Chapter Two

Sweetheart Devil


When the day at school were over, Changmin returned home to find Jaejoong sleeping soundly at his bed. Jaejoong’s shirt was ed and his lips were pouting cutely. Changmin smiled and wonder if Jaejoong was having a dream. He was enchanted by the look that he didn’t realised that he was walking towards Jaejoong and was slowly kissing Jaejoong’s lips. Suddenly Jaejoong opens his eyes and saw Changmin directly in front of his face. “What are you doing? asked the confused Jaejoong. Changmin just looked away blushing and shakes his head. Jaejoong woke up and said to him “Let’s carry on practising, we don’t have much time.”

After all the hard practises, finally the day Changmin waited had arrived. They both dressed in their best and when the clock shows 7pm, Jaejoong again whisked them to the school. When they arrived, Jaejoong turned to Changmin and asked “Are you ready? Can we make our entrance now or you still need time to do a last touch up to your appearance?” Changmin smiled and said “Let’s do it now. I can’t wait to look at the expression on Junsu’s face.  Suddenly Jaejoong leaned over and kiss Changmin’s lips. Changmin was stunned but did not say anything.

 Jaejoong walked hand in hand towards the school entrance. While walking into the school, they heard gasped, ohhs and ahhs coming from the students. Eyes were only focused on the two hot guys entering the main hall. Suddenly Changmin saw Junsu and purposely huge Jaejoong’s waist acting like they are a couple. Junsu noticed them and realised that it was Changmin. He was shocked that Changmin could look like that. “Shim Changmin! Is that you? Can you be my partner? I’m sure you don’t have a date yet right?” asked Junsu.

Changmin smirked and replied back to him, “Sorry, my date is here with me tonight so I don’t need you at all. Just have fun looking for a partner for yourself.” “Come on Baby Jae! Let’s dance! said Changmin and pulled Jajoong to the dance floor. They had fun the entire night dancing and spending quality time with each other. They both had forgotten about the last wish and the last day tomorrow that they will spend with each other.


They enjoyed the night so much that they returned home totally washed out. They just jump onto the bed and decided to sleep without changing. They just cuddled up and snuggled into each other. Changmin got so used to it that some nights he just couldn’t go to sleep without Jaejoong. Jaejoong was sound asleep once he’s in Changmin’s arms but Changmin was playing with Jaejoong’s hair, rubbing his hands on the cheek and planting soft kisses on Jaejoong’s face. Changmin knew the feelings that he had for Jaejoong but he scared to confess. He just decided to hold him for as long as the time they had together.

The next morning happens to be Saturday so there was no school. Changmin slept in and Jaejoong was getting ready to perform the last wish. He waited for Changmin to wake up before asking him. Jaejoong decided to meet Yoochun and chat for a while. While they were chatting outside Changmin’s window, Changmin got up and went for his shower. Once he was done, He decided to look for Jaejoong. He called out his name and suddenly Jaejoong appeared through the window with Yoochun. “Looking for me? I’m just outside your window with Yoochun, my friend.” said Jaejoong smiling.

 Changmin turned and looked at Yoochun. Yoochun smiled and said to Jaejoong “today is the last day for the last wish, so what is the last wish that he has.” Jaejoong looked at Changmin and was about to ask him when suddenly Changmin asked him “Jaejoong, what will you want to be if you are not a demon?” The question shocked Jaejoong but he replied “I wish to be a human so that I won’t make people sad by taking their valuables items away. I wish to make people around me happy and make them smile always.” Changmin smiled and said “So then, my last wish will be for you to be a human.” Jaejoong looked at him confusedly while suddenly Yoochun said “That’s what you have been waiting for right. Just grant the wish and be a human already because you are not suitable enough to be a demon.

Grant the wish and I will help you check, what are the most valuable items in his life that we can take as an exchange.” “Just grant the wish. It is my way of saying thanks for all the things you have done for me.” said Changmin sweetly to Jaejoong. Jaejoong finally agrees and was about to chant for the final wish when Yoochun said “I found it! His most valuable item in his life were the six days he spent with you.” Jaejoong looked at Changmin and Changmin smiled back at him with tears dropping down his cheek. “No one have ever been a real friend to me but these past six days had been a memorable moments for me so that’s why it's precious.” said Changmin sadly. Jaejoong hugged Changmin and finally granted the last wish.