Chapter 6 : Super Generation Concert

I saw you. I liked you. I loved you.

* I just wanted to say in advance. Sorry about this Chapter LOL I couldn't think of a good one so this is a pretty bad Chapter. Enjoy though .. :) *

 

[No One POV]

Super Junior spent weeks preparing for Sorry Sorry and It's You, while SNSD prepared for Genie. And together they had a performance together. And before they knew it, the performance was the day after. 

SNSD and Super Junior left for their dorms while HyoYeon and EunHyuk stayed back to practice a bit more. EunHyuk decided she should teach Sorry Sorry to HyoYeon for fun.

 

[HyoYeon POV]

Hah. EunHyuk doesn't think I can do it. I'll just pretend to dance bad now.

"So, it goes like this, right?" I asked, trying to pretend to be confused.

EunHyuk stopped and stared at my eyes for a minute. 

"You already know how to dance it don't you ..?" He asked in a mono tone.

Uh now what? Crap.

"Haha, yeah, I do. I just wanted to surprise you." I said, while winking at him.

 

[EunHyuk POV]

He laughed along and saw her wink. I was shocked when she did, because she never usually winks. At anyone.

"So HyoYeon, you ready for the show tomorrow?"

"When am I not?" She responded with full confidence.

"I don't know," I responded "The ending is with Super Junior and SNSD. Sounds like fun." I said, smiling at her.

"Aha, we'll do just fine. No worries." She glanced at him then returned to do her streches. 

"I wonder if Teukie hyung will do anything with TaeYeon. I mean, he's been dying to talk to her."

"She's wanting to talk to him too." She agreed after a couple seconds of thinking.

"We should plan something together... For them."

"Good idea." HyoYeon chuckled at the thought of LeeTeuk and TaeYeon dancing together. 

 

[No One POV]

They spent a half an hour trying to plan, but they couldn't think of anything. They just agreed to let fate get to them in the end. By the time they finished, it was 12:30 AM. They said their farewells and good lucks then went back to their dorm.

When they left, they both thought they had to do something tomorrow before it was too late.

 

*Next Day*

 

Everyone got up, did their last minute practices, and boarded their cars to get to the concert area. Everyone high fived each other and wished for the best of luck in their performances. 

 

[HyoYeon POV]

Hmm ... 

I went up to TaeYeon and asked her "TaeYeon, how is Lee Teuk?" I said in a quiet voice.

"WHAT!? WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME?!" TaeYeon suddenly started yelling at her.

I looked at her, with my eyes wide open, and said "Are you okay?"

I heard her take a deep breath and say "Lee Teuk and I haven't talked in days because of the dating rumors.. And I'm starting to miss him."

"Hey Unnie.. Since we're doing a stage together, how about you dance with him today? Since it's on stage people can't make rumors of that, right?" I shot her a comforting smile, like how she always gave me.

"Haha, HyoYeon ... You always know what to do. But, I'm afraid LeeTeuk isn't coming today. He's busy with another schedule."
I looked at her and was shocked. I didn't even know he wasn' coming. I apologized and told her to cheer up. Then got up and left to meet EunHyuk

"Hey Oppa, how was your sleep?" I asked as I approached him.

"Great. I slept so well. What happened to TaeYeon?" He asked as he looked around me to TaeYeon who was looking depressed.

"Since Teukie couldn't come today, she's sad. They haven't talked in a while because of the rumors."

"Oh right, he isn't coming today..." EunHyuk started to remember what Lee Teuk had to do, "Guess we planned for nothing. Anyway, that shouldn't stop them. They should just confront each other already."

I looked at him and wondered when she would be able to confront to him. 

 

[EunHyuk POV]

Eunhyuk, you're such a wimp. You tell them to confess, but you won't even and you have so many chances too.

"I'll see you on stage later Oppa, I have to go now." She said, interupting his thoughts.

"Okay, haha. Good luck!" I told her.

"Hwaiting Super Generation!" She yelled as she ran off back to her members.

 

[No One POV]

After SNSD finished their stage with a suprising remix of Genie and lots of love from the fans, Super Junior's stage of Sorry Sorry shot up the cheers even more. 

Then It's You started playing and HyoYeon knew that it was almost the ending where everyone would meet in the front stage and dance Sorry Sorry. HyoYeon was excited.

"So Nyuh Shi Dae Everyone!" HyoYeon heard SiWon scream that and she knew it was time. Everyone in SNSD went on stage and Super Junior started walking with SNSD.

 

[EunHyuk POV]

I heard the loud music blasting through out the stage. The fans cheering for the members. I saw lots of signs that said Super Junior or SNSD on them.

As we stopped at the stage, I felt someone beside me. It was HyoYeon.

She wants to dance with me? 

I smiled at her and patted her back, then Sorry Sorry stared playing.

Everyone started to dance to it. And then it was the dance break where everyone but 3 members and I sat while we danced. I decided since HyoYeon would we watching, I danced it my all.

She cheered loudly, so I'm sure I did well.

Then before the song end, each person paired up, and I luckily got HyoYeon. We did the ending stance together and when the song ended, all the fans of each group stood up to cheer.

We said our thank you's and left the stage.

 

*Backstage*

 

[HyoYeon POV]

That was amazing.  EunHyuk oppa deserves the name of Dancing King. I wonder if I could be Dancing Queen ... Sigh.

"Hey HyoYeon, you did a great job out there. "

I saw EunHyuk running to me about to high five. I started running towards him as well, but being the clumsy person I am, I managed to trip. He caught me and laughed.

"I didn't know you were that desperate to hug me Kim Choding." He smirked.

"Oh ha-ha." I got back up and said thanks. "You did a great job too."

"Course I did." He laughed with his head held up high "I'm Dancing King. I never fail."

"Monkey, when did you become so cocky?" I jokingly said.

He looked into my eyes and out spread his gummy smile.

"HyoYeon, let's do something tonight. No one will notice." I asked her since we haven't hung out for a while.

I smiled and said "Sure. How can someone live so long without HyukJae Oppa?" I laughed

"Don't joke around, HyoYeon. I know you like me." 

Oh no. Did he find out?

"I'm just joking. Calm down." He laughed at me for looking suprised.

"Oh haha, yeah.." I said slowly.

"I gotta go. I'll text you later, okay?" EunHyuk said even thought I knew it wasn't a yes or no question. I'd have to answer that text anyways.

He walked away and I followed him with my eyes until he disappeared.

If only he knew that I did like him. 

 

You know what.. ? I'm going to confess to him. Tonight. When we meet. You've got this Kim HyoYeon.

 

I smiled to myself with full confidence as I went back to join my members.

 

*Sorry again. I couldn't think of anything. >< *