05~

My arranged marriage with Got7 Mark Tuan!?


 

 


 


 


 


 

Yuri's POV:

I was in my room ,lying on my bed and I still had to think about Marks 'Good night kiss' that he gave me before.  "Ahh Mark Tuan the next time I'll see you, I'll punch you so bad that you are not gonna able to perform for next 2 months!" I shouted and punched my pillow next to me. To be honest that was my first kiss. Nobody else kissed me before besides my parents. I shook my head. "Aish, just thinking about it makes me mad!!" I rolled back and forth on my bed. "because of him I had to answer all the question that my parents asked me..I hate him..." I felt weird when I said that I hate him, like it's not true..

Flashback:

I was still shocked about the kiss and went inside to my house. "Mum I'm ho-" I shouted and startled when I suddenly saw my parents standing in front of my with their arms crossed.

"How was your date with Mark?" my mother started aksing me.

I felt unsure, should I tell them what Mark told me to tell them, and pretend like we are the sweetest couple ever or should I tell them the truth? How I hated the kidnapping like meeting with him, but liked how acutally kind he was?

"Are you not going to tell us how it was?" My father asked again and looked at me who was lost in her thoughts.

I shook my head a bit and looked at my parents. "Uhm.. it was great! I had a lot a fun!" I decided to lie to them. I felt weird lying to them, because actually never lied to them, but I had to. I know that they said that we could break up after 6 months,but I also know that they were lying. Once they have something in their minds they would do anything to make it happen.

"He kissed you before..did he kissed you anywhere else than just your cheek?" My mother asked more excited than before

I felt how I slowly turned red again. "No, just my cheek" I said and laughed a bit nervously.  

I fake smiled and waited for her reaction. "Omo, Omo I have to call Mark's Mother!" my mother said full of excitment and run to the kitchen. My father followed her and gave me a smile that said "You did the right thing." 

~Flashback ends~

 

I yawned. "Time for bed.." I said and closed my eyes as suddenly my phone rang. I looked up to see who it was. It was Mark. I rolled my eyes and picked up.

Y: "What do want?" I tried to sound annoyed while my heart was about to explode.


M: "No Hello?" he asked pretended to sound sad.


Y: "Well Hello, what do you want?" I asked again.


M: "See much better.." I could feel he smiled a bit. "ehm..I told my mum that we'll go on a date tomorrow." he said.


 

My heart skip a beat as he said that. My face turned red and I tried to keep calm.


 

Y:"What? You and I a date? Never again!" I said and tried to sound annoyed.


 

Y: "Chill, I don't want to go out with you either it's just as an excuse to meet someone, so don't worry. I will just pick you up and then drive you somewhere you want and will pick you up when the date is over." he said.


Y:"Oh, okay..Sure, whatever.." I said and felt a bit sad.


M: "You are ok with it, right? Remember that was the plan I told you.." he said and sounded a bit worried.


Y: "Aniyo, As if I would be jealous or something.." I said


M: he didn't said anything until I heard him suddenly laugh. "Ei, you are cute Shorty." he said.

 

Y: "Y-ya stop calling me that, I have to hang up.. see you tomorrow." I stuttered.

 

M: "Good night, dream about me." he said and grinned a bit.

 

Y:"Hmpf..forget it. Bye." I said and hung up.

I sighed and could feel how my heart raced. "Whats wrong with me?" I asked myself and went to sleep.

~Mark..Tuan.. who do you think you are?..~ I thought before falling asleep.

 

To be continued..

I'm so sorry.. q.q

This chapter ..