WL - Me Growing Up

Wrecking Love
Park Chanyeol's POV

Here I am. In the 17 years old of Pete’s sake I was still single. It doesn’t matter actually since I was still young. But some of the badass in school scolds me and spreads the odd rumor about me around. They shares about my kindness and said it was fluffy for a guy to acts the way I do. They complains about my baby face and said it really weird for a guy to make over the face and does the treatment on it. Hey, who doesn’t want to look perfect?

 

They called me cute since the first day I was entering the school. So I thought I have the task to prove it wrong. I am a man. Then turning to the next level grade of class, I joins the basket ball team in the school. I met more those –the public valued them ‘a manly one’- guys that actually I don’t think so. If public thinks that a guy should have gangster appearance, they did big so big wrong. People has their own style, and I was including one of them. That’s why I am a man.

 

I was always sweet enough to makes the girl melting, don’t I? I keeps put on my headphone every morning I going to school, but I smiles along the way. I’am not into that who act cool but actually not. I don’t talk too much yet when I talks, I never failed to make them blush. I love poems, but not brave enough to public it yet. I guess it would be better if the girl I love who read it first, ain’t I that sweet? Still, it wasn’t cute okay, and I am a man.

 

Once in my 8 years old I fallen in love with a girl. Her name is Gyuri, Park Gyuri. She helped me more about my task in elementary school. I would had been the person who chose to sat beside her next the window, then she would like to do me a favor about take a lateral seat to me, one seat away from the window. I loved the way she smiling brightly in each class we had, when I kept mumbling at every topics I couldn’t understand the reason why those stuffs has done to become a matter to discuss in class. Then once I done took a glance at her, I would hurriedly look away the window to draw a full sky of her cute face.

 

Then, it happened, the thing I never expected would happen to the cute kid I really loved. Wait, I didn’t really understand it was love or not, I just used to be a kid that loves hanging around her like crazy. She passed away when she was 10 years olf because of leukemia that attacked her since she was 5. The doctor said it was kind of asymptomatic leukemia that even the medical personnel would difficultly find the cardinal symptoms without specific blood test exercise. Yeah, those viruses just happened to fights her immune and the disease occurred.

 

She was gone, and I know she is happy that way. “Bye, Gyuri.ah. You’ll always be the cute kid in my heart.” I greeted her last words in her funeral ceremony then I bow politely toward her parent. I remembered I didn’t cry that time, I thought I have a chance to meet her in my dream every time I want, and I felt save. My mom told me that heaven served for those kind and faith guy, since that day I tries my best to be, I will do my best to reach the award for being a kind guy and assure myself to come afterward.

 

As I growing up, my intention changes. I didn’t remember about Gyuri anymore. I never felt pain -I mean as a lover- since first though. The feel that hanging around my heart just why God, why? I felt disappointed to myself because I had been done nothing for her yet. That’s why I grown to be a sweet guy, I would rather to be like this to prove her I am doing fine here.

Back then, I has a best friend now. Her name is Jung Eunji, you don’t have any idea how cool she is. That’s why I loves her. She talks less, the way she conversationing something was always beneficial. She knows me well, when I upset, she has been quiet.  When I being a badass, she was getting worse.

My typical future girlfriend, yes she is.

Oh, but she is childish sometime. I’d greatfully took back my words. Thank God we were in different school so I could have more friends and more girl friends. XoXo

 

The princess that I waited for long finally came after that day, when Eunji’s basket ball team visited our school to attending their routine drills with the girl team of mine. I recalled Eunji was calling her name.

“Hayoung.ah.” Just stares at her face was enough to driving me crazy. She has a genie face that with 3 wishes I would like to asked,

1st request: “Look at me.”

2nd request: “Love me.”

3rd request: “Yes?”

Yay, I’am done.

But I haven’t gone play cheap. I’ll just ask some information about her to Eunji later.

I am Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. I am a man, and will make her mine.

 


A/N:

For italic font is meaning that it was past. Oh mr.Grammar, lemme die lemme die :"

Hey you Tubbies guys, I hope you enjoy this first chapter of Wrecking love. I thought it doesn't even make any sense, but I tried my best. I'll learn more and more and let's share our each other story. 

Subscribe and Comment are really REALLY appreciate, and if there are some comments down this page, I'am gonna flying to Disney Land to buy some creative plots. I'd be feel loved. 

*Smooch-Tubbies