Kay's Story

Do you Remember (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung...” Kay looked all over the school but there was no sight of ChangMin “Hyung are you really angry?” Kay asked himself. He skipped the school for the day and went to the playground he and ChangMin meet for the first time. Every time Kay was sad he would come to this place. He took the note ChangMin left before leaving and read it again.

You're not going to die!

Don't tell anyone about it!

I left your bag with everything you need!

I'm can't face you right now!

I'm leaving first!

Don't tell anyone!!!

“Hyung I'm sorry...” he put the later away “I'm really sorry for lying to you all this time...” Kay grabbed the necklace he always wore under his cloths “Oppa, what to do...” he didn't know that all happened today and what to do now “Oppa I miss you...” he thought about everything that happened today. He was sure he was not going to die because ChangMin was the only person he could believe to right now. But right now that person must feel really angry. Kay looked at his necklace for a long time without saying a word and the only thing he thought about was his promise to her Oppa. Suddenly he stand up “Thank you Oppa for always being there for me” he put the necklace under his cloths “Kay!” he turned around “JeaJoong Hyung!” he was surprised seeing him “What are you doing here?” Kay went over to him “Are you okay?” “Of course I'm you know me don't you” he smiled “Yeah I do. But why are you not in class? Are you maybe sick?” Don't tell anyone about it! Kay remembered what ChangMin wrote on the note “The girls were making a too much noise so I left earlier” JaeJoong smiled “Are you looking down on me?” “Of course not, how could I look down on someone like you” Kay's smile got bigger “That's good. Than let's go” “Where to?” “Want to stay here for the whole day?”

JeaJoong is the second person Kay can trust to. ChangMin, JaeJoong and Kay grow up together and even thought they are now at different classes and schools they meet often. Those three are like a family and for Kay they are the only one he can depend on.

“So here we are!” JaeJoong took Kay to his place. JeaJoong lives with his parents but they are never home so it's more like he lives alone. “Hyung how did you know I was skipping classes?” They went to JaeJoong's room. “ChangMin called and told me to find you” Kay was surprised. “ChangMin Hyung did that?” “Yeah, and he told me not to ask anything” Kay g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter