Chapter 2

Empire Academy

Once school was over all the boys of exo decided to hang out at xiumin's house... well excluding Luhan that is.

" why arent you going to come hyung? You always come whenever we gather outside of scool..." sehun asked. All of them were wondering why luhan wasnt going To come with them. They were curious what his reason was because luhan always comes when they meet up.

" ummm... well I have some very important business to attend to... hahaha... yah I have something important to do." Luhan said. It was very suspicious since lihan kept on looking like he was worried about something which got some of the members thinking.

" welp if you say so hyung hahaha but if you finish your business at a faster time than you thought you can just come right after it." chanyeol said.

" sure... I guess. Well I have to go now, duty calls." 

Right after Luhan said that his car came to pick him up. 

" hey hyung... do you think Luhan hyung is keeping something from us?" Baekhyun asked. He was very curious since luhan wasnt the type to do things like that... so obviously if he does say so himself.

" do you think theres some problems in their family business?" Sehun asked. 

" thats quite a stupid assumption you got there sehun. Luhans family business is quite different from some of you guys. Like my family the Xi's come from a quite a long history. Its been passed down from generations after generations like in my case. They are very very experienced in the field and wont encounter such stupid problems like that."  Kris said.

" uhuh the same goes for my family background. Seeing as my family also has quite a long history its almost imposible to bring down. Seeing as thats the case for us it means that its the same for luhan. And also Luhans family ranking is within the top 15 its imposible that they would just suddenly get problems about money." Suho said. Like any other family businesses out there, businesses with a long history tends to be more richer than new ones and also more cared for since it means that the heirs and heiresses are more groomed to succeed in their family affairs.

" if thats the case then why is Luhan hyung so worried of something? Luhan isnt the type to just worry about little things afterall." Bacon said. he was very very curious but at the same time worried for his hyung. What thing can make his hyung became worried like that.

" hey... you dont think that hyung is..."

" spit it out chanyeol we dont have all day You know." Xiumin said. He was really now beggining to worry. What was chanyeaol going to say? Was Luhan doing drugs? Is he now a smoker? Or... is he trying to run away?! So many things can happen without them knowing...

" hey... do you think he has a girlfriend?" Chanyeol said. it was really bothering him that maybe the idea was possible but can still be false but that idea was the simplest and easy to take unlike the other ideas that are swarming his mind.

" if he has a girlfriend it wouldnt make him act like that!" Suho scolded.

" Well as you can see Luhan is also not the type to go steady. He might be one of the kinder ones to the girls in our group it still doesnt make a difference. Luhan is a player afterall and a relationship isnt his style." Kris said.

" probably. But what if its that girl that he always talked about back then? She seems really important to him." Chen said.

everyone knew of that girl. They never found out her name or face but they knew she was very important to Luhan. Back then and up until now though it lessened a bit, Luhan always told them stories about her. She was his only childhood friend aside from them... and probably his most closest and cherrished one. They knew that they were all important to Luhan but his care for the said mystery girl was indescribable.

there are times when he talked about how kind she is. how she always helps him whenever he needs something and how she always comes to his house to play with him since his only company was always the workers living in their mansion. Luhans parents were kind but not always around and it made him very happy to have someone by his side whenever he gets lonely.

But at other times he tells them how plain evil she is. She has a very sharp tongue and not the kind to always say curse words but the type to always shut someone up. She always has a very good coneback whenever you say something about her. She is also very cold to people that arent close to her. Lets just say that sometimes she's an angel while at times a little demon.

" oh you mean that girl huh... it seems posible since she's probably the most important human being in Luhans life. which is pretty stupid since he has his parents." Do said.

" yah... she's so important to him that she's on par with us or even more important than us." Sehun said.

"  well if it does concern her then it explains why Luhan is acting like that. Everything that concerns her becomes something to worry for to luhan. I wouldnt be surprised if the cause of Luhans death would be because of him always worrying about her." Kai said. 

" well if it does concern her that means we worried for nothing. Since anything that happens to her makes Luhan worry like crazy." Xiumin said.

" well the reason why Luhan is always worrying about her is probably because she's from a different school or something and doesnt get to see her often." Bacon said. Well if he had a very important childhood friend he might also worry about that person if theres trouble concerning that person... just maybe not as much as Luhan.

" luhan is always worrying about her to the point that I sometimes wonder... does he have feelings for her?" kris said.

" if he does have feelings for her than him being the player that he is is just plain stupid of him. That girl probably already knows and is irritated that her childhood friend dumps girls so often then teplaces them regularly.

" yeah she most likely does know... but we're the same as Luhan so we're not one to talk about his player tendencies." Suho said.

" as long as Luhan hyung doesnt go overboard like kill someone because of her than lets just let it be... I guess." sehun commented.

" ha! I actualy wont be surprised if I hear that hes in jail for murder tomorrow hahaha." Xiumin said.

" well lets just relax and forget about it he'll probably tell us tomorrow."

 

 

LUHAN'S HOUSE

" yahhh, Bae sujiiiii!!!!!" Luhan exclaimed. It was obvious that he was very irritated at the person he was currently speaking to on phone.

" What?!" The girl known as suzy answered. 

" You didnt tell me you were going to go transfer to our school!!!" 

" well I dont have to report everything to you now do I?" 

" arghhhhh just make sure to call me once you arrived here in korea! If you dont I'll get very mad at you!!!"

" alright alright I will! Lets just talk later ok?! Im busy!"

After the phone call luhan without a doubt thought that the cause of his death in the future would be a girl named bae suzy... 

 

 

~~~~

 

Sorry for the long await guysssss and thanks for all the support hahaha.

im sorry if there are a lot of grammar and spelling errors since English isnt really my first language and I am writting using my phone hahaga

XOXO,

          Sorasky~