VII

Love at first sight...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR's POV

We were done picking the tuxedo. Which was easy actually. We also looked for more stuff like watches and more. "Come on! Hurry up,I want to see gaeun in the dress!"I blabbered out and ran there. I went into the dressing room and tried all those stuff on.

not to brag,but I look handsome in that tuxedo. I can't wait for gaeun to see me in the tuxedo! I slowly opened the curtain and saw gaeun in the beautiful dress,being a goddess. 

"I've got something for you.."My dad said to her. 

I heard their whole conversation and..what the hell? He's having cancer. Why tell her?! We're about to get married and you tell her that? I'm your son! Ugh,whatever. WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELL. 

Jinyoung was taking a long time,so you decided go to in the dressing room and find him. You walked to the dressing room that was half closed and peeped inside.  Jr was playing games inside. "yah! We were waiting for you."You said and pouting. 

You realized jr had tears in his eyes. "hey, you alright?"You asked,shaking him. He looked at you and smiled. "Nah, it's nothing. I lost to a game from a friend. haha."He said.

"You're crying over that? you're not the handsome junior I used to know. Come on,tell me!"You said and pouted. "Hey, jr doesn't mean junior!" He said and tsked. Then walked off. You chuckled and chased after him. "Oppa!!"You bragged cutely and glomped on him. But then he catches you.

which bringed you guys to an awkward posit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter