V

Love at first sight...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright. I've already bought a mansion for the couple. And the wedding would be next week. Invite your friends,and all. We'll all go wedding shopping tomorrow. How's the plan?"Mr.Park said. you all agreed. "What do you mean couple? They're married right?"Hyunsik asked,and his groupmates posed. Your mom 'tsk'ed and they all laughed. "Can we come too?"Ilhoon asked and they all nodded. 

"sure. "Your dad said. "And you kiddos will be staying here tonight. since we had alot more extra rooms."Mr.Park and your dad both said together. "2-3 will be in one room."Mrs.Park said. "ooh! This would be so fun! It would be like a tour!"your mom said,booging out. you covered your face in embarrasment as jinyoung chuckled. "oh,And the couple would be in one room."

"what!?"Sungjae said. "dude. you need to grow up. I'll teach you a lesson tomorrow alright,little boy?"Eunkwang said as sungjae nodded. they all chuckled. "Lets share a room."Changsub asked and peniel nodded. "BUDDIES!!"Ilhoon,minhyuk and hyunsik all shouted. "The grandpa and the son." Minhyuk chorused as eunkwang rested his hand on sungjae's shoulder.

"I bet you'll look beutiful in the wedding dress."Jinyoung whispered in your ear as you flushed.

"I won't look so beautiful when im having a nosebleed,seeing you in a tuxido right?"
"Nah,You'll look good."He teased. You glared at him with an eye squinted. He chuckled and pecked your forehead. 

Soon,Both of you went into your room. You were on the net while jinyoung was reading a book. You were sitting on your study table while he's on the bed. You noticed he was yawning,so you ended your games & social websites and went to bed. You sat beside him and tucked yourself into bed. "wait." Jinyoung said.

"why?"you asked. "I wanna sleep with you."you flushed and rested your elbows on your pillow. You stared at him and admired his face features. He closed his book and then looked at you. "Wanna sleep now?"he asked. "Wait..  I wanna stare at you for a little while longer."

"Haha,You can stare at me tomorrow.. Come on! I'm tired."he pouted. "Well,today is the day I finally met you again.. The night I'm gonna sleep with you.. The night we're announced to be husband and wife."you said and nodded. He chuckled and layed down on his bed. "Good night."he said and your hair lovingly.

You giggled and rest your head on his chest. "Good night, Oppa."you said and cuddled him. "Goodnight. My love,"He whispered and offed the lamp, then embraced you into his arms as you both soon drifted to sleep.

Next morning, (JR's POV)

i woke up due to the alarm clock. Ugh,why does she even have an alarm clock? I lifted myself and offed it. I layed back down and opened my eyes. My face is as red as a tomato,right now. She's so pretty and gorgess while sleeping. Especially seeing her closeup.

Fangirls, they think they're angels and goddess. Well,they are pretty. My Fangirls,of course. But gaeun is really a true goddess. 

I pecked her forehead and closed my eyes to go back to sleep. Goodnight- i mean.. Good morning,my future honey.

(End of JR's pov) 

you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter