe his tears and smile at me.

ANYBODY'S P.O.V:

Taemin and Youngmin waited for the doctor to come. Suddenly,Taeyon came to the hospital.

"Where is he?" taeyon asked to both of them(taemin and youngmin)

"He's in the emergency room." Taemin answered taeyon.

"WHAT?" She was really shock. She slowly sit to the chairs and look down.

"Do you know what happened taeyon-shii?" Taemin asked.

"I dont know what exactly happen to him.. but" She stop for a moment.

"But what?" Youngmin asked.

"We go home together, I was the first one who reach my house. He went home alone.."

"And i think, When he was walking alone, Someone.." She start crying.

"I hate myself. It's my fault" She keeps yelling.

"Ani..Aniyo.. It's not your fault. Shhh.." Youngmin said.

She hug youngmin while crying.

A few minutes ago, Doctor come out of the emergency room.

"Are you the brother of the patient? The doctor asked youngmin.

"Nae doctor. Did he's okay?" youngmin asked.

"For now, Kwangmin is okay. He's safe now" The doctor smile.

"Really? Thank you doctor!" Youngmin said happily.

"But, He can left this hospital after 3 days. He need to recover" The doctor explain.

"Okay doctor. Thank you again. But where he is?" Taemin asked.

"He's in the room 31. Visit him" The doctor smile.

"Thanks doctor" All of them yell and went to room 31 to visit kwangmin..

 

-----------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 5------------------------------------------------------

fsdfgdfyrtufgjgfhsASatdsfhgfdhghjhj >:S

image

Sorry for a very boring chapter. Poor kwangmin. What will happened next? Try to guess it :-)).  I have 7 subscribers. It's a big thing for me because im a new fanfic writer. Thanks for all the subscribe.<3

image

Long weekends! Yipee. I have more time for this fanfic. I will update soon. PPYONG~ :*

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IS LOVE<3