Sick enough

Wrong Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh oppa why are you here?"

"Today I had a meeting with my friends." Sohyun nodded and drank her milkshake, "Wait that means ....." before she could finished what she thought, A bunch of people have come through the main door of Cube café. "Dont look Sohyun-ah." She tried to remain in her place. While Dongwoon walked toward the them.

"You come on time."  Dongwoon look happy saw his friends. Yes, there are Woohyun Infinite, Miss A’s Min, Jinwoon from 2AM, Mir MBLAQ, Nana Afterschool, Key of SHINee, Kara Nicole, Seunghyun and Jaejin FT. Island.

"Wait, That SoHyunnie right?" Called Min with her distinctive voice. Sohyun sighed, "always not in the right time." She spun around facing the people there that was older than her. All looked at her warmly but not at 1 person.

"Annyeong Unnie!" She said like a child. She smiled as usual to them, but not to one person. Sohyun then run to hug her tightly.

"I miss you, Suzy too." She answered.

"Nado Unnie ~"s he said while releasing a warm hug from Min as She saw them sitting at the end of the café while talking.

"Will you join us?"

"Oh no ...."

"No need to hesitate, let's go." Min invite her to sitting in the middle of them.

"Why  this kiddo in here?" Teased Jinwoon.

"Why? Don’t call me kiddo." Sohyun replied dont want to lose.

"See you're just getting pudgy!" Said Mir

"Ah I dont want to join again if I always scoffed at them both, unnie ~ ~" whined Sohyun on Min, making all laugh but again not at that person.

"Hey guys if you bother him again, I will kill you two." Threatened Dongwoon. Mir and Jinwoon even more laughed. While Sohyun still puff her cheek.

"Oh yes, please order their drinks, Sohyun " Asked Dongwoon. Sohyun hit softly Dongwoon's arm.

"You're just like them." Grumbled Sohyun, she stood up and walked to the window.

“I’m order 10 coffee latte ." He said.

"1 Americano." Said someone who makes Sohyun turned to look at him. Sohyun conflate her cheeks, and looked away. She didnt dare look at him.

"Just 9 Coffee latte ." She said quietly. Not long after the drink is ready.

"How do I bring it?" She thought. She tried to lift the tray, however that was too heavy for her, then A hand took over the tray from her hands. Sohyun frowned and looked at the person who just go pass by. Sohyun decided not to join them,she was moved to an empty table in outdoor. She saw them laugh out of it, she could only smile weakly, "I wish I could laugh like that now." She muttered. Today's Sohyun without another member of 4 minute, they are busy with their work. Sohyun who felt lonely even choose to play in the cube. But she didnt meet the people who could accompany her, in fact she always felt lonely. She saw a lonely cell phone, no messages from her friends because she knows they are all busy.

"Hey." In the midst of her reverie someone comes up with a smile on his face, he sat next to Sohyun, which makes SoHyun’s heart like hell, tastes like exploding.

"Oh, oppa."

"Why oppa come out?"

"Why dont you join us? I hear you're lonely so you play here. "Sohyun smiled bitterly. "You wouldnt understand how lonely I was. But I'm glad you still care "

"Definitely Dongwoon oppa told you. I just bored in dorm. "She answered softly.

"Sometime take your time to come to our building." Sohyun was somewhat surprised by the offer.

"You know Juniel, HyeJeong and SeolHyun, they must be happy when you come to there." Sohyun smiled in relief, there are those who give her attention. "I wish this will continues."

"Are you not busy?" Sohyun asked

"Lately FT. Island isnt that busy. "Sohyun just nodded, because she ran out of words, her heart pounding every time she talked with this person.

"You'd better go in, it's cold outside." he said. Sohyun smiled at his word, Because she felt already warmed just by jaejin in here.

"SoHyunie ~!" someone called. Sohyun who heard the voice she knew, very familiar to her. She immediately rose from her seat and ran to the woman,

"Unnie!  I'm very lonely." She said, hugging her favorite unnie.

"Sorry, the manager wants to pick up another 4minute members." Hyuna Replied with tired smiles

"Hey." Bid Jaejin from behind.

"Oh Jaejin you’re here. Are you with 91 lines? "Jaejin nodded as he pointed to his friends inside.

"Ya! Quickly get in we should go home! "Said Gayoon from within.

"Sohyun let's go."

"Hold my bag!" Sohyun immediately ran into the café followed by Jaejin. She immediately took her bag. "I think today is a good day, thanks to him. Yes he is"She said goodbye to Dongwoon and others that still busy talking,

"I'm going home, good night all!" She exclaimed with her trademark smile. She waved her hand and ran to the car.

"She looks excited." Said Key.

"She used like that, if not cheerful instead, itsnt Sohyun." Nicole replied.

"Jaejin you were with her?" Ask Woohyun.

"Oh, yes, I saw her outside alone, so I came." Jaejin replied in a tone not sure.

"Do you intend to approach her?" Nana teased

"No, you know if I get closer to her someone will be angry." He said, looking to Dongwoon. While Dongwoon only stared at Jaejin

"Who?" Ask ed Mir and Jinwoon who curious.

"You'll find out later." Answered makes all complain.

"Oi Song Seung Hyun why you'd kept quiet? What's wrong with you? " Key asked. Seunghyun just kept his Americano, while playing with his mobile phone

"Looks like we have to go home now." Said Nicole and then everyone move from seat and stepped out of it, except Seunghyun he stopped at a table where Sohyun sat. He took the Rilakkuma keychain that fell just below the table.

"Seunghyun let's go home!" Shouted Jaejin. Seunghyun kept it in his pocket , then he walked out.

 

"What are you doing both at outside?" Asked Jihyun interrogated her maknae

"Huh? He was with me, because you are busy themselves. " Sohyun answered while conflate her cheek.

"Forgive us Sohyun-ah, the schedule was crazy!" Jiyoon retorted wearily and pleading.

"Be careful with Jaejin, his mouth sweet as honey." Hyuna Added , sound confident. Sohyun instantly silent, she looked at Hyuna who had been playing with her iPad. Sohyun looks sad to hear that answer, especially from Hyuna, Jaejin bestfriend, meaning it most likely true. "Did he really like that? But to me he wasn’t like that"

"Oh, I'm also not interested in him. You know who is my type right? "Said Sohyun cover all of her feelings during this time. In fact all members 4 minute no one knows the maknae is perceived. No one understands how her feelings to The bassist of FTIsland. Only she who knows how much she expects that person in her life.

 

The next day in the dorm 4 minute,

"Uh? What time is it? I’m not busy these days. Do you want to meet? I'll get there, wait for me."Hyuna's voice in the morning with someone who is called her make all members woke up.

"Who's that Hyuna?" Asked Jiyoon curious.

"Jaejin."

"he again?" Asked JiHyun with raised eyebrows next. Hyuna nodded confidently, but she smiled awkwardly.

"There seems to be going,…." Connect Gayoon.

"Unnie you know that Sohyun ...." Sohyun coming out of hers room was confused by their conversation.

"Who is it unnie? I'm what? "She asked innocently as she rubbed her eyes, which are still covered.

"My friend , I'm leaving now, Sohyun fighting for today." Semi-conscious Sohyun just nodded, still wondering to herself what is  her unnie do in this morning. HyunA immediately put on her shoes and hurriedly ran out.

"Maknae get ready for your show today." Said JiHyun while preparing breakfast

"Unnie .... Hyuna unnie, where is she go? Why did I hear you mention my name? "

"Ah ... she just go with her friend, today she is no schedule, don’t thinking it, let's eat." Jihyun replied that seemed to avoid the question. Sohyun conscious about Jihyun’s answer that sounded doubt, she thought, "If she and her friends ... that means with Jaejin oppa?" She smiled weakly, find the answer by herself.

"Sohyun?"  Jiyoon called.

"Oh, yes?" Sohyun that would wake up from all the thoughts that make start today without enough mood.

"It's all right." Jiyoon smiled as if nothing had happened.

 

Sohyun was waiting in the waiting room with the others, this day she appeared on the show we got married, and became mc for WGM naeun and Taemin. She was delighted with the event such as this, because she hopes that one day she would be in it. She remembered her wish once again, she want to join WGM with LJoe from Teen Top. But she wasnt old enough at the time, who knows Ljoe gave a good response.

"Annyeong Haseo." someone greeted from behind the door, making the whole room turned.

"Oh Seunghyun-ah finally you came." Said senior MC.

"Sorry to be late, the street was full, I dont need makeup, I've been to the barber shop this morning." And he stepped into the seat, so he sat next Sohyun. "Why should he be the mc? Oh I forgot he was a friend Jinwoon oppa."Sohyun thought to herself. Sohyun shifted her gaze to her phone without greeting Seunghyun. every time shee see his face,  Sohyun wanted to get away from him, because he never being nice to her different from the others.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter