WL - First affection

Wrecking Love
Chorong’s POV

It is Sunday again and finally I will meet Bora. I don’t know why but I just love her. She is cool and her playing basketball skill is made me love her even deeper. I walks toward the bus stop and suddenly stopping my feet because the vibrating of my phone. I keeps it in silent profile since there is a stalker whom untiringly betrays my whole nights this past few days. I couldn’t even switch the phone off because my parents still in their uncounted honeymoon in Japan, they told me to always on with my phone so they can call me whenever they need to talk to me and make sure that I was save all the time. Ah it’s Namjoo.

“O-why?” I talk to my annoying phone. Lazily put my other hand on my pocket while continuing to reach the bus stop.

“Where are you Chorong eonni?” She asked me to the point but I could hear the week voice in the other line. What’s wrong with this strong girl eh?

“On my way. Why?” I just asked back shortly and impatiently to hear her reason to calling me this way because I knows her too well. She’ll just going to use her phone to call people when it goes to be the important thing ever and since she did it by now, I wonder what will she say to me.

“I am sorry eonni but I can’t join the match today. I am getting cold.” it stopped me immediately. It was also not easy to believe that she is sick because she is such a girl who definitely take care for herself properly, and because when she’s sick, her parents will going to be hyperly worrying the only one daughter of them and over-thinking how to take care Namjoo besides they don’t have more money to wasting for her recovery.

“What’s wrong with my strong girl eh?” I managed to sounds not that worry because she hate herself when causing the girls worry about her. Again, re-walking my feet toward my destination, but this time I walked slower expecting to hear Namjoo’s voice properly so I do not need to wasting time by stood there for nothing.

“It’s okay eonni, it’s just cold. I back to my house from the part time job last night and it was cloud burst, since I don’t bring my umbrella and it seemed that the rain will be the long last one, so I decided to just go back without any protection.” Okay, in this situation, I agreed with her. I just realized how exhausted she had been all the night after having a part time job in Zoo Coffee café. And what can I do for her? She is the person who proudly keeps her self esteem by refusing all economy aid we try to gave her lately.

“Any protection? Don’t kidding me. I thought that you do have a smart brain to protect you for not doing a fool thing?” yeah, I said that I agreed but I just don’t want her to felt it is always the right thing to do when it came to risk her wellness like this.

“Eonni-” I heard that she sighed heavily and mumbling like a child but I wasn’t sure what is that and when I reached my destination and saw a bus coming toward me, then I was about to hang up the line.

“I don’t care. Just get well soon. I am out.” Then I hung the call up and putting my phone into my pocked as I walks toward the opened door of the bus. ‘Pabo girl’ I mumbled it and unexpectedly some of passengers looking weird toward me. Aha, and now it is me the pabo girl here, I just nodded and gave the short looks at them. I took my seat next to the window. It still early in the morning and I found the dewy windowpane and wrote ‘Pabo’ with my index finger then smiling like an idiot. Nah, I’ll just visit her with the girls after the match, like her words it’s just cold actually.

I arrived in the bus stop around Bora’s school. It’s a quite big building and I was jogging to not wasting my time of the trip and by no time I caught the girls was coming and chatting around in the infield. I met Eunji and Naeun’s sight then just walking casually toward her with a small smile drew on my face. I love to play in cool around they who knows me.

“Hey.” I greeted them and gave the air-kisses for both my girls and nodded toward the opposite team’s members but then Bora hugged me tightly making me gasped for the air. I just smiled and gave her a ‘nice to see you again’ wishper near her ears.

“Asdfghjkl. I just missed you so bad meany girl.” She patted my back before releasing me and now I can show her how was my red face that caused by her rough hug, but actually I loved it. “I’am not going to apologize.” She just smirked and lead me to smirked back at her eviler. The girls just look each other not understanding what was Bora’s mean.

“apologize what?” Eunji’s voice snapped me out of my smirk-mind-blowing and I shaked my head purposing to stop the unimportant topic. I picked up the ball and dribbled it for a few times then gave a shot to the ring, and goal. It’s the 3 point one made me smirked again. The girls clapping hands and shouted like a ‘great, nice shot, cool, or such thing’ and I was mocking the ‘thank you’ word then Eunji just command us to warming up first and we nodded doing the command. We were running around the infield about 3 times and does some exercise move to heating the body up.

“Let’s start the game” Hyorin shouted while raised the ball highly then Bora and Eunji was standing in the middle of the field facing each other and smiled. The other members took their own position and by the 1, 2, 3 counting of Hyorin’s, the ball just flying high and both of the captain jumping up to reach the ball.

The game lasting for 3 rounds and the final game score is 34;32 of my team vs. Bora’s team. It was 55:49 for the first game, and 40:49 for the second one. We won and I just hugged Eunji happily. My shirt getting wet by the sweats which running down from my head and popping out from the body. I love this part time of my life because when it goes to the competition of a sport, it has to be a fair play one. That’s meaning a lot to me, because it tells us that whenever or whatever and no matter how hard it is, as long as you put your work hard on, you’ll achieve.

We sat down on the ground for manage our breath and took some waters to pouring our poor throats then the boys of Bora’s basketball team came. They greeted us and we went nodding our head almost in the same time.

“Guys, attention please. I think Eunji’s team had met the boys several times already in our most heated competition, don’t you?” We just smiled toward them. “Let me introduce them first. This is the captain here, Suho. Be careful, he is the most girly boy in the school.” I saw the deadly eyes shot that Suho gave to Bora then a sticked tongue out came from Bora’s mouth, cute. I monitored the boys one by one and there is a charming boy stare at me caused me to look away innocently. He is so handsome and tall and when I stole a stare at him, he was smiling all the time while chatting with the others. . What’s wrong with me? I shaked my head and Bora patted my back. “What’s wrong?” I opened my mouth but nothing came out and she just smiled. Then by the passing time and Bora finished introducing them one by one. I knew his name, it’s Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. I let a sigh and forcefully stop my thought. There are many handsome boys in the field, and this guy will affect me nothing.

“Hey, Eunji.” I heard Eunji voice and her shaking hand with the captain Suho. It was nice to seeing that moment when each other captain greeting by themselves, then suddenly a big boy bumping behind the captain and took Eunji’s hand away.

“Me, Kai. And nice to already could to talk with this princess. Since Naeun’s my cousin, she told me many things about you and your beautiful personality. May I ask you to hang out later?” He still bring Eunji’s palm and took a peck on the back of her hand. She just rolled her eyes and Naeun separate them by apologizing for her cousin bad attitude. “It’s okay, just give me a month and you definitely will fall for me.” The last thing I see was Kai pinching Eunji’s cheek while a smirk created on him and running cheerfully toward the ring with his ball.

Hayoung asked me “Is he really Naeun’s cousin? He is quite hot.” By whispering next to my ear.

“He probably is. No wonder, since Naeun is reflecting him perfectly in the girl creature.” I smirked and she just nodding understandly. I walked forward and grabbed Eunji’s arms. “Let’s ask the excused first. We have to visit Namjoo right? And there’s nothing to do anymore here.” I said in low voice just for make sure the Sunhwa’s team not to hear it because I don’t want to them feel annoying or sad by my words. Eunji’s answer just nodding then I took the rope of my bag on my shoulder. Eunji was excusing us for permission and told them the reason why we should left first and they just let us go with the sad look. Bora kissed my cheek and I just smirked, I even couldn’t remember how many times I have smirked this day. The girls waved happily while I just raised my right hand and Sinhwa’s team just shouting “see you soon, nice to meet you all.” And we headed to the bus stop and chatting nonsense around. I put my headphone and switch it on for listening the music, tired for hearing the girls talking about the hot boys of Sinhwa’s.

--

“Eonni(s)” Namjoo was looking at us shockingly and we walked toward her and gave her a warm hug. She was in the out of her house and doing a laundry for 3 buckets. It must be hard for her because even in the sick condition she still have to do these tiring stuffs and I pity her, so much. “Chorong eonni, stop that meany look. I know what on your mind and you know I’am happy this way.” Namjoo stared at me evilly and I just gave her a wide eyes that telling ‘how do you know what I think’ look and I rolled my eyes away.

“Let’s come in, first. I’m thirsty.” Naeun said while swaying her hands around the head.

“Is there your parent inside?” the boyish of my team, Amber asked innocently. Oh my God, she shouldn’t asked that question. It would just made Namjoo sadder because remaining that the parent can’t be around her when she is sick. Actually it’s no one fault, the parent has to do their job for sufficing the needs of the family. Just like mine and others. I grabbed Namjoo’ shoulder and walking toward the door.

“Hey, you said you caught the cold but you just seems more than attractive huh?” I , before she open the door, her hand slapping my arms softly.

“I said I’ll be okay soon and you just acted cold at me in the phone but here you guys are. So meany!” She hugged me and walked heading the kitchen. I just smiled at her innocence.

“Let me do it for you.” Then Hayoung and Naeun follower Namjoo to the kitchen. Amber turn on the television and about to change the channel but I stopped her.

“It’s ‘We Got Married ’. The one which Xiumin oppa should watch to prove his manly side. Let’s watch it together. Since I’am sure that Xiumin oppa and the boys especially Kris also are watching  it in their dorm.” I whispered it near her, because I also know that Eunji and Kris is in the term for match making these days and I don’t want Eunji thinking about Amber negatively right now. I realized Amber has a crush on Kris and I love to teasing the falling in love girl these days. She plays it cool and put off the remote but I found it cute, the reaction of her eyes watching on the screen and I should tell you that she probably imaginating something about Kris. “And you, stop making love with your phone Eunji.” The cold voice of mine slapped Eunji’s ears.

“WHAT? Yah, I’am not and I will definitely not ing my phone. How dare you to say those words?” She glared at me then retyping something on the screen.

“Look. Your eyes just like smiling and tempting the phone and you seemed want to it all the time already.” I could heard Amber voice that calling me ‘ert’ but I could care less.

“I got Kai Line ID and right ing now I’am busying myself to chatting with him. So don’t ruin my happy time please.” She then took my headphone and put it on her and continuing smile like an idiot. I sighed and put my attention back on the television. That’s why I don’t believe love, it makes us look like an idiot, just like Eunji now.

Amber took a site next to Eunji then took off the headphone from her ears. “Eunji.ah, you like Kai?” She widened her eyes. Try not to blussing tike a tomato.

“Just attacked a little by his charming. Why?”

“Nothing, I thought some of the boys are your neighbors and how could you just realized Kai today. Didn’t they introduce Kai earlier?” Amber was chewing a potato chips waiting for her answer but still focusing on the TV screen.

“Aaa, I don’t really meets Chanyeol’s team or maybe I didn’t even notice him before.” She shrugged and restarting smiling for her dearest phone.

“Chanyeol? The tallest guy in his team?” She nodded. “Wow, he quite a charmer.” Eunji just smirking of Amber’ reaction as if Chanyeol is hers and she proudly smiling like she doing right now. “So he is one of your best friend, ain’t he?”

“No. He is my childhood and the best bestie ever.” Eunji stared then smiled at Amber and received a slap on her arms.

“Cheesy!”

Even I wasn’t into the conversation, my ears could heard the rest of the talk and I remembered his smile. So sudden and I hugged a pillow beside me. What the hell did I think anyway? It isn’t like he will interested at me. I’am nothing compared the girls when he’s a charmer.

Oh God, when will I meet my prince? Haha. Of course not within this short future. I sighed and leaned on my back tried to stealing a nap in Namjoo’ peacefully home.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Finally, for about 3 months. I know this mostly boring s I had wrote ever, but again I just want to share what I had have done. Don't judge me for the self esteem that I could bear proudly *lol. Just let's learn to make our story line better?

Subscribe and Comment are really REALLY appreciate <3

Happy Reading or just passing tubbies. XoXo