I now pronounce you as baes

Just Love Me Already (abandoned)

I'm so sorry if I don't update as much as I could. Life just gets in the way. But I wish you guys enjoy this latest chapter... no matter how it's filled with so much nonsense. hehe... Enjoy and thank you for reading... 

 

I know Pronounce you as Baes 

 

“I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!!”

That was the first thing that Yoona said as she woke up that morning. The idol bounced off her bed and all of a sudden started to flap her arms like a bird taking flight. 

“Wha-what?”

But no matter how bizarre the way her brain works, even her action confused her. Why is she acting like a bird?

 “OMO!” she covered in shock. Did she ate too much chicken that she thinks she’s a bird now?

Grumble.mumble.grumble.mumble.

Yoona slowly turned back to her bed to figure out where that sound of coming from.

Omo! 

The idol gasps as she saw a heap moving around her bed. She quickly does her backflip and got on her karate stance.

Whoever this stranger is, there is no way Yoona would let her take advantage of her, especially not on her own bedroom. 

But who is this pokemon?

 “OM-” She was about to gasp out loud, but stop herself just in time to realize that she might wake the other girl from slumber. 

 “moooooooo….” She whispered in her quiet, inside voice as she saw the blanket slowly slid down revealing whose underneath. The sleeping grumpy, Kwon Yuri.

The idol was about to walk over to the hot tempered girl, but realizing that Yuri might hear her footsteps, she decided to act like a stealthy agent and crawled across.

Yoona’s eyes blink once more as she slowly raised her head to look at Yuri. She quickly giggles before covering . 

“She still sleeps with a merong face. It’s an Instagram worthy pic.”

No… not Instagram just for her.

Yoona carefully takes out her phone out. As slowly as she tries to take it out, she was too focused on making sure Yuri doesn’t wake up that she didn’t realize her phone slipped off her grip.

She tries to catch it, but it was too late. All she could is watch in horror as it fell from her hands and lands on Yuri’s face. 

“WHAT THE?!” Yuri shot straight up when she felt something smash on her face.

Yoona quickly drop dead on the floor.

“Oh no… oh no… oh no…”

“YOONA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Yuri snapped as she saw Yoona splat on the floor.

“Oh crap!” Yoona said anxiously to herself… Think Yoona… Think…

1,2,3,4,5…

Yoona does some pretty weird things and until now Yuri doesn’t seem to figure how the girl thinks.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m doing early morning exercise.”

“Is this your phone?” Yuri hold out the Rilakkuma phone out.

Oh crappy times… Yoona thought to herself, how on Earth is she going to reason out of this now?

“YES THAT’S MY PHONE!” GASSSSSSSSSSPPPPP!!! “Why do you have my phone?!”

Yuri was equally shock and two times pissed that this girl is accusing her of stealing her phone.

“What? How should I know?!”

“You should know! Why do you have it?!”

The two were too busy trying to outdo each other that they didn’t realize that two midgets have already joined them.

“What’s going on?” Taeyeon asked groggily, as the sound of the bickering woke her up. 

 “WHOAH!!!!”

It didn’t take any longer to jolt Taeyeon awake. All thanks to the very awkward position of Yoona and Yuri together. 

 “MY INNOCENCE!” Sunny screams out before quickly covering her eyes, then taking a peek of the 50 shades of grey position.

“HUH?!”

Both girls says in surprise, until they realize the state they are in, all tangled up among the sheets in Yoona’s bed. 

Wait…

Why were they in Yoona’s bedroom?

And hold on…

How come they both look so dishelved?

“H-h-h-hold on-“Yuri points a shaky finger at Yoona. “Th-thi-this can’t mean-”

“Ohhh…” 

The smaller unnies jaws dropped low to the ground, as if they just had an epiphany. 

“So, this is what they meant when they were screaming this taste so good.” Taeyeon said slyly.

“Hehe… and here I was thinking that they were talking about the fried chicken.” Sunny replied back.

HIYAH!!!!

Yoona didn’t even wait for Yuri to finish what she’s about to say. The idol might be skinny but she packs a mean punch, catapulting Yuri to the ground.

OW!!!!!

“What the hell is that for?!” Yuri hissed, trying to get back on her feet.

“YOU STOLE MY INNOCENCE!!!!” Yoona screamed in rage.

“Punching her won’t get it back.” Taeyeon pointed out.

“HIYAH!!!!”

Yuri wasn’t going to allow Yoona have the last punch. The dark skinned girl didn’t let her kickboxing class go to waste and was ready to throw a punch.

“NO!!!!” Yoona screams, covering her face. “Not the moneyshot.”

Yuri growled and ended up pinching the girl in the nose.

“I didn’t steal anything from you! I couldn’t even remember a thing!”

“It doesn’t matter! Because I know you did!” Yoona argued out. “HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?! IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE IT SHOULD BE ME!”

Yuri narrowed her eyes at Yoona. 

“NO!” Yuri disagreed “I should be the one who should take advantage!”

“Why don’t you two-“Sunny the small yet brave one, pulled the two arguing idiots together. “Just take advantage of each other?”

“WHAT?!”

The two snapped their heads angrily at each other. 

“With her?! No Way!”

“That’s it!” Yuri was never the type to surrender first, but this time she’s backing off. “I knew this was all a mistake! I’m leaving!”

Yoona catapulted herself all the way to the door, sticking herself to it to make sure Yuri never get out.

“You can’t get out of this room with my innocence.”

“Move away from the door, Yoona.” Yuri demanded.

But Yuri was mistaken if she thought she could push the scrawny idol around. 

“You better put a ring on it!” 

“HU-WHAAAAAAAATTTTTT?????!!!!”

“I promise to my future boo that my gift to him or her or it is my ity. But now it’s gone… because you.” Yoona points a shaky finger at the snatcher. “You took it away.”

Yuri couldn’t even remember a day she was fuming this much. She should have known that if ever there is anyone in the world who can irritate her like this, it would be no other than this idiotic idol right here.

“What proof do you even have?! I don’t even know how two girls do it.” 

“You don’t?!” Yoona raised a suspicious brow. “Don’t you even read fanfics? It’s like very educational. When two girls love each other, they stick their-”
“Alright! Alright!” Taeyeon finally decided to step in before the conversation gets rated M. “That’s enough. No one is sure what really happened.”

“Nothing happened.” Yuri huffed. “Even in my nightmares I don’t even think of kissing her.”

Yuri probably didn’t even thought of what she was saying, but that doesn’t mean her words hurt any less. As far as Yoona knew, whether Yuri said it by accident or intentional, it still hurt her as much.

“Fine! Just leave!” Yoona blurted out, not even caring anymore. “Because you know what you do, Yuri?”

Yuri hissed angrily before turning at Yoona. “What?”

“All you ever did was…”

Yoona paused for a little bit, wondering if she should even tell Yuri what she ever did to her. The idol decided to pour out all the hurt that Yuri caused her.

“Wre-e-e-ck me…”

DErp. Taeyeon was close to smacking her forehead on the table, just to forget. But Yoona make sure nobody forgets her epicness.

“Yeah you wre-e-eck me…”

“What are you even talking about?”

“You! You wre-e-eck meeeeeeeeeeeeee….”

Yuri didn’t even bothered to reply, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Oh what?! You are Miley Cyrus now?! What are you gonna do?! Are you gonna start twerking too?!”

Yuri spout it out of sarcasm, but Yoona wasn’t really the type who could tell apart and answered Yuri by dropping low on the flo, and showing Yuri her twerking skills.

“WHAT THE?! I’m out.” The darker girl said, waving her hand before leaving.

Somehow Taeyeon couldn’t blame Yuri.
*

The nerve of that girl!!! Yuri could only huff in frustration as she storms away. But Yuri didn’t even realize how frustrated she truly is until she felt hot tears streaking down her cheeks.


Why does Yoona still has so much pull on her? 

The girl who she is begging herself to forget, always has a way with her whether intentional or by accident. It’s not love anymore is it? No, Yuri refused to… She shook her head to get rid of those thoughts inside her mind. 

But when did her brain ever had any control of love?

*

Sunny just watched in amusement as Yoona started singing wrecking ball in her room.

“Unnie?”

“Yeah?”

“You think I should make a Korean version of wrecking ball?”

“OF COURSE YOONA! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO FOR IT!” Sunny responded, always the more encouraging type compared to Taeyeon.

Speaking of Taeyeon.

“Soon-kyu?”

Sunny gulp nervously, being called Soon-kyu is a very good sign that she was in a boatload of trouble with Taeyeon.

“We need to talk.”

“Ummm… hehehe…”

“Now!”

“Alright!”

*

As soon as the two dwarf managers were away from Yoona’s doe eyes and horrid singing, Taeyeon didn’t waste any in pinning Sunny on the wall.

“Taeng relax…” Sunny laughs nervously especially after she seen the furious look embroiling in Taeyeon’s eyes. “I know I’m hot but no need to go 50 shades on me…”

 “You think I’m joking!” Taeyeon shook the hapless Sunny. “What on Earth did you do to those two?!”

“Well!” Sunny slaps Taeyeon’s hands away. “You see how unhappy Yoona is without Yuri? I decided to fulfill her final wish and bond them together.”

“Seriously?”

“Well… let’s just say I put something on their chicken so they could fall asleep.”

Taeyeon didn’t like the sound of this, but if she needs to straighten things up she needed to hear the full story.

“And then what happened?”

“Well… let’s just say that the secret spice of Cluck’s fried chicken is a sleeping pill… Hehehe”

“SLEEPING PILL?!”

“And I drag them into the room, made a mess of their clothes and let’s just say, they jump into conclusions about the whole sleeping with each other thing.”

“WHAT?!” Taeyeon was ready to pull her hair, how could this happened to her? All she did was try to nap when Sunny assured her that she’ll watch the two, now this happened? 

“You got to fix this! Do you hear me, Sunny?”

“What? Why this is good. Everything is going according to plan.”

Taeyeon hated the idea of Sunny planning. 

“What are you planning?”

And for someone as innocent looking as Sunny, she sure work in evil ways.

“You’ll see…”

*

Grumble. Grumble. Grumble.

Yuri grumble once more as she was about to do her delivery. Sooyoung was smart, she knows that Yuri is out to murder her and decide to hide until Yuri cools off. 

The hot headed chicken girl should have just stayed home to calm herself, but she knows staying inside the four walls would do nothing but bounce the thoughts of that idiot star inside her head. So, she might as well deliver some fried chicken.

Knock.Knock. Knock.


“Hello, it’s Cluck Chicken. I’m here for your delivery.”

Instead of a response, all Yuri got was the door swinging open as if inviting her in. She couldn’t help but hesitate, she saw enough serial killer movies to know not to go inside strangers home.

“Come in Yuri..”

Wait… the serial killer knows her name. Yuri spun around, ready to race out of there. 

But before she could run out, a small figure appeared from the shadows.

“Sunny?”

“Hello Yul!” 

Gone were the mysterious serial killer vibes and here was Sunny bouncing around happily, like a kid overdosed with sugar.

“Come in… come in!”

“Is she here?”

“Who Yoong? Nooo… she lives with Taeyeon. You dated her, you would know that.”

Yuri narrows her eyes at Sunny.

“Come in… I was just meaning to talk to you.”

“You didn’t order chicken to eat it did you?”

“Smart girl. You are always the brain in your relationship.”

“Can you stop that?”

“Stop what?”

Talking about me and Yoona like we are still together. Because we are not.”

“Well… that’s what I want to talk to you about.”

She took a huge gulp of breath. It was time to show Yuri her Oscar award winning acting.
“I don’t know how to say this, I actually don’t know if I should be the one telling you this.”

“What is it?” Yuri tried to sound impatient, but Sunny could hear a hint of worry in her tone.

“Yoona… she’s not okay.”

“I know she’s not, she’s like the scarecrow she doesn’t have a brain.”

“No… it’s more than that.” Sunny paused for dramatic effect. “She have been experiencing headache and getting sick all the time, we send her to the doctor and it didn’t have the result we would have wanted.”


“What are you trying to say?”


Sunny tried to hide her grin when she heard the worried tone in Yuri’s voice. People’s words betray them all the time, but the voice and their look never do.

“She have around 6 months to live.”

“YOU ARE PULLING MY LEG!!!!”

Yuri screamed but her face was filled with shock.

“I’m not pulling any body parts from you. It’s true. It turns out that the headache was because there is a malignant tumor pressing on her cranial nerves and the operation would be too risky and might turn Yoona into a…”

“Into a what?”

“A vegetable.”

“Vegetable? Like a Ma?”

Sunny was spouting some BS that she learned from either House or Grey’s Anatomy, but if she wants Yuri to buy her lie, she needed to sound technical.

The scheming manager remained quiet, letting everything sink in for Yuri.

“Yoona might be a... a… a…”

“An idiot?”

“Hey!” Yuri snapped. “Yes. She might be but- She’s a good person. She doesn’t deserve this. Did they look for a second opinion?”

“It doesn’t matter, we don’t want to raise Yoona’s hopes up. Please I beg of you, don’t talk about this to Yoona. She’s going through much as it is. You know after your rendezvous last night, Yoona have been depressed. She wanted to save herself for the one she was going to marry, but now she lost it to you.”


“NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!” Yuri yelled in embarrassment.

“How would you know?”

“CAUSE! CAUSE!” Yuri shouted once more, trying to defend herself.

“Shhhh… It’s okay Yuri. It’s okay.” Sunny pulled Yuri in an embrace, hoping to comfort the taller girl.

“Are you willing to make someone’s life happy?”

“Depends. What do you expect me to do?”

Sunny cups Yuri’s shoulders, pulling the girl closer so she could look her in the eyes as she says.

“You have to marry Yoona.”

Yuri pushed the girl off.

“WHAT?! HELL NO!!!”

“Are you willing to put your pride before someone’s life?”

“YES!”

“Ehhhh! Wrong! Look Kwon. She only has 6 months to live, would it hurt you to stay with her for 6 months?”

“6 months?! That’s a long time!”

Sunny’s expression turned dramatic on cue.


“That’s the only time left for Yoona.”


Why are these things happening to her?! Is it because she once tried to watch ? Is it because she accidentally check someone’s yesterday? Why? Why? Why?


Yuri tried to steady her breath as she felt her insides ready to spontaneously combust with everything going on around her.


“Well… What happened after 6 months?”


“Well depends on the situation with Yoona. If she dies then you got your way out.”

“Look Sunny! I might not like Yoona, but I don’t want her to die.”

“Well… that decision is up to the man above isn’t it?”

“And what if she lives? What happened to after six months?”

“I’ll just kill you.”

“What?!!!!”

“Oh… silly me…” Sunny chuckles cutely, but it just sounded too evil for Yuri. “Did I say that out loud? I meant I will plan on you getting killed.”

“That doesn’t sound any better.”

“No… listen to me.” Sunny looked like she was a foot shorter than Yuri, yet Yuri felt like Sunny overpowers her so easily. 

“I will devise a plan where we are going to fake your death, but what I will do is give you enough money to move somewhere and start a new life.  A life where no one knows Im Yoona. How’s that?”

It sounded cruel for Yuri, wouldn’t that hurt Yoona? Wait… since when did she cared about how Yoona feels?

Six months? Yuri heaves a shaky breath, how on Earth did she got herself entangled once again with Yoona, when she have already swore off the other girl?

“I don’t know.”

“Okay good.” Sunny’s lips curved in a devious snarl. 

“What?! I didn’t say yes.”

“I don’t know means yes.”

“It does not!”

“I don’t know means I’m scared to do it, so in a way it meant Yes.”

“Okay! I don’t want to do it! I don’t want to waste 6 months of my life being married to someone I couldn’t even stand!”

“I’m going to arrange your wedding plans.”

“What?”

What is going on? Did Sunny suddenly just got deaf out of nowhere?

“I said…”

Sunny pulled her phone, walking away, but not too far away that Yuri couldn’t hear her.

“Hello? “Police? I want to report a ra-“

“Wait—wait--- wait!” Yuri yanks the phone out of Sunny’s grip. “R? Who who?”

“You the intoxicated and unconscious Nation’s Idol Im Yoona. Imagine that scandal? Your life will be ruin.”

“YOU ARE KIDDING ME!”

“Of course not. It’s really a simple choice, Kwon Yuri. You can have a mutant as a prison wife in jail or… you can marry the most beautiful girl in the country?”

“Fine… fine… fine… 6 months, right? And that’s it?”
 
Sunny’s lips curve into a devious smirk.

“Yes… just six months.”

Of course everything that she told Yuri was all a bluff. The only thing that will happen in six months is Yuri falling head over heels in love with Yoona. 

Six months is just enough time for cupid Sunny to work her magic, but instead of a bow and arrow, this cupid has gun and is out shooting.


*

“Unnir?”


Taeyeon growled once again as she slams her phone. It was the hundredth time she called Sunny but the girl was not picking up.

“Yeah?”

The manager walks back into the living room, the entire coffee table filled with empty packs of Chocolate milk as Yoona chose to drink herself to death.

“Milk comes from cows, right?”

“Yes.” Taeyeon answers absentmindedly as she clears out the table “Why?”

“I was just thinking…”

Oh no… Taeyeon’s body automatically stiffens up whenever the word “think” spurts out of Yoona’s mouth. It’s just such a mind numbing experience whenever she hears Yoona and one of her theories.

“Think what?”

“So, if I’m drinking chocolate milk, does that mean it comes from a black cow?”

The poor manager shot upright wondering if she heard it all right. Chocolate? Black?

“Are you kidding?”

Blink Blink goes Yoona’s beautiful doe eyes as she await for her unnie’s answer.

“No. Yoona… it’s not.”

Yoona’s eyes suddenly flushed in shocked.

“Then… how?”

But before Taeyeon could explain how chocolate milk came to be, Sunny burst into the door, dangling along a hapless Kwon Yuri.

“Look who’s here!!!”

“YOU!!!!”

Yoona exploded from her dismal state as she saw the girl of her dreams and nightmares. 

“Taeyeon unnie! I need to talk to you!”

Taeyeon glares at Sunny before following the storming Im Yoona to her room.

“Why didn’t you tell me that Yuri is going to be here? I could make myself look presentable.”

“I didn’t know that Yuri will be coming either. Just go over there.”

The two walks back to the living room, where the sight of Yuri looking more nervous than ever before have them wondering.

“Yuri here wants to say something.” Sunny urged.

“Yuri, what are you going to say?”

Sunny urged Yuri like a parent asking her kid to say sorry.
“I want to say sorry for what ummm happened or didn’t happened between us.”

Yoona walks closer to the other girl, narrowing her eyes suspiciously. There was something very fishy about this, did Kwon Yuri just apologized?

“You didn’t deserve something like that… So, ummm I was wondering if you would- you would-“

Yuri turns to Sunny, mouthing that she couldn’t spit out but all Sunny has to do was take out her phone and mouth the word “police” And it was enough to push Yuri. 

“Please Marry Me!” Yuri yelled out like a tooth was being pulled out of her.

“Waeeee?!”

“Waeee?!”

Taeyeon quickly shot Sunny a warning glare, she should have known that Sunny was up to something.

“What? What? What should I say?” Yoona says all jumpy and excited. But her excitement died down when she realized something. This is not how they do it on TV, it supposed to be something grand and amazing, but Yuri looks like she has diarrhea and was ready to run to the restroom.

But it’s Yuri… This is her chance to spend forever with Yuri. How many time is this every going to happen? She better say yes before Yuri changed her mind.

“Say Yes Yoona.” Sunny suggested.

“I like that girls generation song!”

“Yoona focus!” Taeyeon redirected the idol again, cupping the idol’s shoulders so she could talk to her directly. “Yuri, I understand why you are doing this but-“

“I SAY YES!!!” Yoona answered happily, completely shutting her panicky manager.

“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!” Taeyeon screams out loud.

“I like that girls generation song!” 

“Yoona!” Taeyeon balled her fist angrily. “Lee Soon-kyu I’m going to kill you!!!”

“Sure.” Sunny smirks triumphantly. “But do it after the wedding.” 

Yuri was about to tear up, when she felt someone patting her shoulders. She spun around, and narrowed her eyes when the idol was smirking so goofily at her.

Did Yoona planned this with Sunny?

“You’re going to be my bae.”

“Bae? Wae?”

“OMO! That’s what I should call you. My Yulbae.” 

“Yulbae?”

“And I can be your Yoongbae.”

Sunny pulls the two together, much to the chagrin of Yuri and the delight of Yoona.

“I now pronounce you Yulbae and Yoongbae…”

Taeyeon smacks her forehead as hard as she can. She already anticipated a chaotic life as Yoona’s manager, but it’s like being in a K Drama everyday.

And as she watches the mini wedding ceremony happening in the living room, all she could ever do is wonder how they’ll get out of this trouble this time.

The poor manager could just sigh heavily, she have no time to complain, because it looks like she a wedding to plan. 

TBC

 

thank you so much for reading! Hope you guys enjoy!