VI

Love at first sight...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've got something for you."

You looked back to see who it was, Mr.Park. You looked at his hand and saw a beautiful full of diamonds neckless. "It's beautiful!"you said. It was something like what a queen wears. He turned you around and lifted your hair up. You helped him by holding your hair up.

he wore the neckless for you as you admired it in the mirror. "Wah!" You touched it slowly. 

"It's yours."he said. You gasped and shaked your head. "I...no! It's..expensive..i can't take this!" You defended quickly and touched the huge diamond infront of the neckless. "It's not that expensive. But don' take this the wrong way. It's not fake. look,"He said and went closer to your ear and whispered.

you chuckled and listened. "I have abit of cancer. I'm scared it would spread,so I'm giving this to you. Take it as a gift alright? So you wouldn't forget me. Don't throw this away."Tears started forming in your eyes. "M-Mr park!!" You said and covered your mouth.

"I'm planning to give this to jinyoung's future kids or wife,but.. Show this to your kids,alright? "he said and wiped a tear. "a-..j..o-okay?"you said and hugged him.

"ooh! JR's not gonna like that!"Changseob said as everyone turned to you. You smiled and looked down at the neckless. 

'Its just a gift..yeah. Mr.park won't die.' 

Extremely short chapter. ;; but you guys can probably think what's next right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter