Chapter ➌- Makeover

Beautiful Stranger

Sulli's P.O.V

"Sulli! Wake up okay?" Victoria called from behind my door. I groaned letting her know that I heard her. "Breakfast will be ready soon okay?" I heard her footsteps walking down our stairs. I sat up rubbing my tired eyes. I don't want to go to school today...but then I remembered what Kiseop said. I smiled and got out of bed. After taking a quick shower I grabbed my outfit

 12cc106d887490e7b84d3050c1437dbc.jpg 

Another casual outfit so I don't attract attention. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. After grabbing my bag and phone I walked downstairs. Victoria looked at me and smiled. "You look nice. Hurry and eat okay? I have to leave early." I nodded and gave her a goodbye hug. Eating without Victoria was lonely. I wasn't used to it. After eating I left the house. It was a nice and sunny day. I loved days like this. 

Kiseop's P.O.V  


"Yah!!! I had to yell at you four times now!! You're late!!" Those llama's words definitely woke me up. Especially those last two words. I jumped out of bed and ran into the shower. After that I grabbed my clothes. 

295a7d5382d4f69d76c7fbf1138e4781.jpg 

I have to look nice right? I raced downstairs and into the kitchen. I stood in front of the empty table. "Yah! Where is the food?!" I yelled looking around. "You are to late! I ate it all! Get to school!!" Amber ran past me and grabbed her car keys. "Aish! You really are a llama for eating everything!" Amber turned to face me but before she could say anything I ran out of the door. While running to school I saw a familiar figure. I tapped on her shoulder making her turn around. "Oh hi Kiseop! Here, I brought your umbrella." She dug into her bag and pulled my umbrella out. I thanked her and offered to walk her the rest of the way to school. We walked in silence. It was an awkward silence. When we reached the school my fangirls started to scream. I also heard some gossip like "Who is she?" and "Did he dump Krystal for her?" I shook my head at them and continued walking. That's when I heard two people calling my name. "Hey Kiseop? I'm going to go look for Luna now. Thank you for walking me." She bowed to me and I nodded. After she left I turned around to see Krystal and AJ walking towards me. Krystal was wearing her usual type of clothing

0a893f888a740f070a0ae147aeefa8c6.jpg 

while AJ was wearing his.

 16fef3db375c283aca2b0a4f8b303679.jpg .

Krystal came up to me and hugged me. "Who was that? Why were you with her?" I love Krystal but her jealousy can be annoying. "Her name is Sulli. I was just walking with her. No big deal." I turned around and walked away from them. AJ ran up to me. "Bro. Are you cheating on Krystal?" I looked at him what a 'are-you-kidding-me' look. He simply shook his head and walked into the classroom. During class I looked out the window and saw Sulli's classroom running. Of course I only saw Sulli. The teachers talking faded out and all I heard was pure silence. My eyes were watching Sulli the whole time. I didn't realize I was watching her that long until I heard the bell ring. It was lunch time and I was starving. Me and AJ ran out of the class and into the cafeteria. I looked around and noticed I didn't see Krystal or Sulli. I sighed knowing Krystal probably would've done something. "I'll catch up with you later" I ran out of the cafeteria before AJ could object. After a bit of running around I heard noises coming from the girls bathroom. I ran in and looked around. Of course some were freaking out that a boy was in the girls bathroom but I didn't care. In the corner I saw Krystal and her little group surrounding a stall. A couple of her friends filled a bucket full of ice water and dumped it on Sulli. "Ugly girl!" They kept chanting while laughing. I walked towards them angrily. "At least she doesn't have a fake face like you" They all looked at me shocked. "K-Kiseop! What are you doing here? This is the females bathroom!" Krystal squeaked. I rolled my eyes and her and pushed her group away from the stall. I threw the chairs away from the door and opened it. I saw Sulli crouching on the ground soaked. I took my sweater off and wrapped it around her. The door swung open and I saw AJ run in. After looking around he noticed what was going on. "AJ take her to get dried up." He nodded and helped her up. There was a crowd of people surrounding the bathroom wondering what happened.I gripped Krystal's wrist dragging her out of the bathroom. Everyone moved away as I grabbed her. I noticed her trying to pull back so I gripped her wrist harder. "Ouch! Kiseop your hurting me!" She shrieked. Of course everyone was whispering, saying things like "Why is he hurting his girl? She must have done something really bad" and "I'm glad. She is getting what she deserves." We walked to the school roof and I let go of her. She looked at her red wrist and started rubbing it. "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled at her making her jump. She didn't say anything but looked down. I sighed knowing she wasn't going to say anything. "You've done this to many times Krystal. We are done." She looked at me shocked. "W-What?! Kiseop!" I glared at her and walked to the door. Before I could open it she hugged me from behind. "Why?!" I noticed she had tears in her eyes. "Cut the crap Krystal. Your jealousy is getting way out of hand. Sulli didn't do anything wrong and you hurt her for no reason. We are done so let go of me." I ripped her arms off of me and walked off. I walked towards the fashion room and opened it. AJ was sitting down by the changing room. "She is changing into a different outfit. How are we going to pay for the outfit? These are supposed to be in the fashion show event!" I could tell he was freaking out. The door opened and the club president walked out. I walked towards her. "Tiffany..can you help us out?" I explained to her what happened and asked if she could let us off. She smiled at me and nodded blushing. After she left I sat next to AJ. "Aish..that dumb charm of yours.." He smacked my shoulder earning a smirk from me. The changing door opened and Sulli walked out. I froze at her outfit.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjqM89cMQxD58XHAkf7S7 

She looks good. 

"How does it look?" I noticed her looking at the ground nervously. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled at me. "Kiseop what did you do about Krystal?" After AJ said that I noticed Sulli's smile fade away in an instant. "I broke up with her." I sighed. I could tell from Sulli's expression that she thought it was her fault. "Don't worry it's not your fault. Krystal got what was coming." I smiled. Sulli nodded and looked at the floor. However, AJ couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Y-You broke up with her?!" I rolled my eyes at him. I looked at Sulli and noticed she was touching her hair. "Okay AJ it's time for you to go." I grabbed him and pushed him out of the room. Before he could try and get back inside I locked the door. I called for Tiffany to come out. "Can you guys do her hair?" I looked at them hoping they would say yes. She smiled and nodded. I smiled back and grabbed Sulli making her sit. "It's okay..you don't have to.." I smiled at her innocence and shook my head. "Trust me..Krystal and her group want to see you broken and messed up. I'm not going to let them get the satisfaction. We are going to give you a makeover they won't forget." Tiffany smiled at her before grabbing her tools. "Kiseop you just sit there okay?" I nodded and sat down next to Sulli. Soon Tiffany was done with her. I was stunned at Sulli's transformation. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFGSVJGwqzz34ccX0YJz4.

Sulli looked into her mirror shocked. I smiled at her. "You look amazing." Noticing her blush made me smile even wider. "Okay Kiseop! Your turn!" I looked at Tiffany shocked. 


Sulli's P.O.V 

At first I wasn't to sure about my makeover..especially since my hair is redder now.. but when Kiseop said I looked great I felt confident again. "Okay Kiseop! Your turn!" I saw Kiseop freeze. I laughed. "Me???" He pointed at himself and Tiffany nodded. I got up so Kiseop could sit down. "Both of you should get a makeover. Besides..I've always wanted to do your hair!" Tiffany got to work quickly. After she was done my face turned a darker shade of red. He looked  good great.

He smiled at me warmly. "Okay now go change!" Tiffany threw him an outfit and pushed him into the changing room. She was definitely having fun.. After a couple minutes Kiseop came out. His outfit looked really good on him. He made my stomach flutter. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqdCzUAmY7Ey9dehpaFBf

He smiled and thanked Tiffany for helping me. She nodded. "Just come to me when you feel like another makeover. Or if anything else happens okay?" We nodded and walked out. "They are still in lunch right?" I looked at Kiseop for an answer. He looked down at me and nodded. Then I realized something.. a makeover always attracts attention. My feet stopped moving automatically. "What's wrong?" Kiseop put his hand on my shoulder. I didn't say anything and looked at the ground. "Everyone is going to be looking at me aren't they?.." I was waiting for Kiseop to respond but he didn't. Instead he pulled me into a hug. "Don't worry. If anyone causes you just come to me. I'll protect you okay? Here.. we can sit by each other for today okay? So you won't be alone." I smiled at him and nodded. When we walked in the cafeteria all eyes were glued to us. The room fell silent. Kiseop must've been able to tell I was panicking because he put his arm around me and led to get food. After we got our food he walked me to an empty table. We heard whispers coming from others. Then someone ran up to our table. We both looked up to see AJ. "Kiseop?! Sulli?! Is that you?!" We both looked at each other before nodding. Then the room erupted. Everyone started to freak out. 

Kiseop's P.O.V   

I followed Sulli's eyes and noticed she was looking at Krystal. Krystal was glaring at her. I could tell she was feeling uncomfortable so I grabbed her hand. "Let's eat somewhere quieter okay?" She seemed happy at that idea and grabbed her tray. She quickly exited the cafeteria. "Kiseop where are you going?" AJ questioned me as I got up. "To eat with Sulli." Even that statement brought another uproar. I rolled my eyes and walked out catching up with Sulli. "I didn't think it would be that much of a big deal.." She nodded her head and looked at her food. I sighed. After some walking we reached the roof. She seemed a bit confused. "This is where I like to go. It's always quiet and calm up here." She smiled and sat down. I noticed she was eating silently. "Sulli I told you not to worry. You don't have to worry about Krystal hurting you. I'm here for you." She nodded her head but didn't look up. I don't know why I did what I did next but.. I liked it. I slowly leaned by head closer to her face. She must have sensed me getting closer because she turned her head making both of our lips touch. 

 

 

 

 

 

Author here- Thank you for reading my story! Here is Chapter 3! 

(_) Enjoy!