Chapter 5 : A Certain Feel

I saw you. I liked you. I loved you.

[No One POV]

As everyone knows, idols of SM aren't allowed to date within the company. Or even date at all really. And that was difficult for HyoYeon and EunHyuk. They were getting close and people were starting to notice. And for that, they had to avoid each other for a while because they didn't want a 'talk' with Lee Soo Man. Years passed as they became more and more famous, until the day that they were basically the Kings and Queens of KPOP. Everyone knew them. SNSD whipped out songs like Gee, that won 9 weeks in a row, Oh!, and Run Devil Run. Super Junior released many famous hits like Sorry Sorry and Bonamana. EunHyuk, with Lee Teuk, hosted a radio show. SNSD were guests on it a few times and those were the only times EunHyuk and HyoYeon could talk without getting caught.

*One day, at Kiss The Radio (EunHyuk and LeeTeuk's radio show). Before recording*

[EunHyuk POV]

"Hey Lee Teuk! Who's coming today as our guests? Better be good, because I'm about to fall asleep. I'm so tired, someone's got to keep me up for the show." I complained to my hyung.

"Haha, you're lucky. The guests today will keep you WIDE awake. Well, for me they will." And laughed his high pitched laugh.

"Okay there, hyung. Whatever you say." I looked at him like he was crazy. Then I thought. Who makes Lee Teuk crazy that he'd even use his real laugh...

 

TaeYeon..


Does that mean SNSD is coming today?

 

[No One POV]

His thoughts were disturbed when 9 ladies walked in the room.

Turning around, wondering what the commotion was about, he saw HyoYeon. She spotted him too and bowed. He waved back, still shocked at the guests that would be there today. SNSD was the surprise guests that evening. Everyone greeted each other like siblings (They were from the same company, so why wouldn't they?) They all sat after calming down and HyoYeon taking her usual seat next to EunHyuk. Lee Teuk started talking to TaeYeon, so EunHyuk thought he could have a conversation with HyoYeon too. He turned to her direction and started talking.

 

[HyoYeon POV]

I looked at HyukJae and saw him staring back at me. My face started to burn and I looked away. The show would air in a minute and a half.

"Hi HyoYeon." He whispered while he smiled his oh so famous gummy smile.

"Hey Oppa, how are you?" I asked why the other members were talking.

"Great. I missed you. Even though I saw you not too long ago. I think the rumors died down, so we can hang out again." EunHyuk said, clearly excited for his news.

I suddenly felt happier. Like my problems have been lifted from me. I didn't know what to say so I just laughed and then the show started.

As the members were talking, I couldn't even hear what they said. I was too distracted by Oppas presence beside me. 

"HyoYeon," 

I turned and saw Lee Teuk about to ask me a question.

"Have you ever tried to 'hunt' a man?

I found this a strange question and I answered "If I ever had the chance, I'd love to try it."

EunHyuk suddenly shot up with intrest and asked "What type of guy would you want to do it to?"

I felt that since oppa gave me a presence, I answered "A guy with a certain .. feel."

 

[EunHyuk POV]

A certain feel? Do I have that certain feel? I thought to myself about that then Lee Teuk suddenly asked

"Out of EunHyuk and I, who has that 'certain feel'?" Lee Teuk asked.

I stared at her, really curious if I had that certain feel she was talking about.

She didn't hesitate and said "EunHyuk Oppa."

I felt relieved. And very happy. Everyone cheered and HyoYeon laughed off her embarrassment. I smiled through out the whole radio until it ended.  When everyone had to leave, we took a couple pictures before, like we do with every guest. I kneeled down to the ground like I usually do with Lee Teuk while the guests stand, but this time HyoYeon kneeled down beside me. 

My heart was litterally beating out of my chest, and I wondered if anyone could hear it. 

LeeTeuk heard my quick breathing and winked at me and whispered "Enjoy this moment."
Busted. He knew about my crush. I hissed "Yah! Shut up."

He chuckled and looked away. I looked towards Tiffany, who was behind me, and said "I think you should sit beside Lee Teuk. He's dying to sit with TaeYeon, but let's trick him." She looked at me and said "Nice plan, EunHyuk". She silently sat beside Lee Teuk, and I saw his face and neck turn bright red. Then he realized it was just Tiffany. After his skin changed back to normal colors, he glared at me when no one was looking.

Then, we took the pictures and HyoYeon and I had 'V' signs. When everyone left, I high-fived everyone and hugged HyoYeon while no one was looking.

 

[HyoYeon POV]

I was about to leave when EunHyuk wrapped his arms around my waist. I was shocked then put my arms around him too.

"Bye HyoYeon. I don't know when the next time I'll see you, so here." 

I laughed then said "We'll see each other soon. We have that performance together with the other members."

"Ahh." He said as he started to remove his hands off of me. "I remember now. Okay, I'll see you then." And shot me a wink.

I thought I was about to die. I don't know why people said he's the least attractive in the group, to me, he's the best looking.

"Okay Hyukkie, I'm going. See you later!" I waved and bowed to her oppa then left.

"See you later." I heard him say when I left.