04~

My arranged marriage with Got7 Mark Tuan!?

Laura and Mark were on the way to Laura's home, well that’s what she thought..

On the Motorbike: 

"Ya! Watch where you are driving!" Laura shouted as the bike wiggled a bit. Mark who drove smirked trough his helmet, that Yuri couldn't see.. or could.. "I know that you are smirking stop it!" she shouted and punched his arm. "Outch! Ya stop it I am concentrating!" he shouted back and tried concentrate on the streets. "You better should!" she said annoyed and looked away. Mark rolled his eyes and suddenly speeded up what made Yuri starled and held herself on him tightly. Mark was suprised as well but didn't let it show. A few moments later Yurirealized what she were doing and let go of him while blushing under the helmet. "Y-ya.. don't think something wrong.." she whispered but so loud that he could still understand it. He just nod.. The two of them didn't talked durning the drive until they were near by her house. "You can stop..I'll walk from here on." Yuri  broke the silence. "Who said that I'm going to drive you home?" he asked with a grin on his face. "Jugolle? You said that when we were in school!!" Yuri shouted angrily. He chuckled and just drove past her house.

Yuri's POV: 

"Aish! We just passed my house! Let me down! NOW!" I shouted and hit his back as hard as I could. "AH! Stop it!!" he said and tried to ride on. We drove for 10 minutes when we finally stopped. I jumped of the bike, put my helmet off and looked around. "A Park? Seriously?" I asked and crossed my arms. He put his helmet off and nod. "Yeah, my mother said I should do something with you, because: I haven't seen my Finacee since the engagement." he imitated his mum and got off the bike. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Now what?" "Wait here until my mother calls." 

"Are you serious?" I asked and he nod. "What if someone sees you?" I added. He looked around and then looked at me again. "Hmm.. here are usually only ajummas." he said and turned around. "So don't worry you will get wrinkles from it." he put his arms on his head and began to walk. "Ya! I am only 16 Ajusshi!" I shouted angry at him, but realized that he was so far away that I could only see his red hair. "Wait for me!" I shouted and followed him. He walked a bit until he found a bench and sat on it. Me who came 2 minutes later sat next to him and looked angry at him. "You could have wait for me!" I said and crossed my arms. "Yeah...I 'could' but 'want'.." he began to say but I punched him on his arm. "Aish! could you please stop because of you my arm is already red like my hair!" he said and hold his arm. "It's your own fault!" I said and looked away from him. "Your like my members just worse than that. You act and hit like a boy, even when you look so girly. BamBam is even girlier than you!" he said and looked at you. "I am sorry okay?!" I said and turned to him and realized how near he was to me. I widened my eyes and truned away again. Mark who didn't realize anthing looked confused at me. "Whats wrong?" he asked in a low tone. I blushed and shook my head "N-nothing it's just hot! By the way about your hair.. Your red hair is to bright and people might recognize you because of that." I switched the topic and took something out from my bagback that I carried. It was a Beanie with 'Comme des down' written on it. "Here." I said and put it on him. He looked suprised and smiled a bit. "Thanks. Want some icecream?" he suddenly asked and I nod "sure why not." I answered and he stood up and bought some. After a few minutes came back. "I don't know what you favorit flavor is, so I choose mango." he said and gave it to me. I smiled a bit because even though he didn't know it Mango was my favorite flavor. "Thanks" I said and took the icecream and felt that my heart began to beat faster than usually. ~Whats wrong with me?!~ I thought and began to eat my ice.

Mark's POV: 

We sat on the bench for 15 minutes while eating our ice as I saw from my corner of my eye that Laura looked at the ground again. I cleared my throat to make her notice me. She looked up. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing.." she sighed and I looked at her. "I know that something is wrong with you.." I said and looked in her eyes. She sighed again after a moment. "What were your first thoughts when our parents told you about the egagement." She began to speak. I thought about for a moment and then answered. "Well, I thought it was unfair and I still think it is because I don't want to marry someone who I don't love and you are too young I bet you didn't even had your first kiss or boyfriend. how about you?" I asked and finished my ice cream. She looked angry at me than sighed. "I was shocked and mostly shocked..." thats all she said. How could survive 6 monthes living like this. At this moment I had brillant idea came in my head. "I have an plan! How about everytime we 'have' to meet each other we can secretly meet other people!" I said and waited for her reaction.

Yuri's POV: 

I listened to Mark's plan and felt weird at the same time. It was a good idea, but something doesn't felt right. Lost in my thoughts I didn't noticed that Mark was shaking me bit and was only a few inches away from me. "What do you think?" he asked me again. I felt his breath brushing on my cheeks and looked at him a bit. He ooked directly into my eyes and his hand were resting on my shoulders. "I-It's a great idea!" I stuttert while I tried to sound normal. He smiled like a little kid as he heard my answer and patted my head. "Okay lets do this then!" he said and we planned everything. I still had this weird feeling in me but didn't showed it. It's became night and Mark's mother called the sign that Mark had to drive me back home. As We arrived home Mark escorted me till my house door. "Don't forget our plan.." he whispered as we realized that my parents were spying on us and fake smiled. I nod and tried to smile too. "Okay see you soon.." I said and wanted to go inside as suddenly Mark held my hand and kissed my cheek. "Sweet dreams~" he winked and went to his motorcycle and drove away. I red as a tomato couldn't move but heard how my parents high fived each other. ~Mark Tuan.. you IDIOT!~ 

 

 

 

to be continued :) 

Don't forget to subcribe and comment when you have ideas what should happen next! :D