Chapter 1

Beautiful Stranger

Sulli's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today is the day I'm going to start my new school.. My name is Choi Sulli and today I start Busan High School. I used to go to Jeju High School but my dad got a new job so we moved. "Sulli dear are you up??" I heard my mothers voice from downstairs. "Yes!" I got up from my warm bed and walked to the bathroom. After a quick shower I grabbed my outfit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAIsbpovv453IGMjIDfAY

A plain outfit never attracts attention. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs. "Hey sis!" I smiled at the sight of my sister. She was always so pretty. "You excited for your first day?" She passed me my plate and sat down. I nodded and sat down next to her. Honestly I wasn't. I wasn't so good at meeting new people. "Don't worry you will be fine! Tell me if someone messes with you though! Luna goes to that school too right?" I smiled and nodded. I met Luna at a camp when we were younger and we have been friends ever since. "Tell me if someone bothers you too sis!" I tried to crack my knuckles but failed. Both of us laughed and continued eating. Victoria was starting college today. She didn't seem worried at all.. I wish I could be more like her. "Hey your going to be late." I looked at the clock and started to panic. I couldn't be late on the first day!


Kiseop's P.O.V

"YAH BLOWFISH! GET UP! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I could hear Amber screaming from downstairs. Stupid llama... I groaned but got up. I walked downstairs to greet the llama. When she saw me she started laughing. "Your bed head!" She gave me my food and sat down while laughing. Aish this girl.. I felt my phone vibrate.

1 NEW MESSAGE

FROM- Krystal.

Morning baby! Can't wait to see you!

"I don't approve. You guys should break up." She shook her head before stuffing her face again. I ignored her comment and continued eating. Amber was annoying at times (love you sis) but you can't deny her cooking is amazing. "Yah your going to be late." She grabbed my plate away and started eating the rest. "Aish.." I stood up and walked to the bathroom. After a quick shower I grabbed my outfit and bag.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaJFNgEqXPWuqobOS1guY

 

"Bye llama." I waved at Amber before running out. Thank god it wasn't raining. I was getting closer to the school when I saw AJ. "Sup!" He ran over to looking happier than ever. We did our handshake and continued walking. "Hey did you do it with Krystal yet?" He was smirking and I couldn't help but laugh. "Is that all you can think about you ert?" We both laughed. "I don't plan on doing it with her. I don't know I mean-" I was cut off when I felt someone hug me. I looked to my side and saw Krystal. She had a cute outfit on and it made her look REALLY good.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS44OyPrDogfW4jVqRQfBX

She let go of me and I put my arm around her. AJ and Krystal were talking about things but I wasn't paying attention.Finally, after some walking we finally made it to the school gates. I noticed the looks everyone was giving us. The guys wanted to be my friend while the girls wanted to be my girlfriend. While we walked to the school door someone bumped into me. I turned around to see a girl. I put my hand out offering her help which she hesitantly took. "T-thank you.." She bowed before running inside. I've never seen her before...and her voice is nice. A small smile formed on my face.


Sulli's P.O.V

I can't believe I made a fool of myself already! He was nice though.. I sighed and walked into the office. "Um..excuse me?" One of the teachers looked up waiting for me to continue. "Um.. I'm a new student.." She nodded and made an 'O' shape with . "Name?" I was quite startled but answered. "Choi Sulli.." She simply nodded and printed my papers. "Looks like your in my class. Follow me, the class is about to start." She stood up and walked out of the room. While walking through the hallways I felt the stares the other students were giving me. I didn't like the spotlight at all... We finally made it to the classroom. A lot of students were already waiting for their class to begin. "Okay everyone we have a new student. Introduce yourself and write your name on the board." She took a seat at her desk and looked at me. "M-my name is C-Choi Sulli.." I turned to face the wall. After writing my name on the board I bowed to the class. "Please take care of me." When I looked back up I could hear the whispers people were saying. "Hey isn't that the girl who pushed Kiseop?" A girl in the back yelled. More whispers were said after that. Kiseop? is that the guy from earlier? "Okay you can sit there." The teacher pointed to a seat in the back. I nodded and slowly made my way there. "Sulli~" I noticed there was a girl two seats away from me waving. "Luna!" I whispered happily. I'm so glad Luna is in the same class as me. After the teachers short class Luna ran over to me. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She hugged me so tight I couldn't breath. But, I was happy. "Hey I want to show you someone! I've had a crush on him since like forever!" She grabbed my hand dragging me to the hall. She stopped at a classroom. We could see two guys fooling around while the others were laughing. I recognized one of them as the person I bumped into from earlier. "You see the guy next to him? That's AJ. If only he would recognize me.." She pouted cutely. The two of them looked over to us and AJ grabbed the other walking towards us. "Hey Kiseop isn't she cute? I have never seen her here before!" AJ smiled at me while Kiseop kept a straight face on. "Want to go out together?"He bent down to look at my face more. I felt bad for Luna. "Sulli I'm going to go." She ran away without looking back. "So what do you say?" He kept insisting. I didn't know what to do. "Um..I'm sorry. " I did a quick bow before running after Luna.


Kiseop's P.O.V

"Aw! She rejected me!" AJ rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. That's when it hit me. She is the girl from before. A smile formed on my face. "Hey..what are you smiling for? Ah! Don't tell me you like her? Two timing? I didn't think you would do that." He shook his head. "No..I don't like her. I just find her...interesting." I chuckled before walking away.

 

 

 

Author here- Hello! This is the first chapter! Hope I did an okay chapter!