03~

My arranged marriage with Got7 Mark Tuan!?

Its been 2 days since the engagement happened and Laura and Mark didn't meet each other since then. 

In school:

Yuri and Jihyo had lunch outside of school

to avoid another fight with Gyuri.

Yuris POV:

Jihyo and I were in Starbucks to eat some cake and drink some coffee until

the lunch break was over.

I looked at my ring finger on my left hand to see my 'entgagement ring' and sight.

On the ring were a 'M' written for it for 'Mark and the worst part was I had to wear that ring.

~Our parents must already knew that we would say yes to this and thats the reason they made the rings. Why did this happen to me?~

I shook my head and looked to Jihyo who was looking at my left hand.

"Yuriyah.. what up with this ring?" she asked and put an eyebrow up.

I frightened and looked at her.

"Uhm..u know.. hehe.. it's a present from my mum...I lost it but I found it again!" I lied.

~Man.. I am a bad liar.~

"Why 'M' than?"

"M for ehm.. hehe Mum isn't that obvious?" I answered and tried to look serious.

She just nod and we continued to eat our food.

I took a bite from my cake as suddenly Jihyo shook me.

"OMG Yuri! Got7 will make fanmeeting tomorrow in the Mall in downtown! We have to go there!" Jihyo said and almost faint.

I clinched my fist and hit the table.

"Yah! Could you please stop talking about Got7!" I said with annoyed sight.

Jihyo became quiet and looked down.

I sighed and looked at her.

"I am sorry.. It's just I am a bit stressed out.."

She looked up to me with a confused look on her face.

"Whats wrong?"

I waved my hand to avoid that question.

"Nothing..nothing.. hehe.. About the Got7 fanmeeting.. I will come with you!" I said while laughing nervously.

The confusion was gone and now replaced by happiness. 

"Jinjja?! YOUR ARE THE BEST!" She said and hugged me.

I sight in relieve and hugged her back until my phone rang.

It was an unknown number I got from my seat up and went to a corner to pick the phone up.

L: "Hello?" I asked

?: "Hey, shorty! My mum told me to pick you up after school. So wait for me in the back entrence of your school!" a low manly voice answered and I knew right away who it was.

L:"Ya! Mark Tuan! No way! What if someone recognize you?!" I whispered angry.

I could hear him chuckle on the phone.

M:"Do you think I do this because I want to? My mum forced me too and don't worry nobody will recognize me.See you!" he said and hung up.

L:"Mark! hello? hello? Jinjja I am going to kill you!" I hung up and went back to Jihyo who was eating her cake. 

"Who was that?" she asked me curious.

I scratched the back of my head a bit and tried to find a good lie.

"Uhm... that was my mum she said, my dad is going to pick me up after school"

Jihyo nod.

"Okay..." she replayed slowly.

I looked at my watch and realized that we were late.

"Jihyo! We are late!" I shouted and ran to school.

Mark's POV:

The members and I had an interview.

"So.. Got7 do you have girlfriends?" the MC asked us and I froze.

Why from 1000 of question did she had to pick that question.

Bambam who was beside me pinched me a little and I shook my head a bit.

"Hehe no we don't we are not allowed to." Jackson answered the question.

"Alright Mark-shi? What ring is that on your finger?" the Mc asked and smirked a bit.

I looked at my left hand and hid my hand fast.

"Uhm,. it's a fan present.." I answered quick and hoped that the MC would buy me that answer.

~Aish why did they make me to wear that ring?!~

The interview was soon over and we were back in the dorm.

"Hyung! Want to play Basketball with us outside? Mananger Hyung said we don't have any schedules until tomorrow." Jr shouted wearing his Basketball outfit.

I opened my to answer him, as my phone suddenly rang. 

I looked who it was and sighed.

Mum..

I picked up.

M: "What Mum?" I asked and was hoping inside that it has nothing to do with that shorty Laura.

"I want you to pick up Laura from school and do something with her.." My mother said.

"MUM!" I shouted and realized that my members where looking confused at me.

I smiled nervously at them and went into my room.

"Mum you can't force me to! What if someone sees my there?!" I said.

"Do you for me please! You didn't meet since the engagement."

I sight and rolled my eyes.

"Alright.. where her school?" I asked.

She told me the adress and hung up.

I went out of my room and saw to my members who were still a bit confused.

"Are you or not?" Jackson asked in english.(They are all speaking korean in this story and when there speaking a different language I will write it)

"I can't.. I have to pick someone up.." I said annoyed and picked my motorbike keys up.

"Okay have fun!" my members shouted before I left the dorm.

Outiside the building I put my helmet on and drove to Yuri's school.

Laura's POV:

School was over and thanks to me Jihyo and me we had to clean all floors in our school for coming to late in class.

"Hey..Yuri?" Jihyo asked me outside of school.

"Hmm?"

"I know.. you don't like Got7 that much.. so you don-" I didn't let her finish her scentence.

"Ya~ you are my bestfriend and even if I don't like them I will come with you" I said and smiled

 

Jihyo hugged me. "You're the best Im Yuri!" she said and I laughed.

We said goodbye to each other and I suddenly got a message from an unknown numer.

From: Unkown

To: 0125xxxxx

Ya! Shorty I am waiting where are you?!

After I read the message I went to the back enterence and was suprised.

Mark was there waiting for me on his red Motorbike with a black helmet on his head.

He looked kind of cool what made me blush.

"Did you miss me or why do you blush?" Mark smirked who got down from the bike still wearing the helmet.

I touched my cheeks and glared at him.

~Aish.. I thought he can't see trough the helmet glass~

"YA! shut up!" I said and punched his arm.

"Outsch! It's normal to miss his fiancee~" He held his arm and still smirked.

He put his helmet of and flipped his hair.

"Come now I have something better to do than driving you home!" he said.

"I can walk!" I turned around to walk home but I he held my wrist and pulled me to him. 

I was shocked. So was so short that my head landed on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat.

He breathed in and out before he whispereed something.

he moved his head to my ear ."No..I will drive you.." his voice was low what made be shiver.

I freed myself quickly and pointed at him.

"You ert! You You !!" I wanted to say something but I couldn't because of the shock.

He said nothing until he began to laugh.

"Hahaha you're funny. Calm down and you will get wrinkles when you overreact like this." he said while laughing and looked at him.

I glared at him and after a while I agreed and he drove me home.

 

 

Dam Dam! Chapter Finishheddd ~~

Don't forget to subscribe and comment if you have ideas for the stories or if you like it :D <3'