The Chosen Ki̱demónas

Athanatos

"Brothers, the future of this universe depends on these children." Leeteuk said.

 

All of the Ki̱demónas were gathered by Leeteuk and Taeyeon and they informed everyone of the prophecy delivered by the Oracle and the Magi. The group has decided that male Ki̱demónas should be the ones to accompany the conflicts. As the Leader, Leeteuk announce the names of the 12 Ki̱demónas who will nurture and protect the Conflicts. 

 

Heechul, Hangeng, Kangin, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry.

 

"Leeteuk, you must go." The Oracle Boa said. She and the Magi watched as the Ki̱demónas held their meeting.

 

"But I can't leave Taeyeon. Who will lead my team?" Leeteuk said.

"Leave Henry here and take his place. Henry, together with Zhoumi will lead the male Ki̱demónas on your behalf. You must go and Henry must stay. You will both play an important role in this prophecy." Boa said.

 

Leeteuk had no choice, he had to follow the what the Oracle says. As soon as their meeting was adjourned, Oracle Boa wished them well and told the 12 chosen Ki̱demónas to follow the Magi's instructions. Leeteuk bid good bye to Taeyeon and her group and then passed his leadership to Henry and Zhoumi. He then led the remaing 11 to the Magi's palace.

 

"You're responsibility is to guide the conflicts as they grow up. Help them discover their gifts and teach them how to control it." Changmin said.

"Although you will all be moving to Earth, we have to inform you that the conflicts will have to grow separate from each other. Meaning, they are not suppose to meet or be with each other while they are still young and training."

"But why?" Heechul asked.

"As children, they still have no contol over their gifts. There might be an instance that a conflict would feel threathened by the exitence of another one and an outburst of their powers might occur which can lead to harm. As their guardians, it is also your responsibility to explain to them who they are, what they can do and what their purpose is. You have to tell them about the existence of the other conflicts and inform them they will have to work with each other to save the universe. "

"When will they meet each other?" Leeteuk asked.

"When their training is complete. When they are ready to face the Titans." Yunho replied

"The conflicts have a special connection to each other. They have bonds that will attract them to each other when their training is complete. Although they are all bonded  some will have greater connections with each other" Changmin said.

" Meaning?"

"There will be pairs. "

"What kind of pairs?"

"You'll understand once they gather."

"How do we know which one of the conflicts will be in our care?" Heechul asked.

"The Olympians has already decided on that."

 

The chosen Ki̱demónas looked at each with confusion. 

 

"We're running out of time. Everyone, gather around us and put your arms out. The Olympians prepared an emblem for their chosen conflicts and they will mark you with it. Once the marking is done, you will be sent to your designated child and you will see the same emblem on the child's chest. Once you have confirmed that you have the same emblem as the child, you will take him both of you will be sent to Earth." Yunho said.

"We won't see each other for a very long time, my friends. I wish all of you the best of luck in your journey. The fate of the universe depends on you and these children, guide them well." Changmin said

 

The Magi were then possessed and began chanting. Each Ki̱demónas felt the burn in their arms as the emblems were marked on their skin. Once the markings were done, they disappeared one by one.

 

 

A/N: I accidentally posted this chapter a week ago. I forgot to hide it. Sorry! Anyway, it's a short chapter. I'm working on the next one as well as the next chapter for my othe fic: Silenced by Guilt. Will try to update as soon as possible. :) I just got back from a trip and my mind's full of ideas for both fics. :D Your comments will be appreciated.