Reality

Wrong Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you see Seunghyun?" Jaejin felt a bit strange not seeing SeungHyun that usually practice desperately to make a song or to play guitar in the exercise room.

"Oh, the maknae is enjoying his date." Replied Hongki, Jaejin who had been seen as loss of direction. Jaejin was silent he sat on the couch while looking at his cell phone screen,

"You're late Jaejin-ah." Added Hongki

"I'm too stupid."

"You should just go ahead on your goal, now there’s nothing you can do anymore." Jaejin turn on the mobile screen, he saw the face of a plain little girl smiling with her friends, who had become his cellphone wallpaper over 1 year.

"That's because I was too afraid, if it's too fast, I'm afraid she'll reject me just like that." JaeJin looked up at Hongki, and smiling bitterly, he knew he was too late to take steps over Seunghyun. he is too slow realizes his feelings, until whenever for Jaejin, he will be the slowest person to realize everything.

"He has been warned you for a hundredth time, I thought he would not do it. But he is really desperate. "Hongki clarify

"At first I didn’t expected it, because he always showed his the cold side to Sohyun. But it turns out he already do it first from me."Jaejin sighed, realizing he quickly lost from Seunghyun to have a person who during the time he likes. Person that he who could only admire from a distance, because of fear seemed larger than curiosity to prove it. Seunghyun is usually silly and have 1000 ways to make laugh always paused and turned into a cold in front of Sohyun, because he doesn’t know what to do in front of person he likes. He reminded all that Seunghyun said to him.

FLASH BACK

"Hyung." Seunghyun called Jaejin to speak alone in their rehearsal break time.

"What is it?" Jaejin bit confused because for the first time Seunghyun need to say something important alone, he usually immediately tell in front of the other members.

"What if I like her?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sohyun. Kwon Sohyun, I like her."Words that came out from his mouth as if to make Jaejin stay still, make the situation more complicated.

"You're crazy, ...."

"Yes I'm crazy, I can’t help it, every time we met, I felt something strange, I wanted treat her like the others, but I always express my cold side. Because I'm too scared to fall deeper if I treat her like the others. "He said.

"Since when did you like it?" Asked Jaejin.

"I've loved her before you to tell me  if you like her." Said Seunghyun with confidence, it feels like Jaejin hit Seunghyun right in his face, but what he doesn ‘t have the right power for, and Sohyun is not his.

"You lie ....."

"I've loved first, before you."

"Now what will you do?" Asked Jaejin.

"If you've given up to get her, I will not hesitate to take her from you. I hope you will treat her well. "

"I've tried ...."

"Trying what? You always show your sweet side in every woman in front of her? You're crazy hyung! There aren’t women who will not weep to see person their likes prefers together with other women, "cried Seunghyun. His yelling seemed make Jaejin realized he was doing wrong during this time. All that he did meas nothing, everything he did, he only could hurt Sohyun.

"Don’t you ever seen the look on her face when you're with Hyuna? Face exhilaration always disappear instantly. I didn’t want you to do it, its enough."

"It was useless what I'm doing lately."

"Nothing is useless Jaejin-ah, maybe in the future you can prove it." Jaejin loosen his body, shut his eyes , covered his face with both hands tremble to imagine that’s all never happened.

"I’m the first one liked her. I'm sure, it's me. I can’t fool myself, I really like her. "

FLASH BACK

At that time there was music event which was held outside Korea, FT Island, moderate exercise, and other artists.

"Jaejin!"

"Hey!" Jaejin smiled at her best friend's Hyuna.

"Just four?" Ask Jaejin.

"No, Sohyun she hasn’t come back."

"Good luck for practice." Said Jaejin as a smile came out.

 

Jaejin walking in the corridor behind the stage, to look for a drink but she stopped when she saw someone cried in pain.

"Ah its really hurt, ottokhae…"Jaejin soon came.

"What’s wrong?"

"My knee bleeding." She said with a little cry. Jaejin who don’t know what to do, he just put out a tissue from his pocket, and halt the blood.

"It will be fine. You’re sohyun right? "Sohyun nodded with pleasure.

"Nice to meet you." He added

"Nice to meet you too Jaejin sunbae!" She replied. Jaejin smiling at the sight of a small child smile on Sohyun’s face.

"I think I have to go now."

"Its okay?" Sohyun nodded hard.

"Thank you very much sunbae!" She stood up and then bow at Jaejin.

"Don’t be too formal, just call me oppa."

"Well, this is for you oppa, I go first." Sohyun gave his lollipop Rilakkuma then ran out. Jaejin who got a small smile, "Kwon Sohyun, nice to meet you"

 

Sohyun stretched herself on the bed, staring at the ceiling, occasionally she recalled recent her experienced with Seunghyun. she touched her lips slowly, and smile about it, then she closed her eyes, remembering all SeungHyun words.

"I don’t know why I'm doing this, but .... My heart keeps me doing this. I'm just worried I can’t stop this, I'm more afraid of you will ignore it. "

But she paused when remembering the last words fromSeunghyun, "What do you mean? Such as .... Not  we've just started."Suddenly Sohyun phone vibrates, she quickly opened the message she had just received,

12:13 From: thick Face

Did you already sleep?

12:14 To: thick Face

I’m going to sleep, why?

12:18 From: Advance Face

Oh well, sleep there.

Sohyun frowned her forehead, it seems she wants to grab this guy, "You're sometimes annoying, sometimes act like care, what do you want!?"

12:20 To: thick Face

YES I WANT TO SLEEP NOW DON’T BOTHERING ME

This time there are vibrations in the cell phone again, but it's not a message from him, but the phone from IlHoon.

"Hello?"

"Ya, Kwon Sohyun you've been lying to me all this time?"

"IlHoon-ah I can explain it, .... I didn’t mean to. "

"Don’t play around with him, Sohyun. Everything will be back to you. "

"No, he already knew, and he was willing to help me." Answered Sohyun who began to sob. As if the words had given from Ilhoon gave her explanation, she shouldn’t be doing this.

"It's up to you, just .... Don’t complain if it hurts. Go sleep now. Goodnight "

"Yes, goodnight." Their conversation was interrupted by the words Ilhoon gave that obvious but still be a puzzle in Sohyun’s brain.

Sohyun covered her face with a pillow, she was confused by what is happening now, should she hear the words or continue. "But I don’t know. I started to like him "

 

Sohyun was in FT Island studio with Seunghyun, they steal time amid a flurry just to meet. Seunghyun had confirmed that day, all the other members except himself were busy.

"This is a good guitar. Is this yours? "Seunghyun nodded.

"You want to play?"

"No I'm not too good at playing it, I’ll dropping all the strings lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter