Give all back

Wrong Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sohyun? Sohyun?"Called someone. Sohyun that has begun opened her eyes slowly regained consciousness, the light started to go into her eyes, forcing her eyes wide open, she saw the members of 4minute stood in front of her. Sohyun also opened her eyes, see the white around it, that place wasn't a room in the dorm. She didn't know where she is now,

"Unnie ...." she called as she tried to sit up. She felt pain all over his body, and incredible cold feeling.

"Sohyun-ah thank God, what are you doing in the middle of rain?" Asked Gayoon to Sohyun while her hand. Sohyun was still not aware fully, she just sitting stared at everything, but her eyes stopped on something. She didn’t want to see him here actually, not from between the two men.

"You should rest, you look pale." Said Jiyoon, Sohyun only paid attention to the man who later came out. "Did he take me here?" Sohyun nodded then loosened her body, pulled the covers up high.

4minute member were leaving so she could rest, but when outside, that was very chaotic situation,

"Actually what you do to Sohyun!?" Hyuna shouted. She clenched her hands furiously to their treatment to her lovely dongsaeng

"How could you let our maknae walk in the rain?" Asked Jihyun a little harder but still keeping her emotions.

"You will know the consequences if they are already up here ...." Said Jiyoon. Not long, a bunch of people come with a panic face,

"Where is Sohyun?" Shouted Dongwoon just arrived, stood in the front of them.

"Be quiet Dongwoon-ah, she was in, taking a rest." Said Gayoon slowly, putting the index signaled to remain calm.

"What happened?" Asked Dujun looks still didn’t understand the story line.

"The last I knew, she went with Seunghyun." Junhyung looked around but he didn’t find him.

"Where is he? Why he isn’t responsible?!"Added Kikwang began to raise his voice.

"Calm down, why you can’t calm down a bit!?” Jihyun snapped which made them all down quietly, JiHyun took a deep breath, still reading the flow of what's really going on between them.

"So, what's up with Seunghyun,Sohyun and you?" Asked Yoseop quietly looked towards Jaejin who was sitting staring at the floor. He began slowly lifted his face,

"I know what is Sohyun hide from us, we know she doesn’t really like Seunghyun, she is like you more." Decisived Hyunseung. Jaejin can’t say a single word, "How do they know?"

"You know that?" Jaejin asked haltingly, he stood faced the members of BEAST and 4Minute.

"We're her family, we know all the feelings of our members, so don’t ever mess with us." Said Dujun slowly but he emphasized each word with a sharp.

"You'd better go in now, I want to talk to Jaejin alone." Said Hyuna smiled weakly at the other.  They Quickly into the room looked forward Sohyun. No strings attached just go ahead and say it was Hyuna

"I tell them, Do you not realize it, why do you ignore it?" Asked Hyuna. Jaejin immediately stared in disbelief, how could Hyuna didn’t tell him. He believes Hyuna will help him, not make it worse.

"I purposely didn’t tell her feelings to you, because I was afraid she would be the victim like the others. I .... more prefer to Seunghyun to keep her."She said, with a swollen eye ready to shed tears.

"Hyuna listen to me .... I never intended to ignore it, so far I'm just waiting the right time."He tried to reassure his friend.

"Your time is always wrong or too late." Said HyunA explain that Jaejin will be the slowest to recognize everything

"How do you know, she likes me?"

"She never told us. She didn’t even open it at all, but I most understand her feeling. I know everything. "Hyuna added made Jaejin bowed his head, the heavier he feels increasingly cornered give in to circumstances.

"When you cried because your work and relationship problem and I held you to made you comfort, I'd feel awkward, as I let it go because I saw Sohyun running, I'm more and more convinced that I wasn’t always on time. I never intended to hurt her with our closeness. I just wanted to be closer to her."Jaejin replied that this time remove all the feelings that accumulate in his heart, no one knows actually what he felt, everything just understand that Jaejin smoothy smart play with women, but they never knew the weak side in Jaejin who want someone can sincere reciprocated his love.

 "You still have time to fix it." She said as she patted the shoulder Jaejin, then she went from there entered the room. Jaejin's hand tremblrf weak limp beside his, feels he didn't believe what was happening, it was really beyond his control. No one believed him, none.

 

"Wow, you've been doing what Seunghyun?" Shocked Minhwan saw Seunghyun went home with soaking wet, Seunghyun chose not to answered, he quickly entered and locked the bathroom. He the shower and stood under it, as if time passed quickly for him, he can’t stop it or repeat it.

"Seunghyun already know it? What about Jaejin oppa .... "Seunghyun turned to Sohyun who began to cry, see the tears fall this time not because Jaejin but because of him, it seems he didn't believe, he wanted to quickly said the truth, hold her and comfort her.

"You know why you did not tell me?" Cried Sohyun. "Listen to me, i just want ....."

"Actually what you want to do to me! I hate you. "

Imagine any tears that fell because of him , he knew a great guilt on person who he likes. He closed his eyes wanted to get back to normal, but he closed his eyes, but it was useless every time he close his eyes only a tiny woman who clearly visible.

"Who is your ideal type Kwon Sohyun?"

"I like men who don’t have eyelid, taller than me. But other than that I'm more concerned he loves me or not."Obviously Sohyun said on We Got Married MC. She looked happy even she didn't care about Seunghyun there.

"Looks like you're ready for have a husband, Sohyun ssi?"

"Ah is it really obvious? Actually I wanted to follow a show like this, but my CEO strictly prohibits me to participates the program. "

"Why your CEO forbid you?" With lips slightly forward like a child, Sohyun responded,

"Because I was too young, he was afraid that if I get hurt, I will confine myself."She said, laughed. Made the MC and others to laughed loudly, while Seunghyun saw Sohyun really serious with her words,

"Aigoo ... 4minute's maknae really plain. What about you Seunghyun ssi? How does your ideal type? "Seunghyun glanced at the MC who was questioning him,"my ideal type? She's here, she is sitting next to me now. "

"I don’t have specific criteria, I will accept what is, as she accepts me." And he said, relaxed.

"Well, it looks like you two are a suitable match. Why don’t you be the next couple? "Teased MC, Sohyun immediately laughed awkwardly confused with this situation, Seunghyun stared Sohyun who staw away from his gaze, he began to smile and said,

"Maybe the pd-nim can think of it." And he managed to make the whole studio laughter.

Knocking sound from outside dispelled all memories,

"Ya! Song Seunghyun! how long do you want to be there!? "shouted Jonghoon. Seunghyun sighed before he stood up, and turn off the shower, took a towel on the shelf, and changed his clothes with the towel, and then he came out.

"What's wrong?"

"I was in the shower." He answered so cold and immediately stepped up to the room.

"What happened between you and Jaejin? I got the news, Sohyun was hospitalized because of you."Seunghyun stopped, heard the news spread quickly, making the added feel guilty.

"You go home with soaking wet, what happen actually?" Continued Jonghoon want to get a response from Seunghyun's mouth.

"I'm too tired to talk about it, you will be know it from Jaejin hyung, I sleep." He argued. Soon, Jaejin came to face sluggish and looked he confused,

"Jaejin what is it? I can’t stand it anymore, I want to know everything! "Snapped Jonghoon, now he shouted at Jaejin, because he couldn’t yell at Seunghyun unusual.

"You already know ... what did Seunghyun say?" Asked Jaejin relaxed while sitting on the couch.

"He hasn't explained at all on us." Replied Minhwan sitting next to Jaejin. He was really curious what happen on each member.

"Better you hear it when we were both there, if you listen to only one-sided you wouldn’t understand. I will sleep."He said and left other members with curiousness, Jonghoon Minhwan just kept silent

 

Sohyun who pretend to sleep in the hospital, because she still couldn’t fall asleep due to the incident just now, it seems every time she closed her eyes it always haunted her, it seemed she wanted to scream and cried as loud as possible hoping that can’t happen. she looked next to her saw her manager who was asleep on the couch asleep. She decided to go back to sleep hoping it was just a bad dream or it really happen

 

The next day FT.Island had an important meeting in their living room, 2-induced personnel, Jonghoon received harsh criticism from the Beast, 4Minute, CUBE members or others. In fact not only the CUBE, the news quickly spread that it was almost known to all artists, although this issue remains among of their agency.

"Now Explain to me what actually happened?" Jonghoon looked at Seunghyun and Jaejin who sit far apart. but no one that dare to speak out they prefer to silence.

"I want to hear from Jaejin first." Advanced Jonghoon. Finally Jaejin spoke with vibrating tone,

"I just take what's mine." Brief and clear to all members guessed, which Jonghoon looked at Seunghyun stared at Jaejin wide-eyed and angry,

"Seunghyun?"

"I just want to help remove her from a jerk."He replied coldly, Jaejin who heard his dongsaeng said such furious and stood up, Minhwan and Hongki was immediately detained him from behind,

"Who the jerk do you mean? Me or you've take her from me,"he cried will not receive harsh words for the first time he heard from Seunghyun.

"I thought my words was clear, she is not yours, she's not mine, so I have the right to help." Seunghyun said the confident tone.

"What do you mean she's not yours? you're two a couple right?" Minhwans asked

"We're not from now on."

“Stop! You two arguing just because one woman, you don’t think about other people's thoughts on our band!? You don’t think about our feelings! "Cried Jonghoon who restrain his anger been seeing two members arguing just because women are not theirs.

"I hope you finish it before it gets worse quickly, I don’t know care how you two finish this. I want this over and no other problems come up, or I'll get it done with my way."Jonghoon word that doesn’t sound gauze or neutral siding and it makes the atmosphere much better.

"What would you do?" Hongki asked confused, he hasn't been given out by Jonghoon about how he was going to do.

"Worse than you would do, so I hope you finish quickly. Now everyone get in to the car. "Jonghoon took a jacket and wear it and left them with a puzzle what to do later.

 

Sohyun who wake up in the morning feeling better than the day before, she smiled when she saw her parents came to visit her in the morning, then at noon CUBE members and other artist visited her to askd her state. At least her feeling mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter