Chapter 2

The little girl, grow up!! [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch time

You were outside at the school garden, sleeping on the bench. Your head were lying on Neals lap and your legs were on Justins lap. Both of them were eating quietly since they didn’t wanted to wake you up. Everything was so peaceful…until Jin, Nana and the other boys came.

“Ya! You both what did you do to her?!! Why did she change?!!” Jin burst out.

“Be quiet, she is sleeping!” Neal said clam.

“You guys are blocking the sun!!” Justin said a bit annoyed about them.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Park Nana. Hanas bestfriend.” she popped out from Jins back.

“Park Nana?...Nana…” Justin thought loud. “Ah! Park Nana the bit*-”

“You mean EX-bestfriend.” Neal cut him off.

*So they know…* she thought.

“You guys are who?” Neal asked disinterested.

“I’m Jin, her childhood friend and also her best friend.” Jin answered.

“We’re her friends.” the rest of the guy shouted.

“Childhood/best friend, friends and EX-bestfriend.” Justin reply while pointing at them. “And what do you want?”

“What did you do to her that she is like this now!” Jin asked, while pointing at you.

“Like what?!” Neal asked. “What is she now?”

“That…that…that…-”

“she is so like a bit*h.” Nana cut him off.

“Nana!!” they all shouted.

“What?!! I’m right, she turned into a bit*h!”

“You call her bit*h because she told the true?!!” Justin said. “Wow…Hana was so right, you’re so fake!” he added.

“YA!! How dare you talk to my girlfriend like this!!” Jin shouted and ‘wakes you up’, but you weren’t really asleep. Your eyes were just close and you tried to sleep, but couldn’t.

“SHUT UP!!” you shouted as you couldn’t listen anymore and stand up to face them.

“What do you guys want?!!” you asked coldly and pissed.

“Hana…why did you change?” Jin asked surprised.

“Dhee!! It’s called Life.” you answered.

“Why did you leave without telling us?” Jeongguk asked.

“It was none of your business.”

“We’re your friend.” Jimin said.

“And?! It’s was still no-”

“NANA!!!!!!” two really familiar voice shouted/called.

“Oh god…” all the guys except Jin said.

“Two bit*hes coming.” Neal mumbled.

“Oppa! Nana! The two hot guys! And that…” Eunah said and pointed at you.

“Victoria-unnie and Eunah-unnie, hello!!” Nana said happily.

“Oppa!!!” Victoria said happily and jumped at Justins lap.

“DAFUQ!!!!!” he shouted. “Sl*t your heavy!!!” he added and push her away.

“What do you mean?!” she protested. “I’m light like a feather!” she added.

“On my , your light like a feather.” he said. “You’re like an elephant!!”

“How…could…you!” she said while started to cry *cough* fake *cough* and went to Nanas shoulder.

“Now look what you did!!” Jin said angry.

“Not my fault, if she can’t face the true!” he said.

“You!! It was you that told them to be like this to us!!” Eunah aid angr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter