Caught, what should we do?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

hi readers!

HAPPY PEPERO DAYYY *HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL*

so , for a gift to you all, press this link please! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/98353

ITS THE LINK TO MY NEW FIC :)

yesh i have posted the foreword, please do support it <3333

anyways, here's an update!

P.S. ALL JIJOONSHIPPERS! go follow : yeahjijoon.tumblr.com   :")


 

Jiyeon POV

“Ya, let’s go, there are still so many shops left to explore.” Lee Joon said and we went out of the park.

“Let’s go take those…” I said as soon as I saw a shop filled with sticker booths.

Before Lee Joon could protest, I quickly took him inside.

After half an hour, we managed to take pictures with every booth in the shop.

“Are you crazy?” Lee Joon said.

“What? It’s fun. Here are yours.” I said and gave him half the amount of pictures we took.

“What do you want these for anyway?” Lee Joon said.

“Hmm…to remind me that I fake dated a guy like you before?” I said and laughed.

Lee Joon POV

A guy like me?

“Ya! What do you mean by that?” I said angrily.

“Okay fine then, give me your phone.” I said and just took it from her hands.

“Done.” I said and after a minute, I returned her phone to her.

“So now, everyone will know you’re my property.” I said and showed her our mobile backgrounds which were now a photo of both of us taken earlier.

She just gave me a ‘whatever’ look and we went to go find more shops to explore.

Soyeon POV

I was walking along the couple street with Jooyeon, G.O and Seungho when I spotted a familiar face.

I quickly said that I needed to go buy something and went to follow that familiar face.

Isn’t that Jiyeon?

But why is she with Lee Joon?

And why are they wearing couple outfits…holding hands…laughing happily together…just like a couple?!

Just then, I saw Lee Joon walk towards the restrooms while Jiyeon stayed outside.

I finally decided to confront her.

“Jiyeon ah.”

Jiyeon POV

I was waiting for Lee Joon outside the restrooms when someone called my name.

I quickly turned around to see who it was, and to my horror it was Soyeon unni.

“Unni…what are you doing here?” I said nervously.

“I think I should be asking you that question. Why are you with Lee Joon?” Soyeon unni said.

“I…” I tried to make up an excuse, but at that moment, I heard someone call my name.

“Ya, Jiyeon.”

I closed my eyes in frustration.

Why must Lee Joon appear now?!

“Ya. What are you with Jiyeon?” Soyeon unni said to Lee Joon.

Lee Joon POV

Why was this random girl asking me this question and giving me evil glares?

I looked at Jiyeon and mouthed, “Don’t let her know.”

Obviously I wasn’t about to let this girl know about the fake couple, but what am I supposed to say?

“Er…Jiyeon is tutoring me and decided to come out and take a break, we fell into a lake just now and that’s why we’re wearing these matching outfits. It’s the only thing we could fine.” I said cleverly.

The girl looked suspiciously at Jiyeon who quickly nodded.

“Then why were you holding hands?” she continued.

“Because Jiyeon’s hands were cold.” I coolly replied.

At that moment, the girl pulled Jiyeon to a side and whispered something to her.

Jiyeon POV

“Ya, be careful of him okay! You know who he is right?” Soyeon unni whispered to me.

“Okay, I’ll be fine. Don’t tell Oppa about this.” I said and Soyeon unni left.

I heaved a sigh of relief.

Lee Joon POV

“Who’s that girl?” I asked Jiyeon.

“A close unni of mine, Soyeon unni.” She said.

Soyeon? Isn’t she the girl who is close to Seungho?

Still intrigued as to how Jiyeon is close with them, but I think it’ll be weird if I ask…