Jeremy!

Do you Remember (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeremy we're leaving" HyunJoong called him "Okay" Jeremy was already at the exit "Let's leave before anyone looks for you!" Jeremy accompanied HyunJoong to the car. "Today you're late HyunJoong." Someone was waiting for them in the car "The Director wanted to finish everything today and now I've more than a week free" HyunJoong was happy while telling them the news "I will also have a week free right?" Jeremy asked them while waiting for the driver to start driving. "Jeremy do you've someplace you want to go?" HyunJoong asked curiously "Did you get finally yourself a girlfriend?" He couldn't wait for his answer. "Here he goes again!" MiNam pitied Jeremy. "You're mum is just too much into you Jeremy." Both looked at him "Shut up, MiNam!" One shouted and the other "Please help me MiNam" "I can't understand how you can be so cool while modeling." MiNam wanted to change the subject since he was the one who would get scolded in the end. "I've a natural charm" And HyunJoong began. Both Jeremy and MiNam pitied each other and HyunJoong didn't stop telling them how naturally he could do any pose and it would be a masterpiece of art.


Finally at home Jeremy and MiNam went to their rooms and left HyunJoong alone. "You jerks!" HyunJoong hated to be left alone. After some time passed Jeremy come back "Tomorrow I will leave and return after a week before your next photo shoot." "What?" But Jeremy was already back in his room. HyunJoong was speechless "Don't be so shocked" It was MiNam "But he is 14. Will he be okay alone?" HyunJoong was worried "It's not like it is the first time he is going on a trip alone and I suppose it would not be the last time." MiNam had changed this cloths. "MiNam get ready!" HyunJoong was about to go and pack his bag "And I suppose it would also not be the last time for you to follow him." HyunJoong smiled "And like always he will not notice anything" HyunJoong went to his room.

 

Jeremy left as soon as the sun was set. HyunJoong run to MiNam's room "MiNam wake up!" he took the blanket off of him. "MiNam we have no time!!!" MiNam who got kicked off the bed stand up "Are you crazy!" he hold his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter