Chapter 1

Empire Academy

It was the first day of school. Many students were very excited because they'll able to see the students of S class again especially those of the female population. Since all the S class student's are now currently seniors the school has decided that this will be the year wherin they will see if anyone of the lower levels have what it takes to be in the S class. All the students of S class are very respected but great power comes with great responsibilities thats why all the students in this class must lead at least one club as the club president.

" Oh my gosh, is that student a diamond member? He's wearing a diamond pin on his blazer!" A female freshman said. It was clear that she developed a huge crush on the guy with just that one look, who would blame her? Every living girl thought he was hot with a bit of cuteness mixed in. Except one girl that is...

" Uhuh, he's Luhan a diamond class member. He was admitted in the S class in his freshman year! It was said that through all the s class students now it only luhan, kris and kai that was able to be admitted in their freshman year all the others where admitted in their sophomore years after all."

" Is there anything other than S class that we can call them in?"

" Well we call the group of president as Exo, so you can just call the whole group in that manner."

" Hey... Look at that girl... She looks so... Plain, I thought only the best of the best can be allowed here?"

" If you look at her uniform you can see that she's only in c class or also known as the bronze they are considered the worst in this school... Even though their considered beautiful outside of school once inside they're said to be ugly, untalented, and bullied. They're rich but not rich enough, they're considered poor in this school because, unless your family company is within the top 50 in the world  you arent considered rich." A girl said. The said girl was in B class. Her FR ( family ranking) is 97. She was very rich but unfortunately not rich and beautiful enough to be promoted to A class.

" Is that so... That must for her huh, being bullied... How about the members of exo, what are their FR's?" Asked the girl. She too was a B class member. Her FR was 102, she was quite glad that she was able to slip in class B since she was afraid to get bullied.

" Yeah... All the C class members were very much bullied... Though upper classes are also bullied if they did something wrong... Ummm from what i know they are form top 2-13 since there are 12 of them."

" Huh? Why would B and A class be bullied? If they start at top 2 and ends in top 13 who's top 1 in the world?"

" They may be bullied if they opposed an S class member. Well from what I know the top 1 family hasonly one child and that persons a girl. From what I heared she'll start going to this school this year since she came from america though no one knows what she looks like."

" Is that so? She must be a stuck up biats the? Being all rich and all..."

" Well there's a possibility that she wont become an S class member though..."

" Why?"

" Well she might be rich but she might not be that pretty"

" is tha-"

these were all the things said and heared in the school cafeteria... Since it was the first day of school and the conference was already finished the teachers decided that it would be good if they let the students do what they wanted for now.

" Hey guys did you hear that? Those girls said that the only daughter of the richest family is coming this year to study here." Someone named baekhyun said. If you look clearly you'll notice that he is wearing a very beautiful bracelet made of diamond. ( even though exo is wearing things like bracelets and necklaces that doesnt mean that its the girly kind amd also the pin that i was saying was the one you put or clip on your shirt or blazer) his blazer also had linnings of diamonds that looked very beautiful.

" The bae's daughter is coming? Is that even true? All the members of the higher class knows that the Bae family treasures their heiress the most out of all the rich families in the world." Chanyeol said in a knowing voice. It was known in the higher class that the heiress of the Bae family was very protected to the point that no one even knows her face and given name. She was known as princess since she's rich but no one knows her real name.

" Well it might be true, who knows but you know I have this strange feeling that if she does come here she won't be in the S class." Suho said.

" Why is that? She's the most richest heiress out there, even richer than us!" Chen said. He was wondering why suho would think like that.

" Well since the bae family is trying their best to hide her that means they dont want her to be in a class with the most attention in it" Suho replied.

" Well we won't know until we find that person so... Let's just wait and see." Tao said. 

Without them noticing that while they were talking someone was actually trying to absorb the fact that his childhood friend was now coming to their school to study. 

' huh? Why would suzy come in this school? I thought that she didnt want any attention... Now that's weird... I guess I'll have to talk to her about it later when we have time. Sighhhhh that girl will be the death of me.' That person siad in his head. He was really surprised since suzy said to him that she didnt like the school that he was attending, it was too unjust she said. 

' if suzy was going to come here that must mean that she'll be in the B class since she doesnt like it when people notice her but she might also be in A class.... Or S? ... I hope she doesnt get in to trouble or anything, i guess I'll have to protect her so that she'll stay safe... Suzy why the hell are you doing this!!!' He screamed in his mind. ( you guys have to guess until I reveal it ) 

The said guy is actually Suzy's childhood friend and is very close to her to the point wherein her parents asked him to take care of their daughter but seeing as though the said daughter wasnt that friendly it won't be a surprise if she became the enemy if the whole school without her even trying.

' Sigh.... I will really have to talk to that girl once school is finally over... If I ever get arrested for murder, the reason will most likely be her...'

 

 


Well i was finally able to update the first chapte! Thanks for all the support guys! I also want to ask you guys what class will suzy be in once she goes to school. Class c, b, a or s? I'll update once I hear everyones opinion...

xoxo

       Sorasky~