Chapter 2

Beautiful Stranger

Sulli's P.O.V

After some looking around I found Luna. She was sitting on a bench looking down. I slowly walked towards her and patted her on her shoulder. "Hey..you okay?" She looked up at me and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine.." She patted the bench motioning me to sit. I smiled and sat down. "What did you say to AJ?" She started fidgeting with her hands. I laughed at how nervous she was. "Of course I said no. I barely know the guy! Plus that's your man." She looked at me and hugged me. We both laughed and walked back to class. When we both walked into the classroom the girls glared at me. Seriously..what is their problem.. I sighed. I didn't want to stand out... After a couple hours the class ended. I grabbed my things and was about to walk out of the door but tripped. People laughed at me but Luna rushed over. "Sulli are you okay?" I smiled and nodded. She helped me pick up my things then helped me up. "Ignore the others." She patted my shoulder and smiled. I nodded and we both walked out. "Hey I forgot to give something to the teacher. Go on without me okay?" I nodded and saw her run back in the classroom. I laughed at how forgetful she could be. When I reached the school entrance I noticed it was raining..hard. "Man... I didn't bring my umbrella.." I pouted. Soon almost everyone was gone. "Where is Luna?...she is sure taking forever.." I opened the school door and walked out. I shivered at how cold the rain was. I turned around to open the door but it was locked. EH?! I kept trying to open it but it was no use. I sighed and leaned against the door. "This just isn't my day.." The door opened and Luna came out. "Luna hold the door!" She quickly grabbed it before it could close and we both got inside. "Man Sulli your soaked!" She started laughing at me. "Did you bring an umbrella?" She stopped laughing at shook her head. "No..I didn't think it would rain today. We both sighed and sat down. "It doesn't look like it's going to let up soon.." She nodded and sighed. We heard the door open and saw a student walk out. I recognized him but forgot his name.. He stopped at the door before reaching in his bag and pulling out an umbrella. "Hey Kiseop wait up!" We both saw AJ rushing out. "I didn't bring an umbrella." He scratched his head embarrassed. Then he looked at us. "Your the girl that rejected me!" I couldn't tell if he was angry or not.. but I nodded. Kiseop looked at us and handed me his umbrella. "Here you can use it." His voice was kind. "Yah! What about us?!" AJ started yelling and he glared at him. "Girls should come first. Besides I wasn't going to share with you anyway." He smirked and walked out. "Yah!" AJ looked at us before running after Kiseop. Me and Luna were still silent. "Aish..why can't AJ be more like Kiseop? Such a gentleman!" She laughed and stood up. "Let's go!" I smiled and nodded.

Kiseop's P.O.V

After some walking I finally lost AJ. He is my best friend but he is also a pain. I opened my house door and was greeted by the llama.. "Yah! Why are you soaking wet?! I put the umbrella in your bag!" I ignored her and walked to the kitchen. "I don't have it." She ran in and looked at me like I was crazy. "How do you not have it?" She sat down waiting for an explanation. "I gave it to a girl. She didn't have her umbrella." I grabbed some food and stuffed it in my face. When I turned back around I saw Amber smiling. "My dear brother finally turned into a man!" She wiped her fake tears away then started laughing. "So who was it? A girl you have a crush on?" I smirked and shook my head. "I have Krystal remember?" I saw Amber pretend to gag. "I'm telling you I don't approve. You should have a better person beside you! Not some !" She stood up and sat in front of the TV. A normal guy would get man when their sister called their girlfriend a but I've heard it so many times..and plus it's Amber. She is like that with everyone. She never approves of my girlfriends. I walked to my room and attacked my bed when I got a text message.

1 NEW MESSAGE

  FROM THE IDIOT AJ:

Hey man. Thanks 2 U I'm soaked. Why did U give your umbrella to those girls? Like ik they are cute but c'mon. Bro's before hoe's.

I ignored his stupid message and fell asleep.

Sulli's P.O.V

After dropping Luna off at her house I made it to mine. Victoria opened the door for me and sighed in relief. "I was worried because you didn't take your umbrella!" I smiled and she moved to let me in. "Who's umbrella is that?" I looked at his umbrella. I told her about what happened today and included how I got Kiseop's umbrella. She laughed at my story. "Well I'm glad to know that there are gentlemen in your school." I smiled and nodded. "Is he cute!" She looked at me almost as if she was looking into my soul. "He has a girlfriend!" She laughed and shook her head. "That doesn't matter! Is he?????" I remembered how he acted when he gave us the umbrella and blushed. "AH! YOUR BLUSHING! AW!!!" I snapped out of my daze and shook my head. For a couple minutes she was running around the house yelling "My baby sister has a crush!" I laughed at her childish behavior. "Alright. Well you go relax. I'll make dinner." I smiled and nodded. When I reached my room I got a new message.

1 NEW MESSAGE

   FROM Luna:

I can't forget what happened today! It was so romantic! Kiseop the handsome knight rescues princess Sulli! Like Kiseop doesn't do that to anyone! Now that you think about it you both would look cute together! So much cuter than him and Krystal. HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE Oh! Here it's Kiseop's number. Can you do me a favor?? Just...I don't know.. tell Kiseop to hook me up with AJ??? Please~ I can't do it! THANKS I LOVE YOU~~~ (≧◡≦) ❤❤❤❤❤ ☺

I laughed at Luna's silly message. "Sulli dinner is ready!" I heard Victoria yell from downstairs. "Okay!" I put my phone down and ran down. The food smelt amazing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREcNMlxZXaT_YcQsKAiSP

"You always make the best food!" I gave her a cheeky smile and a thumbs up. She laughed at my comment. "I know. It's hard being the best..but for my adorable little sister I must!" We both laughed and started eating. "You excited for school tomorrow? Is Luna going to pick you up?" I couldn't speak since I was eating but I nodded. She laughed at me. "Stop eating! You look like a fat cow!" I pouted and she laughed.

Kiseop's P.O.V

"Yah! Blowfish dinner is done!" Her yelling woke me up from my wonderful nap. I walked downstairs and found Amber eating like a llama. "YAH THE FOOD IS ALMOST GONE!" She shook her head and continued eating. "Your to slow!" She finally paused her eating to get a drink of water. I grabbed the food and almost drooled. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPyXLsRTeKyv18DToH8vm

"It's beautiful.." I saw Amber walking back so I started eating. "I know it's beautiful. I made it!" She started laughing and started eating. "I'm glad you gave your umbrella to that girl. Just make sure you get it back okay?" I nodded and continued eating. After dinner I took a quick shower and collapsed into bed. I grabbed my phone to reset the alarm and noticed a message.

1 NEW MESSAGE

   FROM UNKNOWN:

Hello Kiseop. It's Sulli. Thanks for letting me and Luna use your umbrella. You really saved us! We will make sure to return it tomorrow at school. Also, I'm sorry but can you do me a favor? Please put a good word in for Luna? She seems to really like AJ. Again thanks for helping us. See you tomorrow then? (◕‿◕✿)

I smiled at the message. She didn't have to message me. Hm..I wonder how she got my number though.. "Sulli is a cute name.." I smiled remembering and how she rejected AJ. "That idiot" I laughed. "Well..at least school will be fun now.

Sulli's P.O.V

Before I could fall asleep my phone went off.

1 NEW MESSAGE

  FROM Kiseop:

Your welcome. Sure, I'll talk to AJ about her. They would make a cute couple. See you tomorrow. Have a goodnight.

An unknown smile began to form on my face. I put my phone down and closed my eyes. "See you tomorrow."

 

 

AUTHOR HERE- SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. BAD THINGS HAPPENED RECENTLY SO HOPEFULLY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. But anyways here is chapter 2!

(∩_∩) Enjoy!