2: The Shock

Emotion

Kyung watched as  Dasom exited the Teachers lounge. Just where had he seen her before? Turning around he noticed all the teachers taking deep breaths.

"Who was that?" Zico spoke to the teacher in front of him

"Hwang Dasom... Whatever you do... don't go near her or make her angery.... she put our principle in hospital this morning..." The male shuddered. It was then Kyung and the other's realized who they just saw. The one person they thought they would never seen. The one person who could bring the whole of South Korea down. Shuddering slightly the boy's exited the Teacher's lounge and headed out of school.

"Didn't think she would go to school at all..." Jaehyo mumbled.

"Yeah, She seem's so..." Taeil shrugged, unable to find the word's. As they all gathered at a cafe, they noticed Kyung had been quite for awhile, Turning to look at him they all shrieked when he suddenly stood up.

"I Knew I reconginsed her!" He Shouted, Slamming his fist's on the table. "You know that all childhood friend I want to find?" They nodded. "That was her! Hwang Dasom!"

"A-Are you sure?" P.O shuddered at the thought.

"She wasnt always like that... I wonder what happ-" His eyes widened slightly. "I know..." The boy's looked at Kyung like he was crazy. Then suddenly the cafe door opened and everyone in the cafe went silent. Looking over to the door, There stood non-other than Dasom. Once again she was covered in blood and had a cigarette hanging from her lip's. Taking a seat she ordered her drink and something to eat before putting out her cigarette. Slowly everyone left the cafe. Leaving just the employee's, Block B and Dasom.

"Maybe I should go talk to her!" Kyung smiled. The member's looked at him with wide eye's, An Employee who happened to be near shuffled over to him.

"Are you crazy, Sir? The Last person that talked to her ended up dead... And that person was a police officer... Also, A costomer who came here often with her child... "The male shuddered.

"What?"

"The child was whining and throwing a tantrum.... Let's just say that child has been in a coma ever since..."

"How old was the kid?"

"He was only 4... She's crazy I tell you... I mean look at her, Her hand's are covered in blood but she's still eating...." The male walked off after Dasom called for him.

"Wow... She's worse than I heard..." Zico mumbled. It was then they noticed Kyung missing. Looking all over the shop they all gasped to see him hugging Dasom. She showed no emotion, But she clearly was happy to see him. To say the other's were shocked was a complete understatement.