"Im lee taegun"

Could it be you?!

TAEMIN'S P.O.V:

I just sit here like nothing happens. But i feel awkward. She's beside me. I want to talk to her even a small talk only. But, I can't. She's really really preety. I cant help myself to stop looking at her. Her fragnance is like a morning when papayas are bloom. Suddenly, She talk to me.

"New student?" She asked me.

"Ah yes." I smile shyly to here.

"Me too. Im Kim Taeyon btw." She smile back to me.

WHAT? KIM TAEYON?! My bestfriend?! HOW CAN I TELL TO HER IM LEE TAEMIN? HIS OPPA!?

"Oh,Nice to meet you. Im Lee taegun." I cant tell my real name. But i cant lie to her.

"Uh,Nice to meet you."  Her face suddenly change.

"Wae? Why you feel so sad now taeyon?" I asked her worriedly.

"I thought.. Your my..." She said in her low voice.

"What?" I asked her.

"My long lost bestfriend who left me  almost 3 years ago." She start crying.

"Im sorry" I just hide my feelings. I want to tell to her what's the truth. But.. My family..

It's just end like that. After that talk. The whole conversation turn awkward.

TAEYON'S P.O.V:

I try to not look at him. Then, Suddenly i talk to him. You know just to know him more. 

"New student?" I asked.

"Ah yes" He smile at me.

Oh gad! His smile is like, Attractive and cute. Looks like my bestfriend.

"Me too, Im Kim taeyon btw," I smiled at him. Waiting for his reply.

His face change. Look shock. I feel that his Lee taemin. Completely sure.

"Oh nice to meet you,Im Lee Taegun ."

WHAT?! Lee Taegun?! My heart suddenly scattered to a million of millions of pieces. I feel very sad so my face just change.

"Wae?Why you feel sad now Taeyon?" He asked. His face is like, Worried.

"I thought your my.. Long lost bestfriend who left me almost 3 years ago." I cant help myself but cry.

"Im sorry" His face suddenly change. 

"TAEMIN..TAEGUN.. Dont tell sorry. I dont want to see you cry or become sad." I want to say that but, The whole conversation become awkward.

I just let the conversation end. I whip my tears and stare again outside. Like a fool. I dont understand but. Im waiting for him to talk to me.

ANYBODY'S P.O.V:

Taemin and taeyon is still awkward. The class start. Both of them is completely awkward at each other. The class end. Taeyon get her luch at her bag. When a suddenly,Someone talk to her.

"Hello!" It's from the one who warn taeyon about minwoo.

"Hi. Can i ask you something?" Taeyon asked.

"What?" He sit beside taeyon.

"What's your name?" Taeyon asked.

"Oh sorry about that. Im Jo kwangmin" Kwangmin smile cute.

"Hi kwangmin. Im Kim Taeyon" Taeyon smile at him.

"Nice to meet you." Kwangmin said.

"Nice to meet you too" Taeyon said smiling.

They both have they're lunch together. But in a one side of the classroom. Minwoo is watching. Acting so strange. He's giving kwangmin a death glare. But both of them dont see minwoo but continue eating and laughing at each other.

"This B**CH, Just wait. I will do something that will suprise you" Minwoo said. Then have an EVIL laugh.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 3--------------------------------------------------

image

Taemin lied to Taeyon?! His BESTFRIEND?! Will taeyon will know the truth?!

image

What will happened next? Thanks for reading this chapter :)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IS LOVE<3