3: The Reunion

Emotion

Kyung sighed, He had enough of listening to the employee, Slipping away he walked up to Dasom. She looked up at him and growled slightly.

"DamDam? It's me, Kyungie!" Dasmon cocked her head then looked at Kyung.

"Kyung? Park Kyung? Derppie Boy? Kyungie?" She stood up and pulled the male into a hug. Which he gladly returned. "How long have you been back?" She asked as she sat down, Picking up her sandwich's with her bloody hand's and taking a bite. Kyung sat opposite her and sighed.

"A couple of Day's. I missed you. Heard Alot about you, But I didnt think it was really you." Kyung chuckled. Dasom just nodded, Taking a sip from her drink.

"Yeah... Well Glad your back. Got a place to stay?" She spoke after finishing her food. Taking the last couple of sip's from her drink.

"Well... Not yet, We were going to look today."

"How many are there?"

"7 of us." Dasom nodded then looked over to the table Kyung was pointing at. She looked over each boy then looked back at Kyung.

"Come over tonight. The price for place's these day's are stupid. As long as they don't get in my way, They can stay."

Kyung smiled brightly and brought Dasom into a hug.

"Thank's DamDam."

"Yeah, Yeah." She nodded and stood up. "I live at the same place... Swing by before 5pm." and with that she walked away.

Kyung smiled and walked over to 's.

"So? She didnt kill you." U-Kwon smiled.

"She wouldnt... No matter how much she changed... Oh and I got us a place to stay... Dasom Suggested it."

"Ok. Will that help's. How much?" Zico asked as he finished his drink.

"Just follow me... We should go get our stuff now and head out." Without saying anything, Kyung got up and walked out the shop, Leaving 's slightly confused.