Plane Ticket?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Soyeon POV

I looked at the plane ticket in my hand.

It has already been confirmed…One week from now, I’m leaving.

Jiyeon POV

Ever since the day I found out about Lee Joon’s feelings towards Jooyeon Unni, I started avoiding him and spending more time next to Oppa, who was happy I wasn’t around Lee Joon.

I could see Lee Joon’s confused gazes, but I avoided all of them even though the one month wasn’t up yet.

Even though I tried my best to avoid Lee Joon, still, being in the same school, there was bound to be a time where we would meet, alone.

“Jiyeon.” I heard my name being called as I put my hand on the door knob of a private music room.

I’ll know that voice anywhere…Lee Joon.

“Yes?” I say softly, still staring in front of me, not looking back at him.

“What’s wrong? Why are you avoiding me? Do you know the one month is not up yet? People will think something weird is going on, you can do anything you want after one month, but it’s not time yet you know…” He said.

I swallowed back the sob that was about to come out of my throat.

One month, that’s all I mean to him right?

Just a one month temporary girlfriend, and after this period of time, we’re just going to be strangers again.

Why did I think that there would be a different ending to all of this?

“I know, I just…Something happened, and I’m not feeling quite okay and I just want to be my Oppa’s side for a while…I’m sorry for not thinking about our one month thingy, I’ll meet you at the school front gate tomorrow morning okay?” I said, and before letting him reply, I went into the music room, making sure to lock the door behind me.

As soon as I was exhausted from practicing, I made my way to my locker, and I saw Soyeon Unni as I was about to leave.

“Unni!” I said loudly, but she didn’t seem to hear me as she was staring into blank space.

Something was not right with her these days, she seemed even more gloomy than me as if she lost her soul.

The look on her face right now, something is definitely not right.

“Unni? Are you okay?” I say as I stand in front of her.

“Jiyeon? You called me? What’s wrong?” She said, but there was no hint of happiness whatsoever on her face.

“Unni, tell me what’s wrong…” I say soothingly, and I see her face soften and her eyes glisten with tears.

“Jiyeon ah…” She immediately breaks down and hugs me tightly as I feel her shoulders tremble as she sobs.

“Unni…It’s alright, let it all out.” I say as I pat her back gently.

“So, will you tell me what’s wrong?” I say as soon as she wipes her tears away and I see her hesitate before saying, “I…Jiyeon ah, meet me at my house tomorrow after school, I’ll tell you everything.”

With that said, she left and I was left there thinking about what could have happened.

Something tells me it’s probably connected to Oppa.

He’s the only one that can always hurt Soyeon Unni like this, but I’ve been with him these few days, and nothing seems to have changed…

Soyeon POV

As I near the school gates, I see Seungho chatting with G.O before getting on his motorbike and driving away.

I already knew where their destination was.

To see her…

It’ll never change right?

Days, months, years may pass by, but she’ll always have a place in his heart, she’ll always be his number one priority…



 

OMGOSH YOU LOVELY READERS

omg i have 92 SUBSCRIBERS OMG I LOVE U ALLL i mean it's increasing everyday and i'm so thankful,

just 8 more till i break the 100 subscriber mark ever sobs/

okay....WHEN I OFFICIALLY REACH THE 100 SUBSCRIBER MARK FOR THIS FIC...

i don';t know...i'll do something nice?! sobssssssssssssssssssss/

i just love youalllllll <33333333333333333

and i don't think i'm gna continue with everlasting memories? yeah, that story is dead.

my new one is still in the works so be patient :)