Chapter 4 O:

What If?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG! A smaller girl with big rimmed glasses was thrown into the lockers. She was getting beaten and you just stood there and watched. Clothing ripped, skin bruising after a few punches, the little girl was crying and begging for them to stop.

 

After a while, the girls stopped and walked away while snickering. The little girl just laid there crying, scared, and most of all, beaten. You walked to the girl laying on the ground and helped her up. She just jumped and held her hands in front of her face to cover it afraid that you were one of the girls that beaten her came back to hit her again. You sat her down and took her arms away from her face and started to clean her wounds and to the rest of them on her body without saying a word.

 

After doing so, you walked away. You hated weak girls. They didn't know how to defend themselves and always got hurt. You closed your eyes and had your eyebrows pinched together thinking back to yourself because you was just like that little girl. Shaking your head you continue walking into the gym.

 

In gym class the teacher ordered everyone to run. “Alright everyone! Run 5 miles around the track. Thats 20 laps! LETS GO!” Everyone was whining here and there about running. You were already at you 3rd lap when everyone else started to jog. Running the whole thing, you were done with in 5 mins. While walking back to the benches the teacher yelled at you. “Yah! Why are you here and not running?” “I'm done.” I simply state while looking into his eyes. “O-oh. Okay then, just rest.” The teacher replied back and slowly backed away from me and then finally turned away and walked away.

 

After another half hour, Everyone was done running/jogging/walking. Huffing and puffing, the girls complained “Why is she just siting there and doing nothing? Yeah, just because she new here doesn't mean that she gets royal treatment!” A girl squealed. “Yeah what did she do to get this huh??” A boy said this time. “Guys, guYS GUYS!!! Thats enough! She just so happened to finish before you guys and was resting. If you had listen to me and not complained you would of had finishes before and rested like her.” The teacher yelled back.

 

In the back of the group 6 boys stood there while watching and staring at you. *Did she really run?* some questioned. After a while it clicked in there mind and all 6 of them though *ITS HER!!* After everything the teacher yelled that today they were going to play dodgeball. When you looked around, you found mostly all of the students smirking at you.

 

“And the Blue team wins again!” The teacher yells. The red team just groans because you were in the blue team and was one of the only people in and not one single ball has hit you because you would dogue it so swiftly it look like it could dodge a bullet.

One more game left before it was time to go and in your team there was you, a guy with light pink hair that looks like a deer, a guy with a dimple, and one with really sharp and define facial features. While on the other side was a girl that would cling onto one of the guys. She has long but dead curly hair, cake face, and has very revealing clothing on. The guy she was clinging on to seemed really annoyed with her because he would push her off and sometimes try to push her towards a ball they was coming there way.

 

As for there the other team members, the guy that was girl is cling on to has a serious face all the time, another guy looks like a panda because of his eye bags, and the last guy has very chubby cheeks that you just want to pinch and spaz the hell out, but didn't.

 

The game went on when there was only you and the girl left.As for the guys, they took eachother out. You were just standing there because the girl had all of the balls on her side. She smirked thinking it was over for you when she picked up a ball and threw it right at your face. You flew back and did a back lip avoiding the ball. But you didn't want it to be over so you tricked her and the class by landing on your back. For a split second, everyone on the red team yelled that they won the game but before they could run to the girl in the court and celebrate, you rolled backwards using one hand to lift yourself up, landing on one leg and bending it down while outstretched your other leg out, grabbing the ball and flicked your wrist, the ball went flying at her. The impacts was so strong, she flew and slammed into the wall. Everyone was in so much shock they looked that the girl and then at you only to find you walking to the locker room. Those six boys thought * Wow. she was awsome*

 

When you were done changing, you were about to walk out of the changing room when you felt a tug on your sleeve. You turned around and stared at the nerd before you, waiting for her to speak. “Thank you for this.” She replied while looking down and moving her hand up to show her bandaged hands you wrapped. She waited for a reply but when she didn't get one she looked up to find you walking away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter