Chapter 3 ;D

What If?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hajoo’s POV.

 

Taking out my lunch, i suddenly jumped from the sudden noise around me. As soon as the bell for lunch stopped, the guy in front of me turned my way. He didnt look like he belonged here… But what can i say, I dont look like i belong here also. He had big eyes as they stared at my lunch on my table. It took me a second before i realized what he wanted. I just stared at him while he had his mouth open, just eyeing my food. Sighing, i gave him my food and walked out without another glance.

 

Persons POV.

 

I was sleeping peacefully until that stupid bell rung in my ear and jolted awake. I was sleepy at first, but something didnt seem right… It smelt like…Kimbap!

Turning my head to the source of the smell i saw a small nerdy girl behind me. *Was she always there before?* Even before anything happened, the girl just gave me her lunch and walked away.*Weird, aren’t girls suppose to scream when they see my beautiful face?* Thinking to myself as i stuffed my face happily.

 

“Yah! Where did you get that??” A voice yelled. A few seconds later i was out the door making a beeline for the lunch room munching on the food with Chen hot on my tail. I manage to take two more before it was taken out of my hands from the cold leader himself.

 

“Where did you get this Chanyeol?” His cold voice talked out steadily. “ A..A g-girl..?” It was more of an question then statement. Hyung just looked at me with burning eyes. “Didnt i warn you before about accepting OR taking things?!” He hissed. “But hyung! Its nothing bad! Try it! Its so good!. And plus, i was hungry! Do you want me to starve and die?” I whine? at him and i got a smack on the back of my head by Suho hyung. “Whos this girl?” Suho hyung asked. I looked around but stopped when i notice it was quiet in the lunch room, which never happens...

 

HaJoo’s POV

 

As soon as i left the classroom, i went straight to the vending machines in the lunch room to get something to drink. When i made it there and was about to put my coin in, there was a bang on the side of it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter