Chapter 2 :p

What If?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While looking out the window of the car, i was imagining what was going to happen at my new school.... I snapped out of my day dream when i heard my name.

“Hajoo? Whats wrong?” I looked over to the voice and replied “Its nothing Jiyoung oppa. Dont worry.” He just looked at me and gave me a worried look. “ You know that you cant te-” He was cut off before he could reply. “Cant tell anyone who i really am. Yeah, yeah, i know oppa.” After that i got out of the car and walked up to the gates with everyone staring at me like i had two heads. Turning off everything around me but keeping up my guard up, i walked to the office.

 

As i turned the corner, i bumped into someone and stumbled back not ready for the sudden bump. I looked up and blankly stare at the person then walking away, only to be grabbed by the arm and pushed into the wall, gathering the crowds attention.

 

Nothing came out of me when that happened. I just simply looked up and into the persons eyes. Making this person flinch and a little shock that i, or anyone had the guts to look this person in the eyes. “Yah! Little punk! Do you want to die? Apologize NOW!” One of yells into my ear. I just fought the urge to not beat the living day light out of them. I just stared at them while trying to hold in my anger.

“This little bi-” And he was thrown to the ground as he was about to punch me. But it wasn't me who did it. It was “M-MINO sunbae…” The guy on the ground stuttered his words. “ What do you think you're doing? Hitting a girl? Thats VERY low L” MINO said. As this was happening, i just walked away quietly without anyone knowing that i left.

 

Making it to the office, i walked into it and cringed at the smell but walked to the front desk and tapped it. The worker looked up startle, looking around for danger. This worker was an old lady who look like she didnt belong there at all. I pitied her and gave her a small smile. “Y-Yes? How may i help you?” Her raspy old voice came out. “Im the new student.” I simply said and she nodded relaxing a little seeing that i won't do any harm.

 

After i got what i needed, i head to the door. Only a few feet away from the door and it was already sent flying open, making yet another hole in the wall from the door knob. At the sudden banging noise the old lady

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter