Taeyon's Bestfriend is Kwangmin.

Could it be you?!

KWANGMIN'S P.O.V:

I find her preety and cute. She trust everything i say. And i find it cute. In some how, I want to be her bestfriend. I dont know why. I feel comfortable when im with her. You know, A bestfriend. It's just like that. I asked her something,

"Are you afraid of minwoo?"I asked.

"Um. Yes?" She look at me.

"Dont worry, I will protect you" I smile to her.

Suprisingly, She hugged me. Im shock but i cant help myself but smile.

"Oh sorry" She remove her arms to me.

"It's okay" I said smiling.

"Um. Kwangmin oppa. Can i ask something?" She look at me with scared eyes.

"Yes taeyon?" I answered.

"What do you mean by Next victim? Why you warn me oppa?" Her eyes is like, A little kid scared.

"Do you really want to know it?" I asked her before i continue.

" Nae oppa, Nae~" She repeated that words and echo to my ears.

"Okay, Let me start." I look at her and continue.

"Minwoo, As what i just said, The most popular playboy in this whole campus. Everygirl he meet, He will do anything to get them all. Minwoo is from a high class family, The most rich family here in Korea-" I end my words in that phrase. 

"Oppa. Tell me the whole truth. please?" She's begging me. So i continue.

"I have a friend named jessica, She left this university because of minwoo." I look at the window.

"Why?" She asked curious.

"Because Minwoo.." I hesistated..

"Because what?" She was really really curious about minwoo.

"..Do his evil plans to get jessica. Even hire peoples to abuse her sister and even her brother." I remove my eyes from the window and look at my hands. 

"What? Minwoo do that?" I can see in her eyes that she's really scared.

"Yes, Minwoo can do anything he wants. and he can get anything he wants. In just a blink of an eye." I dont want to say that words to taeyon but she need to know that. To protect herself from minwoo.

"So protect yourself against him. Do you have sister? or even brother?" I asked her.

"Yes, I have younger brother." She said to me.

"I will protect you.. And your family too. Dont worry taeyon" I smiled at her.

"Kamsahamnida kwangmin. Thank you." She hug me again. But it's tight.

"Your welcome taeyon" I smile and hug her back.

When i look at the other side of the classroom. I see minwoo. Looking at us. I immediately remove my hands around taeyon. I can see minwoo is angry. Very angry. Im very worried. I remove my eyes to him and focus in things i first see. But i will try to protect taeyon agaisnt minwoo. I wont let taeyon is to be like jessica. I will not let him to do anything bad about taeyon.

TAEYON'S P.O.V:

He ask me about minwoo. And i asked him too. About what he said about that jessica. I cant stop thinking about what will minwoo can do to me even in my family, Especially my younger brother, He was to young to experience something like minwoo do to jessica's sister and brother. Im very worried yet scared.

I was very very happy when i met kwangmin. I feel comfortable and safe when im with him. We dont feel awkward like others. I can feel, I want to be his bestfriend. So i ask him.

"Uh. Kwangmin oppa~" I said to him.

"Nae taeyon?" He look at me.

"Um, If it's okay to you.. Uh." I look at him.

"What?" His eyes tell that his curious.

"I want you to be my bestfriend oppa" I look somewhere far, Because of shyness?

"Sure taeyon" He smiled widely ever. He seems so happy.

I hugged him once more. This day is my best day because i meet kwangmin oppa~ and im become his bestfriend. But,Taemin, i mean taegun. Who is he?

ANYBODY'S P.O.V:

The class was ended. Kwangmin and taeyon is in the same path reaching they're own home. While taemin is driving alone along the rode.The day is happily end by taeyon. But taemin, He's upset.

Taeyon already reach her home. Kwangmin's house is in the next road of the street. He walk alone. Then suddenly, Someone shouted far from him.

"YAH! B**CH!" Kwangmin looks everywhere. Then Minwoo and his gang suddenly popped out.

"W-WHY?" Kwangmin asked.

"This day is your SCARIEST day ever" Minwoo do again his EVIL laugh. Minwoo is planning to do something bad about kwangmin.

Suddenly, A loud scream is heared around the entire place.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

--------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 4-------------------------------------------------------------

image

MINWOO YAH!! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?! NO!? YOUR NOT EVIL. 

My reaction in the story i like,

image

But i made this so, I will continue this story as soon as possible. PPYONG~
I will update soon :">

image

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IS LOVE<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------