Chapter 5

Empire Academy

SUZY'S POV

where is he? What's taking him so long? Hmmm well I did call so suddenly. I should make sure to apologize once he comes. 

 

With nothing to do I searched for stores and cafe's to keep me busy. I then found a jewelry store that looked quite good. Going inside I found a lot of products that looked cute! With one bracelet with diamonds that caught my eye. It looks really really good! I bought it with an aklet that I would be giving to lulu. Well he did have to bother about me and go so suddenly to pick me up so I should at least pay him back. Not like he wouldn't afford it himself. But he always did become extremely happy whenever I gave him stuff.

 

I came out of the store then walked around. While going around searchin for more stores I didn't notice when suddenly I felt someone bumped into me.

 

*thum*

 

And the next thing I knew I was on the ground. Aish! Can't he be more careful? 

 

"Are you alright miss?" The guy said as he extended his arms for me to take. Not wanting to look rude I let him help me out. Not like I needed it or anything. 

 

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I said. I was clearly not happy by what just happened. But I'd rather not go on and acting snobby to every single person there.

 

"Thanks for not going all balistic by the way. My name's Baekyun." He then put his hand in front of me as if asking for me to shake it. Well.. I wasn't asking or anything...

 

"Suzy. My name's Suzy. It's nice to meet you and all but I really need to go now." I said as i shook his hand and made my way to escape withoit waiting for a reply. I really was running late and luhan said that he has been waiting for quite some time already.

 

"Where is he? Maybe he got lost? Aish!" I said. I really was starting to get super tired and having to wait for a long time just drained me. 

 

I didn't notice when a guy siddenly hugged me from the back and said, "I missed you soo..." wait... the only one who calls me that is...

 

"Lulu? What took you so long! I've been waiting for quite some time now already!" I said. It really has been too long of a wait and I already feel tired from the transpo needed to go here and waiting is just taking a toll on me.

 

Lulu then messed up my hair as he always did back in the past. When will he ever get over that? Well maybe never...

 

"Sorry Soo. I have been here for a few minutes already you probably weren't able to read my text right? Well it was quite hard to search for you. Good thing I suddenly saw you even though I was inside the cafè waiting for you. That is the place I said we should meet up in the text." He explained. Oh? I should've payed more attention to my phone then. Got too distracted by all the shops as I waited for him. And that one guy also took a bit of my time.

 

"Oh! I'm sorry. I forgot to look at the place we should meeting up. I just thought of searching for you. And as I did I bought you a present!" I then took the paper bag that had the anklet that I was planning on giving him. 

 

"Oh? You thought og me huh? Hehehe that's good." He smiled as he said it. Well I was planning on giving it as a peace offering but a gift because I just wanted to give a present to a freind I havent seen in a long time seems alright too.

 

He opened it up and saw the anklet inside. He furrowed his eyebrows as it looked as if he was trying to think of something.

 

"What's wrong? You didn't like it?" I was really worried. It was the style he usually liked. I mean at least that was the type he liked back then when we were closer together. Maybe his taste changed over the years?

 

"No... I love it actually." He said as he bent down and removed the current anklet he was wearing nd replaced it with his own. Hmm? Where did that came from? Anklats weren't something Lulu wore unless it was given to him afterall. He was more of a bracelet buyer from what I remember.

 

I then leaned a little closer as I took the anklet from his hands. 

 

"Who is this from Lu? You really aren't that much of an anklet person afterall." I explained as I examined it. It looked handmade. Not really expensive looking. It was cute I'd give it that... but it is a little cheap looking. 

 

He then smiled a smile I haven't seen on him that much. A smile looking distant. Not something he ever shows me.

 

"Hmm? Just from a girl. She gave it to me a few months back. Really isn't something I notice or think about that's why I forgot to remove it until now." He explained with the same wistful look he had as he smiled and thought of a past I didn't know anything about.

 

Since when did he ever hide something from me and didn't tell me a thing about it? That isn't very Lulu behavior.

 

"Oh is that so. You never did tell me anything related to that." I was kind of weirded out by it. He always told me everything. And when I said everything I really mean everything. He always told me everything thatwas happening around him everytime he called. But now I know that he really has been keepin something from me.

 

Well that's weird. I never would have expected him to do something like that. But... I don't expect him to report to me every single thing that has happened to him so I shouldn't really be angry or irritated. It's not like I tell him everything either.

 

"Well it wasn't anything big or important enough to warrant the need of you attention so I decided against telling you." What? Did he really just say that? With the fact that he even tells me how cheesy the hotdog he ate the other day and now he tells me something like that wasn't important just gets me curious. 

 

Oh well. I will fin out eventually. I"m sure of it. And i'll find out soon. But first I need to rest.

 

"Alright alright can we just go now so I can rest? I really am tired now." I said as my eyes begin to droop and I yawned.

 

He then smiles at me as if he was amused. Well he always did seem interested it whatever I do.

 

"Alright Soo. Let's go. I really really missed you... and I hope that we can catch up soon." He said as he suddenly hugged me again. Him and his liking hugging. Good thing I'm used to it already. Let's just get this over with so I can take a rest I really was craving for.

 

 

 

__________________________

 

HI EVERYONE! SO AFTER THE LONG WAIT HERE'S THE UPDATE! I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ARE STILL FILL ON SUPPORTING ME AND I REALLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING. AND IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED I ALSO HAVE A WATTPAD ACC. CALLED WINTERSORA CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT. IT HAS 2 STORIES (3 IF YOU GUYS CONSIDER THE SAME STORY BUT DIFF LANGUAGES AS DIFFERENT.) POSTED THERE. AND I HOPE YOU'LL SUPPORT IT AS WELL. PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKSS A LOTTT.

 

XOXO,

          SORASKY~