WL - CHARACTERS

Wrecking Love
Park Chorong character

She used to be one of the basketball team of her middle school, Seoul International School. She is cool and people around her call her ‘handsome’. She has been practicing Hapkido for 8 years. She plays guitar but not pro, she said it just for fun because her voice sweeter to be heard instead of her guitar playing. She can be so mean all the time if she felt offended. But, deep inside, she loves to being cared, she loves when someone rubbing her hairs and for the first time of her life, she was falling in love with a guy that rubbed her hairs while showing his stopping-heart smile.

 

Park Chanyeol character

He used to be one of the basketball team of middle high school, Sunhwa Arts School. He is a sweet guy and people around loves him so much. And outside, he always shows his ‘Explosive Chemistry’ side, also called as ‘the national good teeth’. He is the person who couldn’t lie ever, because the face will always expressing ‘I am lying’ face and for the second time of his life, he was falling in love with a girl that made him to erasing his ‘I am lying’ face because he used to be the liar since that day.

 

Kim Dasom Character

She used to be one of the cheers leader team of her middle school. She entered Sunhwa Arts school when she was 18 years old. She loves singing and dancing the most. She is a bubble girl who spreads her smile along the way but acted become a shy one around her crush, and for the first time of her life, she unintentionally met a guy that made her falling in love by his friendly smiling eyes in the first school day of her. She believed it as a love at first sight and made promise to herself that she certainly will make a move to gaining his attention and finally his heart.

 

The whole EXO, APINK, SISTAR’s member and awesome cameos are including the support characters in this story.

Kim Jonmyun a.k.a Suho: Student of Sunhwa Arts school. The captain of the basketball team in his school. The most caring people and keeps spending his money for buying foods for the guys. Has been crushing at Chorong since their meeting in Seoul Basketball Competition.

 

Byun Baekhyun: Student of Sunhwa Arts school. He is called as a cute eyeliner boy. His great skill is to making the girls fall for him by his high pitch voice. He has a fansite even when he’s not a star. His fan wrote there “The high pitch of his voice never failed to make me fly high to the sky” or something like “He’ll be an awesome idol later. He’s too great to just became an ordinary guy. Saranghaeyo oppa<3” and he is careless with those cheesy fans of his. A mean guy ever.

 

Oh Sehun: Student of Sunhwa Arts school. The youngest in the basketball team. His dance movements are quite surprisingly awesome. He nearly never talked to the girls first. Peoples doesn’t know is he just an arrogant boy –because his face is mixed of the coolness and the prettiness- or what but his basketball-mates knows him well that he just a cute half grown man and still doesn’t know how to act around girls.

 

Do Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O.: Student of Sunhwa Arts school. The gang call him as a mommy because he is the great chef and never been said tired to making some foods for his annoying friends. Soyou’s boyfriend and likes to have a picnic with her with brings his own cooking foods, he thought that it was the sweetest thing and believe it probably would make Soyou falling even deeper for him. (Cheese guy, but I want him to cook for me as well. Omfg -___-“)

 

Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai: Student of Sunhwa Arts school. A ert boy around but once he fall in love, he will protect his girl no matter what. He knows that something is wrong with Son Naeun, his cousin’s best friend. He decided to unraveling the truth by drawing toward Naeun’s heart and playing it, he just thought that it was the interest thing for to do now since he doesn’t have any crush yet.

 

Wu Yifan a.k.a Kris: Student of Seoul International School. The ertest guy ever, more more than Kim Jongin, because actually Kai learned it from Kris. Still love Naeun but he has to keep it cool since Naeun asked him to break up because she caught him was cheating on her by the kissing scene with an anonymous girl in back of their school, so he just agreed Naeun’s wish.

 

Kim Jongdae a.k.a Chen: Student of Seoul International School. A great singer and the opened-mind one. Since he has a great voice, it gave him a better access to entering the entertainment world by never give up to joining the casting and being able becoming a trainee of SM Entertainment.

 

Zhang Yixing a.k.a Lay: Student of Seoul International School. The healer one because when he is saying words it would be a deep-meaning words that can makes people’s broken heart gone. He is innocent boy so guys also falling in love with him, but just as friends. He said that he have ever saw a unicorn when he was 5 and since he is too kind, the guys just nodding his argument and he would just jumping around happily.

 

Kim Minseok a.k.a Xiumin: Student of Seoul International School. He’s the oldest boy in the gang but he kept acts cute with his own aegyo and it was his skill after all. He loves to watch the reality show, especially We Got Married . It was all his fault since hobby to act cute, so peoples around him always by saying that he is not mature enough to watch a . So he was planning to prove them that he is not by watching that reality show. Hayoung’s cute boyfriend.

 

Xi Luhan: Student of Seoul International School. He is the richest boy in the school but actually a nice guy for everyone even though toward the stranger. He thinks positively just like Chanyeol. But unfortunately he has a forbidden love toward Sehun, the youngest basketball player and which made it worst that Sehun is including one of the enemy basketball team of him.

 

Huang Zitao: Student of Seoul International School. He loves practicing Wushu but when he was around Yifan, he used to be a girlish because he has a crush on him and never being ashamed to showing it around. He’ll probably cry when see Kris playing with the girls. He is so sensitive and jealousy guy who kept clinging around Yifan.

 

--

 

Jung Eunji: Student of Seoul International School. The attractive girl ever in the world. A captain of the basketball team. Majoring in act and loves to singing all the time, especially in bath room because she thinks that her voice sounds very awesome there. (I do think so? xD) She runs faster than everyone.

 

Kim Namjoo: Student of Seoul International School. A member of the basketball team. She was growing in poor family but her parents managed well to raises their only one daughter so she is brilliantly smart in her class. She even reached 143 IQ in the test for entering this international school and that’s why she doesn’t need to pay the financial burden in her school by having the main scholarship one. Luhan was her crush but she hides it for everyone not wanting to look like an idiot, because she herself knew it well that Luhan’s parents is the one of the donator in her school building stuffs.

 

Son Naeun: Student of Seoul International School. A member of the basketball team. the cool girl who doesn’t allow people to realizing her weakness. Unless she had broken heart by a player like Kris, she managed it well to hides the pain in her heart. She never told anyone about the backstreet love between her and Kris, until she found that Kris goes to be so close to Eunji, her bestfriend. So she decided to being a cupid for make Eunji and her cousin Kim Jongin to falling in love each other.

 

Yoon Bomi: Student of Seoul International School. She’s the younger sister of Yoon Bora. She plays the piano. Her attitude and behavior was totally different with her sister. She is a main member of cheers group in her school.

 

Oh Hayoung: Student of Seoul International School. Including a member of the basketball team in her school. She is a ballerina who loves to joined the competition but since her family gone bankrupt and wasn’t rich enough to donate the register cost or even to let her learn ballet in private class anymore, she lost her dream. She felt the darkness in her life. She took all things became a negative one, almost rarely smile whereas she has a stop-breathing smile. She’d just smirk evilly at those ones who failed to reach their dream. Xiumin’s ice princess.

 

Hong Yokyung: Student of Seoul International School. Has been a leader of the cheers group in her school for a half year since it’s her dream and Bomi was the one who helped Yokyung to takes the responsibility as a leader or you could say that Bomi gave her position as a leader to her sweet friend Yokyung.

 

--

 

Kim Hyojung a.k.a Hyorin: Student of Sunhwa Arts school. Dasom’s best childhood friend. Loves playing basket ball. The cheerful one and always shows the strength of her thigh by becoming an offensive player in basketball and dancing too well. Her voice is the different one which could switch mood easily and makes all the boys begging for her attention.

 

Yoon Bora: Student of Sunhwa Arts school. Majoring in Sport academy. Used to become close to Dasom because of her best friend-Hyorin. Yoon Bomi’s older sister. Basketball is her life, she even admitted that she doesn’t take interest at boys and she’s a ert one. Actually joined with the Bad Boy gang in her school and dramatically acts like she doesn’t care about anything as long as she love to do that. The last one, she’s making friend with Chorong and happened to be a close one since their each other basketball team managed to have a friendship match every weekend to exploring their skills.

 

Kang Jihyun a.k.a Soyou: Student of Sunhwa Arts school. Dasom’s best friend since both of them are in one grade of vocals majority. Kyungsoo’s girlfriend. Her dream is to become a professional Photographer. She also known as a voice imitator and can play the guitar that’s why Kyungsoo loves her so much.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I do think that introduce them is necessary. So yeah, I'am so sorry for the terrible description. :3

*Tubbies