Chapter 7 : Change of Plans

I saw you. I liked you. I loved you.

[HyoYeon POV]

Guess I should get ready. EunHyuk is going to text me soon and we'd be going somewhere.

*Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry*

HyoYeon looked at her phone. Someone's calling? She checked the caller ID and it said Unknown Number.

"Hello?"

"Hey HyoYeon, it's EunHyuk."

"Hi!" My heart started to flutter as soon as I heard it was HyukJae. "New number?"

"Uhm, no I'm using someone elses phone. HyoYeon I can't make it today.. I'm .. Busy. I'm sorry."

"Oh.." I sat there on my bed as my heart calmed down. "It's okay, EunHyuk. I'll see you next time then." Who's phone is he using?

 

[EunHyuk POV]

I heard the dissapointment in her voice and I said

"I'll make it up to you. Later."

"Haha okay. I'll see you then."

"Okay, bye."

I hung up the phone and looked at the person beside me.

"EunHyuk..."

"What are you doing here? How did you know where I was?"

I stared at the lady across from me.

"I missed you, EunHyuk. Come back to me. Let's date again."

 

[No One POV]

It was Gyuri. His ex- girlfriend of 2 years. When he caught her cheating on him with another guy, he left her. Furious, he avoided all contact with her. Whenever she called, he'd ignore it. When they see each other at the store or mall, he went the other direction to avoid conversation. 3 years later she came back to EunHyuk after getting his house information from someone.

 

[Gyuri POV]

You're mine EunHyuk. If you have a girlfriend, I'm taking her down. You can't escape me now.

"What you saw that night... I was drunk and he suddenly started kissing me! I don't know why, but when you came and saw, I didn't get the chance to explain! I swear, EunHyuk Oppa, trust me!"

He stared at me, whether he should trust me or not. I waited in a minute of silence until he finally spoke.

"Gyuri, I know what you did last time. And I don't know if you're telling the truth or not. Since I have no proof, I can't say anything. But, all I can say is that I'm in love with someone else. So, if you can leave me house, that would be great."

He held the door open for me and I looked at him with fire coming out of my eyes.

"What?! Who is it? Is it that Kim HyoYeon girl I saw on the news that day about you guys dating?"

"Yes. I'm in love with her. And I have been in love with her ever since I met her that day in the practice room. Leave now. I will not get back together with you."

I stared at him like he was talking in a different language. "So, you want to play it hard, huh? Fine. I'll see you soon. And next time, you'll want to get together with me."

"Hah. I assure you. I won't. Bye."

I walked out the door, not looking back. All I have to do is find this Kim HyoYeon girl and hurt her.

 

I'm coming for you HyoYeon. You and EunHyuk are over.