Chapter 9 - The End

The little girl, grow up!! [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the hospital room.

Jin was still holding your hand, while the sun started to set down.

You suddenly opened your eyes, sit up and take the air mask off to take deep breath. Everyone was shocked but in the same time also very happy and relieved, a huge stone fall of their heart. Jin was the first one who huge you since he was the closest to and the other surrounded you, he then let go as soon as your parents was next to him.

“Hana, baby!” your mom said with shaking voice, she started to cry and huge you tight, like she never wanted you to let go. Then your dad huge you and your mom, who was crying because of happiness.

“Don’t ever do this again!” your dad said with strict but also with a shaking voice.

After a long family huge from your parents the other get their change to huge you and you realize how much you got from your parents and your friends. It would be a huge mistake if you would have stayed with David.

>>> >>>

Everyone left one by one, since they need also to recover from staying almost every hour in the hospital, your parents were the last who left, they didn’t wanted to but you told them to get rest and to stop worrying about you. So they left you with Jin. He was the only one you couldn’t convince to go home and get rest and you remember what David said to you about him.

Later a nurse came in and gave you your dinner, a soup, tea and a pudding. You looked at it with no appetite.

“Hana, you need eat it so you can get fit and healthy again.” Jin said worriedly. And you looked at him, he seemed to have lost some weight as you saw him the last time.

“Did you eat properly, while I was in a coma?” you asked with one eyebrow up. He didn’t answered, he just rub the back of his neck and looked away.

“Pabo.” you mumbled and press a button to call a nurse, second later she came in and you asked for another spoon. It only took a few minutes until she came back with a spoon.

“If there is anything eyes then just press the button, Miss.” she said with a big smile on her face. You were used to it, you always got treat differently because of your parents connection, money and famous. The only people who treat you normally were your friends.

You take the spoon and stir the soup with it, then you take a spoon of soup, bowl at it to cool it down a bit and then hold it in front of Jin. He looked at you weirdly.

“You need to eat it!” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter