4: The Rule's

Emotion

Kyung smiled as he walked up to the familiar house. He hadn't told the other's they would be staying in Dasom's house yet. But he couldn't say no to her. This house held allot of his memories'. Ringing the door bell. He waited for Dasom.

"So, Care to tell us who liv-" Zico's eyes widened as he saw Dasom opening the front door. She was dressed different from their previous meeting and she looked more scary.

  

The boy's all looked at her with mouth's agape. But she paid no attention. Putting a cigarette between her lip's, she unlocked the chained metal gate's and opened them up.

"You can stand there all day staring at my chest If you want... But It's ing cold out here... And I have a job to be off to. So get the inside you dip's!" She growled, heading back toward's the house, Kyung happily following behind. One-by-one the boy's walking in. Zico Being the last went to close the gate, But he had trouble.

"How the hell did she open this thing!" He grunted. Suddenly the gate closed and he looked over to see Dasom closing it.

"Go." Zico nodded and grabbed his suitcase walking in after the other's.

After entering the house, Dasom closed the door and lead the boy's to the living room. Contrast to her, everything was Clean and Crisp. Sitting down on the sofa, all the boy's took up the other seat's, Watching as Dasom finished her cigarette and put it out in the ashtray. Running her hand's through her hair she brought it up into a messy pony-tail, securing it was a black hair tie. Sighing she looked between each person in front of her, saying their name as she looked at them.

"Lee Taeil... The Oldest..."

"Pyo Jihoon a.k.a P.O... The youngest..."

"Woo Jiho a.k.a Zico the Leader."

"B-Bomb... U-Kwon and Jaehyo..."

"If you include Kyung... You all make Block B, the biggest Gang in Asia. Nice to meet you." Dasom spoke with a bored tone as she picked up her glass of wine and drank from it. "Most-feared Gang or not... While in my house, You go by my rule's. They are simple... You wont want to break them."

"Go on..." Zico spoke, Trying to keep his Leader side up.

"One, Don't Pry into my Business..." Kyung went to say something. "I mean it Kyung... Even if this get's me killed I am not wasting almost 10 year's of training." Zico nodded. "Two, You can stay here, But if I ever need back up... and I call, You need to help, ok?"

"Sure." Zico nodded.

"Three, Don't Go in the room's I have marked with an "X" On the door's. If you go in them, I promise to kill you all painfully in my Torture chamber."

Everyone nodded slightly. Dasom cocked her head as she looked into her glass of wine.

"That's it... Ah! One more thing, The house goes' on lock down after mid-night, If you have to do and have to do it at night... You can, But you will have to tell me so I can keep watch out. That way if your not back before mid-night I can let you in..." Dasom nodded before gulping down her drink and setting the glass on the table.

"I think the rule's are ok. Um, Do you need us to give you money?" Zico spoke, sitting forward.

"No, I own this house, As for food, Buy your own... While I'm at it, I want to add one more rule." Zico nodded. "Keep the house clean... I don't have maid's or any of that ." Zico nodded with a smile and put out his hand. Dasom shook his hand. "Nice to meet you all, I hope you have a lovely stay."

"Thank you for letting us stay here." Kyung smiled.

"No Problem, Kyu." Dasom stood up and cracked her neck and other joint's. "I'm Going out. Kyung, Show them the guest room's, You can stay in my room if you want. I don't sleep there anyway's." Kyung smiled and nodded before seeing Dasom out. When he returned to the room he sighed and sat down.

"Everything is how it was before they died..." He mumbled, Loud enough for the other's to hear. Jumping back up out of his seat he motioned for the others to follow. "Come with me, I'll show you the quest room's." The boy's all nodded and made their way to their new room's.