The Countdown Starts Now

God's Gift: 21 Days (A Parody of God's Gift:14 Days)

Yongguk was in the police office watching the security camera at the stadium and around the area. He tried hard to find his sister with the EXO backpack, but there was nothing.

The police officer sighed and said, "Either this guy is invisible or he knows where every security camera is located and found a way out of it."

Jongup ran into the Seoul Police Office and saw his hyung there standing almost like a ghost. He cried, "Hyung!" Yongguk slowly looked behind him and saw his dongseng, drenched insweat from running from Incheon down to the station. Yongguk couldn't say anything, but, "Do you think she's going to be okay?"

Jongup sighed and walked towards his hyung and hugged him, "Hyung, don't worry, I'm going to do whatever I can to find our Yoojung." Yongguk nods and said, "Thank you so much." Jongup let go of him and asked the police officer who was still watching the security clips all over, "Do you even see her looking at those tapes?" And in seconds, Jongup and the officer were both watching every second of it.

Yongguk slumped down into his chair and sighed as he watched the clock tick by. Just then Himchan barged into the station and said, "Yongguk!" Yongguk looked up and saw Himcha kneeling next to him and asking if he was alright and if he didn't receive anything from Yoojung.

Yongguk asked, "Where's Daehyun, Yongjae and Zelo? They were with her last, when she..." Himchan patted Yongguk's shoulder and said, "Misplaced, lets not use the other word until we hear what the police got to say, okay? She was just misplaced." Yongguk's bottom lip quivered as he tried to hold in his tears, was it possible that his sister was actually gone? His only family was gone and he was possible going to be all alone.

Just then Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo walked into the station, they looked fearful and almost didn't walk in the building until Himchan saw them. He stood up and said, "Guys.."

Yongguk looked behind him and saw his young dongsengs who looked more guilty then the criminal himself. Instead of finding anger coming out, it was more like disappointment and also understanding that they were probably going to suffer with him since they were in charge of Yoojung. Youngjae, with his hands interlaces together in front of him he stepped up, "Hyung, we tried looking we did. But.." Yongguk sniffled and nodded and said, "She's going to be okay, I know her. Even though she may not be smart enough to pass her math test, she knows her way home." Zelo couldn't even look at his hyung, he looked up at the light as he tried not to cry, Daehyun looked down also feeling ashamed.

Jongup yelled, "Stop! Right there! There she is!" The 5 boys ran to the computer screen and saw Yoojung running into the crowd around the time when she told Yongjae that she was going to follow Daehyun. She looked so happy as she was running into the crowd to follow Daehyun then someone walked in front of the camera and in that split second she was gone. Yongguk asked, "Aren't there any other security cameras? Maybe to the right?" The police shook his head and said, "Coincidently, the cameras that watched the crowd were all dead except for this one." Himchan groaned as he shut his eye, for he was having a headache.

Then the police officer who was helping the boys stood up abruptly and saluted, "Sir!" Jihoon came to the desk and saluted back and said, "At ease, soldier." The officer sat back down and Yongguk watched in shock as the familiar but unwated face seated himself next to the computer screen.

Jihoon ignored the fact that all six boys were staring at him, some with death glares. He cleared his throat and asked, "Can I ask when the last time when you saw her?" Yongguk couldn't answer, he was so shocked to see him here and also that he had the nerve to even approah them. Youngjae spoke up and answered, "When the boy band was on break, we went to the concession stands to eat. Then Daehyun went to use the restroom and she followed him... That was the last time." Youngguk couldn't take his eyes off of Jihoon. Himchan nudged his hyung to wake him up.

Yongguk finally asked, "What are you doing here?" The police officer watched as both men stared at eachother, he chuckled and asked Yongguk, "Oh, he's our new detective, he has even came from the states you can trust him to find your sister." Jihoon, trying to be friendly asked the policeman, "Can you give us some time alone, I would like to tell them something before we start investigating." The police officer nodded and got up to find something he could do.

Jihoon, trying to make the atmosphere less awkward asked, "You know, it's quite awkward to ask a policeman what he's doing at apolice station. Well anyway, to answer you question, I'm trying to look for your sister. Now let's see, how abou-" Yongguk interrupted and said, "I don't need your playful attitude and I certainly don't need your help finding my sister. I'm just going to have to go to a different police station." Yongguk got up to leave but Jihoon said, "That's going to be hard to do, considering that I'm the leader of the man who kidnapped and killed those three women. And I'm pretty sure that he's also behind this"

Yongguk swiftly turned around and glared at the man who once left him for dead, the man who abandoned not only Yongguk but also his little sister. How dare he have the nerve to even come back to Korea? He should've just stayed in America with his FBI title. Yongguk stomped out of the station anyway. Himchan and Daehyun followed him, begging their hyung to come back.

Jihoon sighed, and continued to search through the footage. Youngjae and Jongup looked at eachother nervously then looked at Jihoon. Jongup asked, "Do you see any sign of suspiousness in the crowd?" Youngjae glared at Jongup smacking him in the arm. Jongup shrugged the sting off and listened to Jihoon.

"Not from this angle, it's almost like the kiddnapper planned this out, like he knew that Yoojung would be at that place at that time!" Jihoon exclaimed rewatching the scene over and over. "Not even a man in a black hoodie or anything! Do you think that maybe the kidnapper was a woman?" Jongup sat down and started thinking of the possibilty, then Youngjae popped in, "It can't be, they were all EXO fans, why would they waste a ticket to kidnap a kid instead of watching the performance?"

Jihoon almost glowed when he heard Youngjae finally speak to him and said, "But that might also be a set-up, we have to think that he planned this all out. But the video from the program show was definately a man..." Youngjae sighed and looked at Jongup and asked, "Do you think that you could help us find her?" Jihoon, without looking away from the computer screen, answered, "Regardless of you wanting my help, I am put on this case to find not only Yoojung but the man who is behind all this madness."

Zelo rolled his eyes and finally turned away from Jihoon and started looking for his hyungs. Which he found that they were outside on the benches in front of the police station. Yongguk was burying his face away in his hands as he groaned and sniffled. Himchan patted his shoulder while saying calming words to him. Daehyun, who still felt guilty as ever, stood next to his hyungs with both his hands in front of him. Zelo approached Yongguk and said, "Hyung, what are we going to do?"

Yongguk didn't answer his question for a while, and after gathering himself he said, "We're going back to them." Himchan asked, "Who's 'them'?" Yongguk said, "Who else do you think? The Red Mafias." Himchan stood up immediately and grabbed Yongguk's arm and pleaded, "No, hyung not after what we've all been been through. Once we get involved, we're right back to where we started. Please, you don't even know that they took our Yoojung!" 

Yongguk looked at him and said, "They're the only ones who would ever do this kind of move like this. Who else has something against us?" Himchan thought over what his hyung said but still persisted that they must not go. Finally Yongguk broke down.

"Then what do you want me to do?! Do you want me to wait around and have the police take over?! They don't even know how to catch one man, what makes you think that I'm able to trust them? And I'm especially not going to trust that son of a who already betrayed me once. Now, I'm going to those heads and find my sister, whether I come back alive or not; who's coming with me?" Yongguk asked, watching his dongsengs nervously eye each other. 

Finally Jongup and Youngjae who came out of the station said, "We will." Jongup said, "I have a gun and not to mention the ones that I hid around the house, you didn't forget how to use one right?" Yongguk slowly started feeling reasurrance slowly come to him as he watch two dongsengs stand beside him. Then Zelo stepped up and muttered, "Unlike you old people, I still have a pretty good map of the building that they're hiding out in. Plus, I know every back doors, windows, and secret passage ways throughout it." Yongguk nods and Zelo joined immediately. 

Then Daehyun said, "I'm the one who lost her, if anyone of us is going to die, it's gotta be me." Yongguk said, "No, it wasn't your fault. If you die, we die together." Daehyun lightly grinned, and turned around as everyone waited for Himchan's response. He scanned his friends and said, "I still think this is a bad idea, but I haven't kicked ever since that rainy day!" They all chuckled and huddled into a group hug, which then afterwards they all jumped into their cars and headed to their house for Plan Suicide.