Final Cosplay - Yewook

Dumb Ways To Die

Heechul came back from his beauty rest, feeling all refreshed, only to find out his office being trashed by some wild ghosts- Swing MV style.

"Can someone explain me what's happening here?" Heechul calmly asked when everyone noticed his presence.

"We're throwing a welcome party?" Kyuhyun sheepisly said.

"Does that include throwing all my things?" Heechul asked. He was emitting dark aura, and his eyes turning reddish black.

"Whose idea is this anyway?" Everyone then pointed to Donghae. "Oh, okay." Heechul said. Since Donghae died a long time ago, he bonded well with Heechul, thus making him his favorite ghost. Sungmin's on the second place. Whatever this two would do, is forgivable.

Everything suddenly came back to normal even the whole office. "You should have told me earlier that there were new arrivals, then I could have explained them about what to do with their after-life before throwing them a welcome party." Heechul then turned to the 2 new addition to the group. "So Jongwoon-ssi and Ryeowook-ssi, right? I'm assuming you already met everyone. I'm Heechul, your Heenigami."

"You mean Shinigami. By the way, we haven't really introduced ourselves. They just pretty much threw us a welcome party after seeing us here." Jongwoon said, making Ryeowook nod his head.

Heechul glared his eyes towards Donghae, who hid behind Sungmin.

Being the shield and the oldest among the older ghosts, Sungmin has to come up with an idea to distract Heechul.

"I'm Lee Sungmin. I died because of my boyfriend's invention. The sound that came out from it was too much for our body to handle, so our brain exploded." Sungmin then nudged Kyuhyun to continue.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, Sungmin's boyfriend. For the record, at least we were able to hear different kinds of sound waves before dying."

"Your family should stop inventing things." Sungmin replied.

"Oh yeah! His great-great uncle killed me with his invention. I don't know how, but when he took my photo, my eyes burned." Donghae explained like a child. "I'm Lee Donghae by the way, and this is my partner in crime." Donghae put his arm around Hyukjae's shoulder.

"I'm Lee Hyukjae, and Heechul pushed me off the bridge."

"Excuse me!? You were going to commit suicide. I just helped you with it." Heechul defended. "So care to share your story with the rest of the gang? I knew already what happened, but it's only fair for them to hear your story. Let's start with you, Jongwoon-shi."

"I'm Kim Jongwoon but the cosplay society knew me by the name Yesung. So what happened was...."

 

Yesung was preparing to attend another cosplay convention in their area. This time the theme was villains, and he has the best costume that would surely attract the females- Chucky.

He was changing while waiting for this fake knife to dry outside. When he came back, he saw a dog and biting the part with ketchup. It wasn't a good idea to put it outside, he thought.

"Or maybe you should have painted it red instead." Kyuhyun interjected.

"But they always use ketchup when replacing blood. I can't just break the rules. Anyway, so I was mad. I don't have enough time to make another props."

"Wait, so it means you killed my dog!?" This time, it was Hyukjae's turn to interrupt.

"I didn't kill him. He actually ran with my props after shooing him away."

"It was a girl"

"My apologies. So I was saying..."

 

Yesung did not enjoy the event because he doesn't have the knife. After the event, he tried to go to the shortcut, so can go home faster since it was already late and dark outside.

"You! Put your hands in the air." A stranger behind him said. Yesung quickly complied. "Give all your money and phone."

"But I don't have it with me."

"Are you fooling me?" Yesung turned his body to see the mugger. "Stop! Don't turn around."

Yesung didn't listen. In the end, the mugger stabbed Yesung with his knife, and ran away to escape.

 

"Oh you poor soul. Can we keep him?" Donghae said while hugging Yesung.

"Keep!? You should be working on your scream quotas! Are you not even planning on leaving here and going to your final destination?"

"How about this Gollum? Can we keep him instead?" Sungmin asked, poking the said Gollum at the same time.

"Wow! He even has the ring!" Kyuhyun said excitedly. His nerd-ness over-flowing.

"I'm Kim Ryeowook not Gollum, and don't touch my ring!" Ryeowook snatched his ring back from Kyuhyun and hissed.

"So how did you die?" Hyukjae asked.

 

Ryeowook was longingly looking outside the hospital. The snow finally melted and the plants started blooming again. It was a great day to go outside, but he can't. Ryeowook was diagnosed with leukemia several years ago, and now he was in a terminal stage. The chemotherapy that he had only made his hair leave his body, but not the disease. He kept bugging his physician to let him go outside the hospital, but they always say that there's no one available to do it. All his family members were working non-stop to afford his medications and hospital stay. He was only allowed to go to the hospital garden, but he got tired of it. He wanted to see the outside world at least once.

One night, Ryeowook was feeling unusually fine. It was very rare for him to have good days, where he won't feel so sick because of the disease or because of the effects of the drugs. With his small frame, he was able to evade every doctor, nurse, and guards in the hospital. With his hospital gown and a thin cardigan, he ventured out of the infirmary.

The people were giving him strange looks, but never really said nor did anything. They heard about the cosplay thing in their area, and thought he was one of the participants. Ryeowook did not pay attention to them. He was enjoying this time of his life.

He was wandering aimlessly and ended up in a dark alley. He should have turned away, but something caught his attention. Something small was shining under the moon's glow. He approached it and found out that it was a ring. The ring has an inscripted name inside.

"Precious." Ryeowook read. "This is my Precious!" He held the ring up. He hugged it protectively when he heard a strange sound.

"H-Hey... you..." A body crawling in the dark said. "Look... I h-have a kn-knife." He then showed a bloody knife.

Because of frail health, weather, clothing and many more factor, Ryeowook died.

 

"So basically Yesung-ssi killed you." Kyuhyun clarified.

"Exactly." Ryoewook replied.

"Hey, I didn't kill you. I just took your breath away. Get it? Get it?"

"Why would you show him the knife that the mugger stabbed you with?" Hyukjae exclaimed. He really can't understand anyone in that office.

"Because I had the complete outfit at last! I was manage to show it to someone before I died, and I managed to scare him." Yesung said smugly.

"In speaking of scaring, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL STILL HERE FOR!?" Heechul asked. "Go out there. Scare some people, so you could reach a certain amount of scream and go to your final destinations! All of you." Heechul pointed everyone. "Leave. Now."

Everyone hurriedly scrammed out of Heechul's office.

"Gosh! They're ruining my day!"

"Uhm excuse me?" A very timid voice asked.

"I said... LEAVE!" Heechul unleashed his real Shinigami look. A very unsightly scene I should say.

"B-But I-I d-don't know w-where t-to go." A very frightened man replied.

"Oh a new one! Welcome to After-Life. I'm Heechul, your Heenigami." Heechul returned back to his normal self.

"You mean Shinigami?"

"No." Heechul's dark aura slowly creeping out of him. "I mean Heenigami."

 

Don't mess with Heenigami Heechul, especially if he just woke up from his beauty rest.

 

 

The End

 

 

 

a/n: Whoa! You people actually read until the end? Why? XD

Don't brick me with the cosplay thing-y. I'm not sure whether there's certain theme. I just want to incorporate it to fit in my story. Hope you enjoyed anyway. :D

thank you for reading!!! Have a nice day. ^^