Chapter 3

I Love You, Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: I, Kwon Ji-Yong

 

Ji-Yong’s Point Of View

I, Kwon Ji-Yong, swear that I’m the luckiest man alive. You know why?

Because I’ve Sandara Park, the most beautiful woman, be it psychologically or physically.

 

13 May, 2014

We finally held our wedding. Though it was not grand or anything, I’d invited all my closer friends – Young Bae, Seung Hyun, Seung Ri and DaeSung and of course, their wives – Bom, Chaerin and Minzy to be our witness of our love. And of course, the savior of our love, Min-Jin and Dara’s annoying stuff rabbit, Dragon. I can’t believe I’m doing this, but here I am, standing in front of the most beautiful bride, waiting for her to say I do.

It was a promise I vow to fulfill.

 

08 June, 2014

We’ve already travelled to Spain and England for the past few weeks and now we’re currently standing under the blossom tree in Tokyo. It was my entire childish wife’s idea but of course, I’m going to be the good husband of hers. I don’t know if I’m here to see blossom trees or taste bento but all I know was that I have been staring at my wife, Sandara Park ever since we reached Tokyo.

 

20 June, 2014

I thought I was scared that our last date was going to the time when I bought her Dragon but thank God, I can finally have countless of date with her. In fact, I’m going to date her every day. Heck if I’ve work every day, she’s my priority.

 

It all started due to our parents’ selfishness. For the sake of their company, they basically sold their children to let them marry each other and then leave them to rot on their own.

But it was their selfishness that I thank them for.

And also her sister, Park Rin. I must seriously thanks her for rejecting that offer and how could I forget that the brat still owe my money? But since she's Dara's sister, she's off the hook this time.

With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter