Demons Run Chapter 3

Demons Run chapter 1

I rolled my eyes at the young boy. He sure had a lot of guts for a human. Not a single human was dumb enough to challenge a demon, that is until this kid. The kid had spunk though. I liked that about him.
I watched Laxus pick himself up off the floor. I could easily see the rage in his eyes. If only he knew, what I knew. That this human kid, had demons' blood coursing through his veins. My eyes wandered to the kid's jugular. His neck looked so kissable.

I shook my head, attempting to shake away the naughty thoughts. What was wrong with me, I asked myself. I completely tuned out the boys aggressive behaviour. Well that is until, Laxus grabbed my hair and threw me over the counter. I landed on the floor with a groan. My back throbbed terribly. As I slowly got up, I rubbed my head.

"What the ing hell do you think you're doing Laxus?" I hissed.

"Once I defeat you Cain, I'll be the strongest demon around." The crowd cheered.

Laxus came at me with his fist raised. Without even blinking, I tightly caught his fist in mid-flight and kicked out my leg, hitting him right where it mattered. Laxus sank to the floor holding his groin.

 The crowded laughed and cheered. They were just soaking this up. The human stood at the bar, looking pleased. I mouthed to him, 'Go.' The human shook his head. I glared at him.

Laxus slowly stood up. His yellow eyes burned with anger, not just at me but at everyone. All the lower demons grew quiet and tension flooded the room. Laxus pulled his angry gaze from me to the boy. Laxus acted so fast that the kid couldn't see it coming. Laxus punched him so hard, I thought he was going to vomit. It made me shudder. The kid was down for the count, his body curled up on its side.

Laxus then, turned his attention back to me. I glared at him, bracing myself for the worse. Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind. I struggled against their hold. He had an iron grip on me though. I craned my neck to see who it was.  It was Abel, my twin brother.

I looked him. This was my flesh and blood. His snow white hair was much shorter than the last time I had seen him. Abel was a good four inches taller than me too. Giving him, the strength to overcome me.

While Abel held me in place, Laxus ripped both my black jeans and boxers off. I growled. I knew what Laxus was attempting. In the demon world, when two demons mate it means they are bond together forever. But it order to be bond though, they both have to e at the same. It's hard to pull off, and I'm sure as hell not going to be bond to Laxus.  

Laxus gripped my limp and it. Abel seductively my ear. I shuddered. It wasn't the first Abel and I had ed around with each other. We were much younger then. Laxus steadily increased his pace. My still remained limp.

Laxus hissed.

"Are you impotent?" Laxus said.

"Oh, I know. He can get it up. He likes it up the the most though. I know all of his sensitive spots." Abel whispered to Laxus.

Laxus smirked and pulled down his own pants. Without warning, he shoved me down on a table, then ed  his half-hard inside of my . I won't lie and say it hurt, but it most definitely didn't feel good. I felt Laxus' grow hard inside of me. I tightened my suddenly. Laxus groaned. Abel ed my white dress shirt and began to run his hands over my s. Nothing was making me .

How could I ignore the teasing of two demons? I have extreme control over my body. By extreme, I mean I can turn off my nerves so I don't feel pleasure. No one knew I had this ability and I wanted it to remain a secret.

I allowed Laxus to my , just so I can kill him later. Abel, well I can't easily kill him. Daddy , Lucifer, took the precautions to prevent that. Now really isn't the time to explain that though.  

Laxus buried himself all the way to the hilt inside of me. His stabbed my prostate. I winced, a small, sharp pain throbbed from deep inside of me. I felt searing hot liquid fill up deep inside of me. I rolled my eyes, Laxus didn't last long at all.

"Less than five minutes, Laxus. Have you become a ? I'm not even hard yet." I taunted him.

"You're just impotent." He hissed from between his teeth. He pulled out of me and put his half erect back in his pants. I smirked at him.

"Or maybe, you just aren't my type." I was really asking for it and I was clearly at a disadvantage. Abel flicked out a knife and nodded to Laxus. Laxus took the knife and gripped my rear end. I struggled against their grip, but it was futile. Suddenly bloody, hot pain shot through my region. Laxus had actually put the knife inside of my . I knew this would quickly become a torture session.

A torture session is exactly what I got. Another one of Laxus' flunkies pulled out a gun. I knew that gun very well. Her name was Luce's Sacrifice. She was my gun. Why would a gun's name be Luce's Sacrifice? Well let me take a moment to explain.

Back before the world was thrown into chaos, I knew a beautiful girl named Luce. We were to be married, then Abel defiled her. He her repeatedly. As she died, he cut open her stomach and stole our child. I was forced to watch as the woman I loved was murdered. After that I forged a gun in her honour to hunt demons. I became the first demon to hunt his own kind. That is how I became the strongest and most feared demon.

Now here was my gun in Laxus' hands. I wanted to kill him so badly, it almost hurt. 'Bang!' I in a sharp breath as Laxus shot my abdomen. 'Bang! Bang!' Two more shoots echoed through the room. I forced myself not to cry out. The silver from the bullets boiled my insides.

Laxus seemed to enjoy the pain filled expression that was planted on my face. Blue blood flowed steadily from my wounds. I wouldn't die from this. I would be almost completely healed by the afternoon. I turned my head away from Laxus and to the clock on the wall. It read 5:59 a.m.

Thank god, sun rise was soon. Many demons are highly sensitive to sunlight. Few even die from it, others just get sunburns. I can tolerate it. Abel and Laxus exchanged knowing looks. They too, knew sunrise was in less than a half hour.

"Ok, Cain the softy, I leave you with this." Laxus then touched the tip of my to the tip of Bloody Mary. 'Bang!' I couldn't hold my scream back as blood splattered everywhere. The pain was so intense, I can't even describe it. I looked down to my groin, or what was left of it. All I could see is a stub of tissue, what terrified me was how much I was bleeding.

 Black fuzz danced in my vision. My head felt heavy and with that I passed out.