Chapter 5

The little girl, grow up!! [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You put your phone in silence and wait at the airport for your flight to depart and try to get distracted so your thought wouldn't kill you. You walked into a book store and buy a book so you would have something to do at the flight.

“Hana?!” two so familiar voice said behind you.

“What are you guys still doing in Korea?” you asked.

“We miss our flight…” Justin said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Hana, what are you doing here??” Neal asked.

“I’m flying to L.A.”

“What’s with your parents?” they asked and you looked away.

“Hana!!” Justin scolds you.

*The flight from Seoul to L.A will depart in 20 minutes.*

“I need to go, it’s my flight.” you said.

“Ours too…” they said and you looked questionably at them.

“We take the flight to L.A then change into a plain that fly to Vancouver.”

>>>>>> 

You, Neal and Justin walked out from the airport of L.A and meet Mike. He smiled at you weakly as he saw you, he quickly made his way to you tree and help you with your suitcase bringing them to his car. And without even wasting time he drove you to the hospital where David is.

“He doesn’t have much time left…” Mike inform you.

Your legs were heavy as lead as you walked to David’s room, Mike open the door carefully and walked in, followed by you, Neal and Justin. They joyned Mike who walked to your gang, while you walked toward Davids bed and greet his parents, they smiled weakly at you. Then you looked at David, who was awake with half open eyes, he seems to be tried.

“Hey…” you said quietly with your sweet voice and sit on the side of his bed.

“Hey.” he whispered as he took the breathing mask off and smiled at you.

“I missed you…” you said and your try to hold your tears.

“I missed you too…” he said and holds your hand.

You smiled at him and lean over to kiss him on the lip. “I love you.” you whispered so he only could hear it.

“I love you too…” he whispered so you only could hear him.

You couldn’t hold your tears anymore; they start to roll down your cheeks. He wiped your tears away and smiled at you.

“I’m sorry…” he said and put you to his chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter