Love is a Box of Fried Chicken

Just Love Me Already (abandoned)

A/N Hello... Thank you for everyone's patience with the updates. I hope you enjoy this one and since you guys wanted to see the yoonyul past... here's a few flashbacks of them. Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it. Hope you guys would enjoy. 

 

Love is a Box of Fried Chicken

 

“NO YOONA JUST NO!” Yuri tried, she really did but it seems like Yoona just seems to be a master of pushing her buttons to drive her off the edge.

 

“BUT WHY NOT?!”

 

Yoona pouts cutely. The rest of South Korea and maybe some people in the North may fall in love with this cute pout, but Kwon Yuri isn’t one of them.

 

“Because!” Yuri took a huge gulp of breath. She doesn’t know how Taeyeon does it, remained so calm while Yoona’s thinking is driving her nuts.

 

“Because you can’t use Let it go as your wedding song.”

 

“Why?????!!!!! I thought you like frozen!” Yoona argued.                       

 

“I do but I don’t want anything to do for our wedd-“ Yuri was able to catch herself when she spotted the goofy smirk in Yoona’s face. “For our you know what…

 

“For our what?” Yoona pretended to be dumb, which she does quite naturally.

 

“For our you know…”

 

“I don’t understand, Yulbae, what do you mean?”

 

Here’s another thing that is driving Yuri crazy, Yoona suddenly developed a fondness for calling her Yulbae.

 

“Haruuu…”

 

Yuri’s eyes quickly narrowed into slits as she saw the tall, dark and stupid Choi Sooyoung coming in with Cluck Mascot Hara.

 

“Hey Yul…”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Yuri bare out her fangs ready to bite back at the idiot who is the cause of all this.

 

“Buddy…” Sooyoung coos.

 

“DON’T COME NEAR ME!”

 

But Sooyoung definitely have hearing problems, invading Yuri’s space.

 

“Oh Buddy… Why didn’t you tell you were getting married?”

 

Yuri responded with utter silence.

 

“Yullll…” Sooyoung coos, hoping to charm Yuri for forgiveness. “It’s over and done and look you’re getting married already. So, why don’t you just you know… Let it go?”

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! WHY IS SHE EVEN HERE?!”

 

“Oh didn’t I tell you, Yulbae? Cluck chicken is going to cater our reception.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

This was getting too much for Yuri, first Yoona is convinced that Frozen is a good theme for their wedding, now she finds out that the place she worked for years is going to cater her supposed to be wedding.

 

“How come I never knew about this?”

 

“I wanted to surprise you, Yulbae.”

 

Yuri is surprised all right, but not the good kind.

 

“Is there anything else you need to tell me?”

 

“Hmmmm… Nahhh… Not that I could think of. Oh speaking off can you check this?”

 

Yoona handed Yuri a stack of encyclopedia.

 

“What on Earth is this?”

 

“Oh… those are the people were going to invite to our wedding.”

 

“What?! Yoona… I think you’re forgetting you’re a celebrity.”

 

“That’s why… I’m inviting all my fans so they could witness this moment in my life.”

 

 “Yoona…don’t you want a small wedding?”

 

“Well Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie are going to be there, they’re small.”

 

“No…” Smack! Yuri finally lost it and if no words can express how piss you off, you express it with a facepalm.

 

 “I meant like small… not a lot of people.”

 

“Ohhhh… but… Aren’t you proud that were going to get married? I’m going to be the first celebrity who is married to the same .”

 

“This is south Korea, Yoona. People don’t take lightly to it.”

 

“And you’re kinda dark too, so they will never take you lightly.”

 

DERP!

 

“I’m done!” Yuri raised her hands in surrender. “I don’t care what you do, I’m just going to show up and that’s it.”

 

Yuri turned around and walked out before she ends up strangling all the stupidity out of Yoona.

 

“BUT YULBAE!!! I HAVENT SHOWN YOU MY ELSA INSPIRED WEDDING DRESS!!!”

 

Yoona yelled out, but Yuri have already walked away.

 

“Would you like to see?” Yoona asked Sooyoung.

 

“Sureness.”

 

*

 

“Heyyyy…..”

 

Sunny excitedly announced her presence in the house.

 

“Hey.”

 

Taeyeon wasn’t as joyous as she was too busy scrolling through different sites making sure Yoona’s marriage don’t get out in the public.

 

“I brought the reverend who’s going to do the pre-marital counsel our future newlyweds.”

 

“Okay.” The sullen manager turned around to greet but when she saw who was standing right in front of her, she nearly tumbled out of the swivel chair.

 

“KIM HYOYEON???”

 

“Oh hey Taeyeon…” The doctor cheekily chuckled.

 

“Since when are you a reverend?!”

 

“Well… let’s just say that instead of the eye, I accidentally heard ear and now her eyes can hear things. I think I turned her into a superhero, but noooo… I got sued with a malpractice… Long story short, they took my doctor’s license away.”

 

It’s about time… Taeyeon thought.

 

“But that’s all in the past I found my calling you know… Reverending.”

 

Taeyeon raised a brow at the newly discovered word.

 

“Reverending? Is that even a word?”

 

“Yes… it’s when you reverend.” Hyoyeon answered in a matter of fact tone.

 

“I usually do funerals but since Sunny asked nicely, I decided that you know what… What the hell… Wedding is just like death to some people anyway.”

 

Taeyeon slowly crank her head to the side, eyeing Sunny with such annoyance.

 

“Sunny… Can I talk to you for a bit?”

 

“Sure…”

 

*

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!”

 

Sunny acted dumbly, a skill she perfected after observing Yoona for years.

 

“What do you mean?”


“Hiring Kim Hyoyeon to be their counselor? She and her fake diagnosis is what got us here in the first place. Well you made it worse.”

 

“Well… here’s the thing Taeng… it turns out Hyoyeon failed her reverend thing. I don’t know how you fail those things but she did.”

 

Taeyeon stared at Sunny weirdly, wondering what’s her point.

 

“Why is that good thing?”

 

“Well… that means that Yuri and Yoona’s marriage won’t be legit. I mean c’mon Taeng… we both know were just doing this because it’s what make Yoona happy.”

 

“You know what?!!! I just have the urge to choke the life out of you! How can you do that?!!!”

 

But Sunny have seen Taeyeon reacting like this all the time, it just felt normal for her.

 

“Taeyeon relax… how long do you think it will take until Yoona gets bored with this and ends this marriage anyway? And then we’ll go crazy trying to process her divorce papers and getting rid of Yuri. Well… Yuri wants to leave but you know what I mean?”

 

“So, you don’t think Yoona loves Yuri?”

 

“Maybe she thinks she does. But truthfully, I think it’s more of Yoona’s wounded pride. Yuri left her and Yoona wants to prove to herself that she could get Yuri back. I think that’s what is happening.”

 

For once Sunny sounded like she got a point. But thinking about it, Sunny has never seen how Yoona acts around Yuri the way Taeyeon did. The idol is the most naïve creature in this planet, and her love for Yuri surpasses her pride, her shame, her everything. Taeyeon believes that Yoona sees this as a chance to finally win Yuri’s love back. And a part of Taeyeon hopes for that too.

 

*

 

“DOCTOR KIM!!!!!!!”

 

Yoona shouted excitedly as she saw her favorite doctor walking in the living room.

 

“Oh Yoona… I’m not a doctor anymore. I’m a reverend now.” Hyoyeon corrected her, fearing that she might get another lawsuit.

 

“Oooohhhh… so now you’re like a doctor for the soul.”

 

“Hmmmm…” Hyoyeon’s nose flared in amazement. “That actually sounds nice. Reverend Kim Hyoyeon, here to heal your soul.”

 

“Doc.. I don’t think I’m dying anymore. My pimple disappeared!”

 

“I thought this is pre marital counseling?” Yuri interrupted the conversation of the two idiots “Then… why is everybody here?”

 

Yuri asked irritatingly as she sees Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Sunny and Hara sitting in the couch opposite hers and Yoona’s.

 

“Don’t mind them, Mrs. Im.”

 

The blonde reverend, healer of souls pointed out.

 

“Excuse me- I’m not Mrs. Im.”

 

“Yes-“ Yoona corrected Reverend Hyo. “She haven’t put a ring on it so she’s Yulbae for now.”

 

“Sorry… Yulbae… But don’t worry they’re not there to interrupt. And besides this would be fun. It’s not going to be this boring pre marital counseling thing. I’m making it into a gameshow. So, think of them as studio audience.”

 

Yoona claps excitedly, she loves games.

 

“Is this like running man?”

 

“No… It’s awesomer than Running man.”

 

“Gassssssppppp… Awesomer than running man?! That’s awesome!”

 

Yuri slaps her forehead at Yoona’s exaggerated expression. Please lord let 6 months be over already.

 

“Okay… what you have in front of you is a board. I will ask you guys questions about your relationship and each other and the most that got it right, wins. Are you two ready?”

 

“What’s the prize?”

 

Yuri asked, if she’s going to play she might as well know what she’s playing for.

 

“Well… ummm… you get a highfive.”

 

“Are you kidding me?! I’m not doing this!”

 

“Let’s just play the game, Let’s play the Yoonyul marriage game!”

 

Yoona clapped like an excited seal going urk urk urk, Yuri just look like an unhappy seal.

 

“We will start with the easy round. First question. When did you two first met?”

 

Yoona gasps excitedly (she is so excited these days) and started writing, while Yuri had to think about it. It’s not like she forgot about it, it’s just that she was too far emotionally exhausted to dig in to those feelings.

 

Flashback

 

“You have been smiling a lot these days!”

 

It has to be Sooyoung who had to announce it loudly. Yuri quickly look at her pretty girl (she needs a better codename)  wondering if she heard, but her pretty girl was too busy devouring all of her 12 fiesta chicken to notice. Pretty girl was wearing her typical hoodie and cap get up, but that didn’t matter at all for Yuri could still notice her innocent beauty.

 

Yuri looked back at the table she was furiously wiping.

 

“I’m just happy to be here.”

 

“Really?” Sooyoung pointed out. “Or are you happy that she’s here?”

 

Yuri stared so hard at the table, unable to show Sooyoung her deep flush. Sooyoung looked amusingly at her BFF, Yuri have always been so shy, and seeing her get all flustered like this was refreshing for Sooyoung.

 

“Look Hara made some lava cake, why don’t you offer it to her for being a loyal customer?”

 

*

 

How would she even start talking? when just being near pretty girl like this got her tongue all twisted?

 

“Ummmmm…. Ahhhhhh… Hiiiii…”

 

Pretty girl finally turned away from her chicken, her doe eyes batting curiously before lighting up at the sight of the lava cake erupting with chocolate.

 

Yuri clutch tightly to her chest, fearing her heart is going to burst out with how hard it was beating.

 

“Is that for me?!!!!”

 

“Ahhhh… wha- oh this- ummm yes.”

 

Yuri placed the lava cake in front of her.

 

“This is our ummm thanks for being a loyal customer.”

 

“Thank you, Yuri.”

 

The sound of her name coming from pretty girl’s lips made Yuri’s heart go flutter.

 

“Oh you know my name?”

 

“It’s on your nametag.”

 

“Oh… keke…”

 

“Would you like to sit down with me?”

 

“Ummm sure…”

 

Yuri sat opposite pretty girl, and she thought she was going to convulsed with being that close to her.

 

“I’m Yoona by the way.”
 

Yoona bowed so low she hit her head on the table.

 

“Are you okay?!” Yuri stands up, worried that Yoona have hurt herself.

 

“Yes… kekeke… It shock my brain. Kekeke.”

 

For Yuri that was the cutest thing she have ever seen.

 

“Nice to meet you, Yoona.”

 

End of flashback.

 

“Eeeeeekkkkkk… Time is up!!!”

 

Yuri accidentally peeked at Yoona’s board and was surprised to see how Yoona wrote every detail just the way it played in her memory.

 

“So, who would go first… Yulbae? Can you show us what you wrote for your answer?”

 

“Ummm… I don’t remember.”

 

From the corner of her eye, she could see Yoona’s happy grin dimmed a bit, before staring down at her answer.

 

“Oh okay… Yoona, how bout you?”

 

Yoona furiously erased her answer before answering…

 

“I don’t know either.”

 

The entire studio audience leaned back nervously, feeling the tension about to brew.

 

“Well…” Hyoyeon clears . “That was awkward. Moving on! Second question. Who confessed their feelings first?”

 

“Wait!” Yulbae stood up to object. “I thought the questions will be about each other, not about us?”

 

“Don’t you know the purpose of marriage, Yuri? It’s so that two people would become one.”

 

Yuri just slumps back on her seat, irritated how she couldn’t escape from this.

 

“So, again… Second question. Who confessed their feelings first?”

 

Yoona turned to look to Yuri who look like she’s deep in thought, surely Yuri would remember that it was her who confessed first.

 

Flashback

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Yuri immediately knew that there was something wasn’t right when Yoona didn’t come over to buy chicken. It’s not like she goes everyday, but on days that she couldn’t make it, Yoona would always text her, asking if she could deliver it to her place.

 

But today there was nothing, no call, no text.

 

 It was a good thing she knew Yoona’s secret hiding place by the river bank. And just like she predicted, Yoona was there, curled up inside her hoodie.

 

Yuri tries to look at Yoona’s face, but Yoona was already curled up too well inside her hoodie.

 

“Okay… just whenever you feel like you’re ready you can tell me. I’ll be right here.”

 

Yuri scoots closer wondering if she should pat Yoona in the back. But she pulled away, she was just a fan, what right does she have to comfort Yoona?

 

“It’s just that… Netizens are calling me all these mean things like I’m so stupid, like why is someone as stupid as me became an idol… I…I just feel…”

 

Yoona finally looked up, her doe eyes that Yuri loves so much was filled with so much sadness. And right that moment, there is nothing Yuri would love to do but take Yoona’s sadness away.

 

“Do you- do you think I’m stupid too?”

 

Yuri remained mum, sometimes she wonders how Yoona thinks but she will never think of that about the girl she loves. She felt her heart beating wildly once again, she haven’t told Yoona how she felt. And she felt like the longer she kept her feelings, the more her heart would beat her up for it.

 

“No… you just think differently.”

 

Yoona finally came out of her hoodie, smiling sweetly at Yuri.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“The way you think makes me smile, makes me laugh, makes me so happy!” Yuri stretching her hands to sky as she announced happily.

 

Yoona finally dropped the hood of her hoodie, she was grinning from ear to ear now and Yuri swore she have never seen anything so beautiful.

 

“Everything you do makes me so happy.” Yuri shyly admitted, her worn out sneakers digging into the soil.

 

“I see you and I’ll be smiling for ages.”

 

“Oh!” Yoona happily digs into her wallet, as Yuri looks curiously. “Here have this.”

 

Yoona enthusiastically gave Yuri a wallet size picture of her.

 

“Just in case, I’m not around you could look at the picture and you would be smiling.”

 

“Thanks…” Yuri gently Yoona’s picture, so gentle as if she’s scared it was going to break. “You look so pretty here. No- you look so beautiful. I wish I could do something to make you happy too.”

 

It started to scare Yuri how they were lock in complete silence. The two of them were never like that, they never run out of things to talk about, with each other they could be their own nonsense, stupid selves and they are perfectly happy with that. Well she is… But she often wonders if Yoona was too.

 

“Just be around me…”

 

“What?” Yuri’s eyes look confusedly at the idol.

 

“You can be beside, behind, in front, above, below… but you always have to be around. That’s how I’m going to be happy. When I know that the person I like will be always there for me.”

 

“Wait? Person you like?”

 

Base on Yoona’s expressions, it was obvious that she had no intention for it to slip. And just like always, she finds refuge in her hoodie, hiding her blushing cheeks from the person she likes.

 

But Yoona’s accidental confession was the urge that finally pushed Yuri to make a move. She scoot closer to the other girl, slowly tugging the hoodie off Yoona’s head.

 

Yuri chuckles as Yoona just grumble, burying her face to her knees.

 

“Ok Promise.”

 

Yoona looked up from her hoodie, wondering what Yuri was trying to promise about.

 

“Promise?”

 

“No matter what happen, I will always be around.”

 

“You Promise?”

 

Yuri hold out her pinky to which Yoona just look at each strangely.

 

“I promise.”

 

*

 

This was getting too much for Yoona, how could Yuri just forgot who confessed first?

 

“Okay… now for the second round, which means more points because they are harder questions… Are you two ready?”

 

Yoona yelled out yes, Yuri just grumble loudly.

 

“First question. Who broke up with who?”

 

“I quit.” Yuri hands back the board to Hyoyeon. She had enough and right now she’s not going to deal with this anymore. “Yoona can take whatever prize you have, I quit.”

 

“She did.”

 

Yoona interrupted Yuri.

 

“What?”

 

“She did. You did. You broke my heart first.”

 

Taeyeon stood up, ready to referee between the two but Sunny motioned her to seat. Maybe this is what the two needed to air out everything that they were keeping for so long.

 

“WHAT?! My Fault?! I broke your heart first?! Did you even remember what happened?!”

 

Sooyoung gasped nervously, she could see the way Yuri’s eyes were quickly filling up with tears, but Yuri was trying her darnest to not cry.

 

“I did! And as far as I could remember it was you who broke my heart first.”

 

Yuri’s mouth hang agape, completely lost in disbelief.

 

“You don’t know anything Yoona! Like before, like right now and like in the future. You are just as STUPID as the first day I met you!”

 

Yuri immediately regretted what she said as she saw Yoona’s doe eyes b with tears.

 

“I’m leaving… I don’t know about you, but I doubt this marriage thing could ever work.”

 

And as Hyoyeon watch the couple’s relationship go into shambles, she manage to ask a question she’s been dying to know since she stepped in the place.

 

“So, who’s going to pay the bill?”

 

*

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

 

The managers both pointed at each other.

 

“IF YOU DIDN’T HAVEN’T GOTTEN YOONA TO BE THE MODEL FOR CLUCK CHICKEN THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FINE!”

 

“IF YOU DIDN’T DRUG THEM, CRIED AND FORCE YURI TO A SHOT GUN WEDDING THEN THIS WOULDN’T HAPPEN!!!”

 

The two just ended up heaving a deep sigh.

 

“What are we going to do now, Taeng?”

 

It surprised Taeyeon to hear Sunny ask that question. The girl usually has some evil schemes up her sleeves, but maybe even this one is too tough for her.

 

“I’m not sure.” Taeyeon answered in defeat. “I’m just going to try and talk to Yuri.”

 

“About what? Shouldn’t she figure out what happened with her and Yoona, instead of you just shoving it on her face?”

 

“Well… it looks like being coy about it, doesn’t work. Maybe shoving it in their faces will.” Taeyeon admitted.

 

*

 

“You need to say sorry to her.”

 

Sooyoung walked in, plopping down beside the fuming girl sitting in the balcony.

 

“Pffft.”

 

“You know you’re my buddy, Yul but what you said to Yoona was just plain mean.”

 

Yuri realized it the second she blurted it out, she thought it will give her satisfaction but all it really got her was this immense feeling of regret.

 

“Why does she want to marry me?”

 

Yuri wondered out loud that it surprised Sooyoung.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Like why Soo? She could marry idols out there who makes tons of money, and has those chocolate abs, why on Earth is she trying to drag me into this?”

 

“Did you ever thought that maybe she didn’t care about the money, or someone looks and just wanted to be with someone who made her happy?”

 

“I treat her like crap these days, but I guess she’s still too dumb to even notice.”

 

“Or maybe she does but she just puts up with it.”

 

“She doesn’t love me.”

 

Yuri muttered under her breath painfully, and Sooyoung just pretended not to hear to spare her friend the guilt.

 

“You know a simple I’m sorry would make things better. It will take all that bad feeling away.”

 

 Sooyoung reached out to pat her bestfriend’s shoulder.

 

“Don’t let the past take over your present, Yul when you have so many things to look forward in the future.”

 

*

 

“Yoona?”

 

Yuri heaved a sigh of relief when she walks in to find Yoona asleep. In her hands was a box of
Fiesta Fried Chicken, her peace offering to the idol. She should apologized in person, but she doesn’t think her pride would let her. So, for now this is the best she could do.

 

Like an alarm clock, the smell of fried chicken lingering in the air was enough to wake Yoona from slumber.

 

“I LOVE CHICKEN!!!”

 

But when she saw who brought her the chicken, she immediately slumps back into bed.

 

“I… ummm…” Yuri ends up exhaling deeply. “Enjoy the chicken.”

 

“Hmmp!!!!!”

 

Yuri ended up rolling her eyes.

 

“I’ll just leave it here.”

 

“I DON’T WANT IT!”

 

Yoona explicitly announced, but Yuri wasn’t at all threatened.

 

“Okay.”

 

But the idol’s eyes widened in disbelief when Yuri took the box from the table.

 

“Where are you taking it?!”

 

“You said you don’t want it, so I’m taking it!”

 

“Leave it here! I don’t need you to take it! I can get rid of it myself!”

 

Yuri hurriedly purse her lips when she realized that she was smiling, somehow this little banter that they have slowly healed things from the harsh words said earlier.

 

“Are you sure? Because I can take it with me.”

 

“Yes. I’m super duper sure! Now away you go peasant!”

 

Yuri lowered her head to keep herself from bursting in laughter. She knew that was how far Yoona can go with her curse words. Wait? Did Yoona almost made her laugh?

 

“Okay… fine. Bye.”

 

“Byyyeeeeee!!!!”

 

Yoona quickly jumped back in her bed, covering herself up with her blanket. She waited impatiently for Yuri to leave her room, and as soon as she heard her bedroom door close, she immediately jumped out, wolfing down the fried chicken that she was supposed to not want.

 

“Oh? You don’t want it, huh?”

 

The idol’s doe eyes widened in shock as she was caught red handed by her enemy. Her hand holding on a drumstick, her lips glistening from the fried chicken and her cheek stained with sauce.

 

Yoona narrowed her eyes, annoyed how Yuri seem so pleased to have caught her in the act.

 

“I didn’t!” Yoona put the chicken back in the box. “ It taste like a failure… phew…”

 

The idol gulped once again, paralyzed as Yuri walks towards her.

 

“A failure, huh?”

 

“Yup… it’s like the chicken taste like a reject. Like he failed in his chickeny ways and so he ended up being clucked at cluck chicken.”

 

Yuri swallowed her lips, she will never allow herself to show Yoona that her description of words made her smile. Yuri walks closer over to Yoona, invading the girl’s sacred place before finally wiping the stain in Yoona’s lips.

 

Both girls were surprised with that little gesture, especially Yuri. What came up to her, she could never figure it out. But as soon as fluttering in their stomach subsides, they started clearing their throats, denying that they still have an effect on each other.

 

 “Fine. I guess our wedding is over.” Yuri simply stated

 

“W-w-well.” That was enough for Yoona’s brain to go on a ruckus. “Since you’re begging for my forgiveness, fine. I’ll marry you.”

 

Yuri raised a brow at the ridiculous statement.

 

“I never asked for your forgiveness.”

 

“Yes… you did, Kwon Yul.” Yoona’s head starts bobbing up and down as she convinced herself otherwise. “Your mouth may not say it but your eyes says it all.”

 

 “My eyes didn’t say anything.” Yuri said flatly.

 

“Can you see your eyes? You can’t see your eyes.”

 

And when it gets to this point where Yuri lose to Yoona’s crazy head, Yuri has only one reply.

 

“Pffft…”

 

“Pffft to you too!”

 

“BYE!” Yuri announced loudly before stepping out.

 

“Bye to you too!”

 

“Enjoy your chicken.”

 

“OH I WILL!”

 

“PFFFT!”

 

“PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!” Yoona retort louder.

 

Yuri holds on to the door knob, but a part of her refuses to leave. How could she when she’s finally learning to smile again?

 

“Ummm Yoona?”

 

“What?”

“I’m sorry for what I said.”

 

Yuri mumbled, her face facing the door as she doesn’t think she has the guts to apologize up front.

 

“I wasn’t thinking… I just blurted it out of nowhere. Umm… that’s it… Have a good night.”

 

“I’m sorry too.”

 

The apology made Yuri spun around to look at Yoona.

 

“You’re sorry for what?”

 

“Whatever I did to hurt you, whatever I did to break your heart. I’m sorry.”

 

Yuri shuts her eyes, trying to remain blind to what had happened. She started building up her walls again as she senses Yoona trying to get too close.

 

“Don’t worry… I don’t remember about it.”

 

Yoona frowned, if she doesn’t remember… then why was she so upset?

 

“I guess you really do have insomnia.”

 

“It’s Amnesia… Yoona.”

 

“Oh…”

 

“Good night again.”

 

Yoona made sure to keep an eye on the door this time, making sure that Yuri is not going to pop out of nowhere. She counted until 5 to make sure and when no angry girl burst in, Yoona decided it was safe to return to her chicken.

 

Yoona plops happily back in her bed, but even if the delectable chicken was right in front of her, still she couldn’t eat, she was just too happy.

 

Maybe this was going to be the start. She couldn’t really remember what she did to break Yuri’s heart, but if it made Yuri that upset then it might have been too serious. But even if it takes her forever, Yoona vows one thing, she promise to mend every broken piece of Yuri’s heart until its ready to love her once again.

 

TBC