Chapter 2

I Love You, Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Down The Aisle

 

Ji-Yong snapped his eyes opened, sitting up from his bed immediately after having the same nightmare of Dara leaving him. Ever since he witnessed his dead lover, the same nightmare haunted him over and over again. His fear of her leaving him was too strong, that he himself couldn’t even controlled.

He looked at the empty space beside him, with fear invading him once again.

He rushed down the stairs, only to find the love of his life at the open kitchen, drinking milk.

He sighed a relief, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, surprising her in the process.

“You scare me!” She whispered to him, scolding him for creeping up to her all the time.

“I’d nightmare again.” He whispered back, smelling her as he leaned in to the crook of her neck.

She giggled, soothing the arm that was on her waist up and down in gentle pace, comforting him which was what he exactly need.

“I love you, Dara.” He whispered once again, before placing her milk on the sink and carries her up to bed.

 

Dara was announced dead at 10:13pm that night but it was a miracle she came back to life, only to realized it was a cause of brain dead, causing her to be dead for exactly 3 minutes.

3 minutes. It was enough to kill Ji-Yong emotionally for that 3 minutes and every second was tormenting him. He felt that the world was turning against him for that 3 minutes and the world suddenly has better offer for him when Dara’s heart continue beating.

He stayed by her side all day and all night, taking care of her and to be exact, he only went home to bath and brings her stuffs. Dara was lost in her world when she first woke up, realizing that she was actually alive after all this time. But one day, something happened and changes everything. She vowed to stay strong no matter what circumstances she’ll met in order to be in Ji-Yong lived.

She’ll fight for everyone, for him and for herself.

The day when Min-Jin visited her, where both of them had their own privacy talk, and by now, everyone knows how true Min-Jin is and how true her words are.

"If you love someone and met difficult circumstances in between, you don't run away. In fact, you're supposed to stay with them and continue to offer them your heart. You've to show them the love that you've been trying to show them, you've to give them the heart that is constantly beating for them. But if you run away and chooses to give up just because you'd a hard time coping, then it isn't called love."

"So, do you love him, Dara-shi? Are you strong enough to stay by his side no matter what happened? Are you willing to love him once again even though he've hurt you over and over again?"

 

"Are you willing to give love another chance?"

 

The love between them started to slowly blossom.

Day after day, they become as one not physically but psychologically.

 

 

“Ugh! What is with women!?” Ji-Yong groaned as he was shaking his legs impatiently on the couch, waiting for his wife to get ready for their date.

“I’m done!” Dara jumped in front of him as she twirled around in circle, grinning from ear to ear. The hem of her dress were dancing in circle like her, “How is it?! How is it?!”

She jumped up and down merrily, waiting for his answer.

He wanted to be angry at her for taking hours to prepare, but seeing her just make him giggled uncontrollably.

“Seriously? If waiting hours for this,” he pointed to her, “then it’s definitely worth it.”

He stood up, walking  towards her and gave her a peck on her cheeks, embracing her for a few seconds while taking the chance to kiss her forehead before pushing her off, “Let’s go, my princess.”

She couldn’t hide her wide grin as she allowed him to hold her hand.

 

“Where are you going, my Prince Charming?” She said, looking outside the car window curiously, as their fingers intertwining with each other, he tightened it a little.

“Not telling you.”

“Hmph!” She pouted her lips, but was taken aback when he quickly leaned in to give a peck.

Her fingers immediately placed above her lips, grinning silently like a cat, “Not fair! Watch the road!” She shouted at him, but actually, her stomach was full of butterflies created by him.

Looking at how her reaction is, he couldn’t help it but leaned in to give her another peck on her pouty lips, teasing her all the way until they reached their destination.

 

This place seems so familiar, she thought to herself. She looked around; having a frown on her as she tries hard to think of the time she was here.

Ji-Yong was having his attention on her all the time, but he kept silent, until they both reached the elevator.

As they were standing side by side alone in the lift, he broke the silence, tightening his grip on her hand, “This is where I first met you, Dara.”

She looked up at him, thinking for a few second before gasping, “I REMEMBERED!”

Ji-Yong raised his brows in amusement as he looked at his wife, faking to dig his ears with his index finger, “Do you seriously have to shout?” He said, chuckling softly simultaneously.

She covered in embarrassment, giggling silently as she looked up at him. ‘Sorry’, she mouthed to him.

As he led her to the table where the once had the dinner with both parents, he places the order immediately.

 

“How did you know I like this?” She asked, remembering he was the one responsible for the order but never once she did tell him she like the current dish that was in front of her right now.

“Well, because your husband is the smartest person alive?” He said in a asking-the-obvious tone.

She rolled her eyes at him, before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter