ch.02

Transcendence [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alissa found herself in Rochester, quite a far distance from New Yor City, and out of her NYPD's Special Unit jurisdiction. But that didn't matter when it involved the Otherworld Laws, especially the Vampiric Laws. She was standing in front of a huge and secluded mansion. She leapt into the air and flipped over the tall gates with ease and made her way towards the mansion in a controlled fury. She pushed the main door opened, and it burst and the door flew quite a few feet away from her. There were seven males sitting in the Victorian designed living room all drinking and chatting happily. Of course until their door busted open and they saw someone walked through it and towards them.

"Oh wow! Who do we have here?" The leader of the Infinite coven, Sunggyu, spoke in mock surprise.

Another member, L, smirked upon seeing Alissa entered. "Are you here to confess your love for me?"

Alissa let out a mocking haughtily laugh before sitting on one of the chairs in a comfortable matter. "You think so?"

"So then what brings the Vampire Dectective all the way here to Rochester?" Hoya, a third member, asked as he relaxed a bit stiffly.

Alissa cast a look at him before averting her dark gaze in L's direction. "Why don't you ask him?"

The one sitting beside Alissa, Woohyun, followed her gaze and stared at L before asking L. "What did you do?"

"I did nothing wrong." L denied hotly.

Alissa continued to stared at him, her patience wearing thin and the other vampires could feel the aura emitting from her body.

"L." Sungyeol warned in a stern tone. "What did you do?"

"I said I didn't do anything!" L replied in anger as he stood from his seat and walked off to stare out the window.

Alissa replied in a calm, yet menancing voice. "Do you want me to tear your head off right in front of your vampire coven's eyes?"

She then shot a dark look to the other six in warning after speaking those words.

The youngest of the coven spoke in a soft voice, but everyone still heard him clearly. "Don't tell me that you..." He trailed off unable to finish his sentence.

The last and seventh member of the Infinite coven shook his head in disappointment before looking at L. "When will you ever learn?"

"What?" L asked in a heated voice as he turned to look at all of them. "I only made out with a human girl, okay! Sheesh!"

"Stop lying, L!" Then Alissa's anger got the better of her and the coldness of her voice stood out and raised in volume. "I saw you through her eyes!"

Everyone in the room shivered at the coldness from her voice, especially L as he winced knowing that it was mainly directed at him.

The moment you would hear the change in Alissa's voice, one would know she was in her angry mode. With any wrong move, even just a tinsy tiny bit, it would cost one his or her life. All the vampires were afraid of her not because she was a detective, but because of her vampire identity as Lady Aleysia and the daughter of the greatest vampire master, Lord Edward II.

Sunggyu immediately bowed down before Alissa and started to apologize. "I am so sorry, Lady Aleysia! I should have kept a better eye on him! I'm so sorry!"

Alissia just glanced down at Sunggyu and didn't say anything towards him as her gaze returned back to L. "You have broken one of the Otherworld Laws and you shall be punished!"

L joined alongside Sunggyu and begged for mercy. "No! Please! Give me one more chance, Lady Aleysia."

Alissa rosed from the chair and stood hovering above L and spoke. "I'm sorry, L, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter