Final

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

[G.O Jooyeon]

G.O had searched everywhere, any place where Jooyeon may be but to no avail.

He finally decided to check if she was at home and when he rang the doorbell, her housekeeper opened the door for him.

“Ah, Mr. G.O. Jooyeon’s parents are still out, did something happen? Jooyeon has been in her room for the longest time…” The housekeeper said.

G.O quickly went upstairs to Jooyeon’s room to find her closing a suitcase.

There were two suitcases next to Jooyeon and a few boxes which contained her things around the room.

Her room looked…nearly empty.

“What is this? What’s going on, Jooyeon ah?” G.O asked worriedly.

Realizing that she was not alone in the room, Jooyeon flinched but replied softly, “I’m leaving. In two days.”

“What? Where?” G.O said, panic in his voice.

“It was the condition my parents set. Either they met with you today or I have to go to Japan as an intern in the branch there. G.O, meeting with my parents has been postponed numerous times and this was our last chance. And you blew it.” Jooyeon replied calmly before continuing to pack her stuff.

“Give me another chance, Jooyeon – I” G.O tries to say but seeing Jooyeon just silently packing her things, he knew it was too late.

“G.O…If you really love me, I’m leaving at 4pm in two days. But unless you’re willing to actually put me first and stop treating me like I’m just your friend, unless you’re able to choose me when placed between me and your friends, don’t come and find me. Now, I’ll like it if you can go.” Jooyeon says and gestures G.O to the door.

As soon as G.O is gone, Jooyeon holds onto her suitcase a she shakes slowly from the tears falling down her cheeks.

 

“Ya! Seungho!” Jiyeon immediately shouts as soon as she reaches home with Soyeon and Lee Joon in tow.

“Jiyeon ah?” Seungho says hesitantly as he senses the annoyance in Jiyeon’s voice.

“I know you’ve sorted out your feelings, Oppa, and this is not all your fault, but please take care of Soyeon Unni and stay away from Nana okay?” Jiyeon said and then explained everything to Seungho.

“Soyeon ah…” Seungho says softly and rubs her hand softly and she smiles comfortingly towards him, showing that she was fine.

“Okay. Now stop giving me problems with your relationship okay? Just stay lovingly like this forever!” Jiyeon says, exasperated and Lee Joon stifles a chuckle.

“Lee Joon. I heard that…” Jiyeon says and playfully slaps him on the arm.

“Woah, Joon, Good luck taking care of my sister.” Seungho says cheekily which earns him a playful punch on his shoulder from Jiyeon as well.

“Don’t worry. I’m never letting her go.” Lee Joon says and smiles widely as he puts his arm around Jiyeon’s shoulder.

Jiyeon snuggles into Lee Joon’s chest and Seungho smiles, knowing Jiyeon would be happy from now on.

He gets a pat on his chest and looks down to see Soyeon smiling up at him.

He gives her a peck on her forehead before bringing her closer into her arms.

Jooyeon POV

When I meant that I was leaving, I secretly hinted for G.O to stop me from leaving but I guess guys really do not think the same way girls do.

“Jooyeon ah, he’s probably not coming, we got to go, the gates are closing soon.” My mum tells me softly and even though I really want to wait for a few more minutes, I pick up the handle on my suitcase and follow behind my parents.

However, all of a sudden, I am swept off my feet and in someone’s arms.

The familiar scent and warmth…it was G.O.

A smile formed on my lips.

I knew he would come for me.



 

okay . crappy.

ending is crappy.

but i seriously did not know how to continue this story and have been stuck forever.

im so sorry please forgive me